What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
1000005040.jpg

1000005041.jpg

1000005042.jpg

1000005044.jpg

Sour Amnesia

kro-magnon

Veteran

JustGrowing420

I have no idea how close it can be to the original genetics of the 90's but this plant looks good, I have a female from bag seeds in my who has a very similar flower structure with a powerful smell of lemon/diesel/spice/earth.
I would not know either about the original.
From what I remember, I think it is not too far from what we used to get as SSH on the streets a decade or so back (although I'm no expert and who knows what that really was??)
I did not expect anything in particular, at least seems smokeable haha

I'm harvesting an SLH also from them in a few days, that one is way more interesting, full on creamy, musky incensed lemon smells 100% like amsterdam streets

kro-magnon

Veteran
I would not know either about the original.
From what I remember, I think it is not too far from what we used to get as SSH on the streets a decade or so back (although I'm no expert and who knows what that really was??)
I did not expect anything in particular, at least seems smokeable haha

I'm harvesting an SLH also from them in a few days, that one is way more interesting, full on creamy, musky incensed lemon smells 100% like amsterdam streets
The SLH is a nice cross but I've not been lucky with the seed I bought, I don't know if Attitude fucked up or Greenhouse but I got a plant 100% male when I've grown my SLH FEM seed.It's the only time I bought a single seed and always want my seeds in original breeders package.
I don't know the SSH line very well, I've never done this strain alone but only crosses with her

Latest posts

Latest posts