What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Has anybody had a chance to read the report yet? I'm waiting for my turn. Let me know when it is released.

Until then. . . keep those gums a flappin'.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sorry guys, but i can't keep up with every post here at the moment. but when i do pop in, it seems the discourse has gotten pretty shitty, with folks attacking each other directly instead of attacking their arguments. it has to be about civil debate here guys. pls help out and report the insults, if they stay they get responded to and things go from bad to worse.

pls take a deep breath and get back to debate....

igrowone

Veteran
some fresh meat on the process
looking like Barr is creating a very slimmed down version of Mueller's report
that is funny, again i knew they couldn't resist
supreme court should be involved in the near future

Badfishy1

sorry guys, but i can't keep up with every post here at the moment. but when i do pop in, it seems the discourse has gotten pretty shitty, with folks attacking each other directly instead of attacking their arguments. it has to be about civil debate here guys. pls help out and report the insults, if they stay they get responded to and things go from bad to worse.

pls take a deep breath and get back to debate....

Debate? About what? Report has been released and no impeachment is coming. Close the echo chamber the goy know. Inb4 the report hasn’t been released... it WILL be redacted to protect the innocent people dragged through this fraud investigation. Then the shills will shit up another 100 pages about how it COULD be this that or the other that was redacted with literally ZERO facts and nothing more than how they think or feel. There are plenty of shit on drumpf echo chambers already

F

Frylock

I apologize for getting into stupid name calling stuff.... but there is no reason to close the thread :)

Us folks that want Trump chopped up into little pieces (legally, that is :bigeye: ) can gossip and those that want to snuggle up next to him and spoon can celebrate whatever little wins he has in peace and harmony, i am sure :biggrin: :dunno:

Badfishy1

just keep those eyes closed, it will all go away

In case you are unaware, ROSENSTEIN signed off on Barr’s report. Not a peep from him OR mueller about an inaccurate summary report.... Media Matters and their Zionist overlords appreciate your shilling tho. Perhaps you will get a .25 shekel raise for your service

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I grew up in a generation where question authority and rebellion were the norm.

These days it's more like kiss authorities ass for some.

We have turned the corner and are getting past the few controlling the many.

It's obvious that the Mueller report is chock full of bad news for trump and Barr is trying to hide it.

Every allegation made by Schiff was true and correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL6LOuaDhCs

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It seems that something brought up a few posts ago has been glossed over here. That is Schiff's rebuttal to being asked to resign by the Republican members of the committee. No matter where you see your political support sitting, if you are a fair minded, observant person, able to garner relative facts from chronological events, then you must see this statement for what it is. Not only is it brilliant statesmanship [Churchillian] but rings of morality and truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qIyhuTQ9Y4

Badfishy1

We have turned the corner and are getting past the few controlling the many.

It's obvious that the Mueller report is chock full of bad news for trump and Barr is trying to hide it.

Every allegation made by Schiff was true and correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL6LOuaDhCs

Why would Rosenstein hide it? He signed off on FISA applications saying the foundation for the investigation was there. Pretty comical you make it ONLY Barr’s report. There are 2 signatures. Trump just made little roddy his bitch like CNN has done to the left

igrowone

Veteran
what adds to the fun is there are Trump supporters that plainly want to see the report
all of it
that's not going to change, if a stripped down version is handed over that's not going to be acceptable
the report's coming out in full, like it or not

packerfan79

Veteran
I love when people claim to be anti authority and rebellious. As they carry water for a clearly corrupted FBI, DOJ, and Democratic politicians.

Funny how everything Schifty Schiff is true, but he hasn't provided a speck of actual proof.

The word of a Democrat politician is fact of course. Lol. No actual evidence ever needed. The Democratic party way, just ask Bernie. Lol.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Why would Rosenstein hide it? He signed off on FISA applications saying the foundation for the investigation was there. Pretty comical you make it ONLY Barr’s report. There are 2 signatures. Trump just made little roddy his bitch like CNN has done to the left

Rosenstein went along for the same reason as Mueller and did not make any allegations.

The issue is too big for an individual to decide and must be decided by the American public through representatives. Trump fired Comey, threatened Mueller, appointed Barr and has done everything he can to stop this.

Why? Because he knows he's guilty.

St. Phatty

Corporate America became very strange after 9-11.

Not just "Support America's Terror War", the proper corporate mindset for a corporate manager in the US is, "Support America's Terror War with Alacrity" (cheerfulness).

Which is pretty fvcking strange.

White Beard

some fresh meat on the process
looking like Barr is creating a very slimmed down version of Mueller's report
that is funny, again i knew they couldn't resist
supreme court should be involved in the near future

Yeah...having the Supreme Court involved will “settle” everything: they don’t give a rat’s ass about Trump, they’re in it for the Koch Bro’s new Constitution - government of the people, by the wealthy, for the wealthy - ‘courtesy’ of a bunch of hoodwinked “conservatives”....

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah...having the Supreme Court involved will “settle” everything: they don’t give a rat’s ass about Trump, they’re in it for the Koch Bro’s new Constitution - government of the people, by the wealthy, for the wealthy - ‘courtesy’ of a bunch of hoodwinked “conservatives”....

I am convinced that the current tax structure and the degree of wealth that individuals have acquired is anti capitalism. Excessive individual 'donations' control the government so we no longer have real democracy. It is ownership.

Badfishy1

what adds to the fun is there are Trump supporters that plainly want to see the report
all of it
that's not going to change, if a stripped down version is handed over that's not going to be acceptable
the report's coming out in full, like it or not

I don’t give a damn if it comes out or not lol. I just don’t want to hear ‘well this redaction MIGHT say blah drumpf blah blah’. Fact is you took Zionist media as some ‘honest’ source and got btfo. Jokes on you...

Status
Not open for further replies.