What's new

The Haze Hybrid Thread

the_niño

A5T? What that is? Did you make the hybrid or is someone releasing firemob seeds again?

I did not make the hybrid.. some friends did...
the A5t is a male of the A5 crossed to a suspected mirakil thai, and the firemob was from older stock

Last edited:

Sub24ox7

O. Haze/love potion x original haze x skunk
picture.php

the_niño

The a5t was e.T and Bohdis selection. e.T made this cross with Krk’s firemob....

>>>> your boy just grew it<<<

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🍆 Special 🍆
hazies & gentlehemps let the circus begin

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-------------->
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1. column: Mango Haze [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mr. Nice Seeds[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]column:[/FONT] Kerala [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kwik Seeds[/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]column:[/FONT] mix[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]column:[/FONT] Durban [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cannabiogen[/FONT] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]column:[/FONT] bottom 4 SQxMW, top 4 LHxMW NOYB
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 6. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]column:[/FONT] HZ1xJH [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NOYB[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7-9. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]column:[/FONT] Malawi [/FONT]HUBAseeds

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

BadRabbit

Never give up

Never give up

So, some time ago, instead of throwing out a OTH X SK seed that wouldn't germinate (after 2 weeks of trying), I stuck it in the side of a pot for another seed from the same batch that had germinated.

Today, a full 10 weeks later, I spotted this same reject growing under a fully developed plant/canopy above (causing the lankiness).

I suspect it will be one of those slower growing haze hybrids ...

jakespeed

Veteran
I made this seed in 2010 with my nl5haze cut from a 95 pack of sensi , I did have pics of her on here years ago , I hit her with a sshsd rez male, I finally got around to test the seed , and I got the leather pine incense thing happening. The turps are like a time machine to the mind
picture.php
picture.php

jakespeed

Veteran
picture.php
Do you plan to f2 ?

hey DW, I have not thought of that , I got a 100 or so left, I put 5 seeds in and got 5 females, I was blown away by what I found. I buy lots of seed , this year with covid and mail issues I thought I dig into my old seed builds, and this one you cant buy anymore, the profile is sharp , not washed down yet, gives a old man legs again hahaha. No sweet in these seeds, straight silver pine. But no I never thought f2, only share some how what was made back then

Mattbho

Other than the odd freebie ssh or super lemon haze I have yet to grow a good haze . I might say they were less than desirable smoke . Ssh was ok just weak .

Can you guys point me in the direction of some real/good haze leaning hybrid seeds . Looking for that up high or even too strong .

Dankwolf

View Image

hey DW, I have not thought of that , I got a 100 or so left, I put 5 seeds in and got 5 females, I was blown away by what I found. I buy lots of seed , this year with covid and mail issues I thought I dig into my old seed builds, and this one you cant buy anymore, the profile is sharp , not washed down yet, gives a old man legs again hahaha. No sweet in these seeds, straight silver pine. But no I never thought f2, only share some how what was made back then

You are on to something few can understand. F2 them and you will have to dig . Bet will be rewarded for the effort . Lots of old highs and terps will come of this cross

B

Benny106

I made this seed in 2010 with my nl5haze cut from a 95 pack of sensi , I did have pics of her on here years ago , I hit her with a sshsd rez male, I finally got around to test the seed , and I got the leather pine incense thing happening. The turps are like a time machine to the mindView Image View Image

Do you plan to f2 ?

Other than the odd freebie ssh or super lemon haze I have yet to grow a good haze . I might say they were less than desirable smoke . Ssh was ok just weak .

Can you guys point me in the direction of some real/good haze leaning hybrid seeds . Looking for that up high or even too strong .

Looks real good, i bet Jake has what Matt wants..im with dankwolf and vote for a repro run.:ying: