What's new

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
i'm out of rep but strongly agree. there is no nuance in the typed word on a keyboard. face to face, we might still say "fuck you, bozo..." but the smile with it eats much of the perceived bite.:tiphat:

Maybe management could upgrade the emoticons.

Start off with the hand gesture collection.

:biggrin:

vta

Veteran
wikileaks confirmed it was a leak, not a hack. wikileaks hasn't published false info in over a decade. i'll take their word for it over a corrupt political party or our plutocratic government.

Yep...Patriot/Bernie Bro Seth Rich downloaded onto a thumbdrive.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
From Gary Hart's Monkey business to a pussy grabbing president. Time to follow the trend and elect Roseanne Barr / Rosie O'donnell team next.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
My side is winning right now, call me what you want, I'm a happy camper. :tiphat:
I also watch allot of liberal news now, I've not been so entertained in a long time.
Watching them make those twisted up faces.. and making excuses:woohoo:

Impeachment, HA!:comfort:

Wendull C.

Veteran
Reminds me of a line in my favorite Robert Frost poem, " hold fast to dreams." There is always hope is a favorite thought of mine, but so is , it can always get worse.

'Boogieman'

Mueller was quick to correct buzzfeed when they posted fake news, what makes lefties think Mueller would stay silent if Barr was wrong? Then again many lefties still believed buzzfeed after Mueller killed the story so im not suprised at all.

M

Mr D

Fully agree: too bad McConnell won’t let it happen...we need to get that dog OUT of the manger

I'm fully supportive of the full release. Also I'm fully supportive of a second special counsel to investigate all the evidence that started this whole thing.

I don't feel Mueller's report will be a complete picture of what exactly happened. Besides if people are complaining that Barr is somehow involved in a cover up then Barr and Mueller's friendship should be a concern as well.

Since Mueller found no evidence of collusion we should be able to see any and all the evidence that deals with the investigation and evidence gathered by the special counsel. Everything.

White Beard

Thinking about the Barr summary: I wonder if GOP would have been agreeable to a summary letter from Janet Reno absolving the Clintons based on a brief skim of several hundred pages of findings?

Somehow, I think they would have screamed even more than they did, would have called it a cover-up, would have DEMANDED the full report IMMEDIATELY....

It’s the nature of partisan politics to take note of, and even exaggerate, the hackers and abuses of the “other side”, and to give their own side knee-jerk exoneration.

Each of us, ALL of us, and the whole country are badly served when we fail or refuse to hold our own to account.

White Beard

Since Mueller found no evidence of collusion we should be able to see any and all the evidence that deals with the investigation and evidence gathered by the special counsel. Everything.
Read Barr’s letter: he did not say Mueller found “no evidence”. You are absolutely right that the public and Congress should have access to the entire report: that IMO is inarguably.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Adam Schiff had this to say today during an intelligence meeting on Russian global influence....

minds_I

“My colleagues may think it’s OK that the Russians offered dirt on a Democratic candidate for president as part of what was described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign. You might think that’s OK. My colleagues might think it’s OK that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the president’s son did not call the FBI, he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help.”

Schiff continued: “No, instead that son said that he would love the help of the Russians. You might think it’s OK that he took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that Paul Manafort, the campaign chair, someone with great experience in running campaigns, also took that meeting. You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law also took that meeting. You might think it’s OK they concealed it from the public.”

Schiff was referring, among other things, to the 2016 Trump Tower meeting involving Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort, and Russian officials.

“You might say that’s all OK,” Schiff continued. “You might say that’s just what you need to do to win. But I don’t think it’s OK. I think it’s immoral, I think it’s unethical, I think it’s unpatriotic, and yes, I think it’s corrupt.”

Addendum: Much better from the man himself.

https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/1111289977143545856

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts