What's new

The Haze Hybrid Thread

B

Benny106

That plant looks Panama dominant.
By pistils I grew cut of Panama from Vienna FF.

It was very dense and psydelic high reminds me of SSH but more sativish.

I think that Amnesia x O.Haze will also be brutal in strenght.
But like with every sativa cross needs big selection to find real one.

Nice looking POH.
Is it your own cross or Panama Haze by ACE ?

A green thh that i have is very similar profile to panama, even when you are burning it the smell is very similar.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I don't think MadMac's work is like that of sensi, even remaking Nl5hz (unless you have the same male C and same mother Nl5, then you can compare things) something will be better, something will be worse, let's dispel the myths: people rely too much on the descriptions in the labels, but those were used to sell the seeds, I love Nl5hz but I have never pissed on myself, with any variety, with certain strains I have even had experiences of synesthesia, of visual / auditory distortions, but within the limits of cannabis ....

JohnnyChicago

Animal Mints Haze :biggrin:
picture.php

(Animal Mints x OT1OH)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The mail works internationally...but its slow ..took over one month for seeds to get to Greece from NY ...

Bmac1

Veteran
I've had a couple things recently that have taken 3 ish weeks just to make it across Canada.

Breadwizard

Speaking of straight "haze x indica" crosses, has anyone tried out the Purple old timers haze x PCK fem from ace yet? I haven't found much in the way of experience, minus from ace directly. I was planning on growing a few this summer, if I find a nice one perhaps doing a chuck or two with it.

the_niño

Fire/mob x a5t at 9.5 weeks... just took her down today... super frosty and a creamy leather type thang going on..
picture.php

B

Benny106

Speaking of straight "haze x indica" crosses, has anyone tried out the Purple old timers haze x PCK fem from ace yet? I haven't found much in the way of experience, minus from ace directly. I was planning on growing a few this summer, if I find a nice one perhaps doing a chuck or two with it.

I would like to know more. I think violetta was also similar cross?

Last edited by a moderator:

Breadwizard

Violetta was a Malawi (purple pheno) x PCK, so this should be even more tropical, I know OTHaze has a tendency to dominate in straight crosses, and Ace says as much in the description.

I'm hoping I get a nice BSHW or Zacatecas Tribute male this summer for a nice purple NLD pool to dig through later.

B

Benny106

Violetta was a Malawi (purple pheno) x PCK, so this should be even more tropical, I know OTHaze has a tendency to dominate in straight crosses, and Ace says as much in the description.

I'm hoping I get a nice BSHW or Zacatecas Tribute male this summer for a nice purple NLD pool to dig through later.

Ah sounds good, i just popped a bunch of x18 crosses. Would love to try the pck too, i imagine that the f2 of oth/pck will be very fun to look at.

JohnnyChicago

I would like to know more also. I think violetta was also similar cross?

I have crossed PCK to OH and to Destroyer with great success. Also did (BubbaWW98xPCK)xOH and (Destroyer x PCK)xOH. Everything very tasty. I love the creamy berry taste the PCK male has added to the crosses. Especially in combination with Destroyer or Haze. PHxPCK should also throw out colorful phenos in addition to be tasty. Nice for breeding too, I guess if you like the PCK (and Haze) terps.

JohnnyChicago

That plant looks Panama dominant.
By pistils I grew cut of Panama from Vienna FF.

It was very dense and psydelic high reminds me of SSH but more sativish.

I think that Amnesia x O.Haze will also be brutal in strenght.
But like with every sativa cross needs big selection to find real one.

Nice looking POH.
Is it your own cross or Panama Haze by ACE ?

The look dosen't matter. It is all in the smoke.

That plant has simply one the best effects I ever had with cannabis or even with drugs in general. It's not marketing, simply my keeper Haze I am holding and hyping since 2017. At this rythm the cross will be ready for release in 2025 :)

This is Panama x OH too
picture.php
picture.php

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
The look dosen't matter. It is all in the smoke.

That plant has simply one the best effects I ever had with cannabis or even with drugs in general. It's not marketing, simply my keeper Haze I am holding and hyping since 2017. At this rythm the cross will be ready for release in 2025 :)

This is Panama x OH too
View Image View Image

This one looks Hazy.

I would like to grow it when cross is ready in Hydro one day.

JohnnyChicago

This one looks Hazy.

I would like to grow it when cross is ready in Hydro one day.

I have done a new version by crossing my Panama mother to this OT1OHF1 that has the same OH father than my PanoHaze. The goal has been to improve the terps. The colors too, in the hope to find plants that do look even better than my Pan-o-Haze cut.

If that stuff wasn't so special I would'nt do all these efforts. Simply would buy Ace's version, that is great too, that's sure.
Instaed of making 2 alternative versions of it :D

OT1OH#12
picture.php