What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfishy1

Rosenstein went along for the same reason as Mueller and did not make any allegations.

The issue is too big for an individual to decide and must be decided by the American public through representatives. Trump fired Comey, threatened Mueller, appointed Barr and has done everything he can to stop this.

Why? Because he knows he's guilty.

No no. He went along with it because it’s his fucking job to accept or reject. He released a summary for REDACTION PURPOSES. Just stop kiddo. Yes EVERY fucking AG is picked by sitting President. Your willful ignorance is appalling. No more shekels for you... Media Matters is a sinking ship and I’ll watch comfy af while you shills drown in an ocean of salty tears

igrowone

Veteran
I don’t give a damn if it comes out or not lol. I just don’t want to hear ‘well this redaction MIGHT say blah drumpf blah blah’. Fact is you took Zionist media as some ‘honest’ source and got btfo. Jokes on you...
and you won't have to hear that
just turn over the full report and there will be no cause for speculation
at least not about the report
but the temptation has become overwhelming, Barr just can't help himself
why do people do things they know are bad for them but do them anyway?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Fishy. He's guilty as fuck. Everyone knows it. You know it.

The guy is a dirtbag. Always has been. That's the only way he knows how to operate. Dirtbag.

Sleazy lawyers. Suing. Catch and kill. Bankruptcies. Payoffs. Hookers. Money laundering. Corruption.......

You know it - The guy is a dirtbag who abused the system.

The best analogy is that he's a floater and hasn't been flushed. Yet.

Edit:
Add Pussy Grabbing to the list.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The Mueller Report is just 10% of it, focused on collusion and obstruction.

The House investigations will open up the whole can of worms.

White Beard

I am convinced that the current tax structure and the degree of wealth that individuals have acquired is anti capitalism.
Pardon, brother, but this makes no sense to me - especially followed by the next sentence:

Excessive individual 'donations' control the government so we no longer have real democracy. It is ownership.
OWNERSHIP is the point: the wealthy (as opposed to the merely ‘rich’) are tired of having poor people vote. In their eyes, “poor” people are a disposable commodity - and should be....

I *strongly* advise everyone who actually gives a shit about the USA on any level to read “Democracy in Chains” by Nancy MacLean: Major pieces of the puzzle, and really horrifying/eye-opening if you are a patriot of any sort.

Democracy in Chains

Trump isn’t even the tip of the iceberg: he’s a clown, a distraction, “the Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz”....

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The point is that the rich essentially pay no taxes and keep getting richer. The massive wealth becomes more than they can spend. Therefore they keep getting a bigger and bigger piece of the pie and the portion of the pie left for the little people gets less and less. In the extreme it defeats the purpose because the balance is lost. The purpose of capitalism is that everyone has a chance at success and there is a payoff for hard work and a better idea. If the rich have it all then that goes out the window.

Look at America's largest brick and mortar retailer, Walmart, to the biggest of all, Amazon, Do theses monsters really give people a chance?

Pardon, brother, but this makes no sense to me - especially followed by the next sentence:

OWNERSHIP is the point: the wealthy (as opposed to the merely ‘rich’) are tired of having poor people vote. In their eyes, “poor” people are a disposable commodity - and should be....

I *strongly* advise everyone who actually gives a shit about the USA on any level to read “Democracy in Chains” by Nancy MacLean: Major pieces of the puzzle, and really horrifying/eye-opening if you are a patriot of any sort.

Democracy in Chains

Trump isn’t even the tip of the iceberg: he’s a clown, a distraction, “the Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz”....

Badfishy1

and you won't have to hear that
just turn over the full report and there will be no cause for speculation
at least not about the report
but the temptation has become overwhelming, Barr just can't help himself
why do people do things they know are bad for them but do them anyway?

THERE WILL BE REDACTIONS. Innocent people are named in the report. People that had NOTHING to do but got interviewed. No matter what you and the other salty dogs cry for, names will be redacted... your point is moot

redlaser

Veteran
Hopefully when the report comes out we will get color added to the big letter show, and it will be like an early Fourth of July type effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.