What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Fitzera

Update on my Peak Seeds Sweet Skunk x Haze. 9 weeks of veg. Theyre outgrowing my mistake of burning them with the qb.

This is what was originally the short squat pheno that I had my eye on. Well call is pheno 1.
picture.php

This is pheno 2, I suspect leans to the sweet skunk side of the lineage.
picture.php

This one was the same pheno as number 2 originally, but now appears much more like pheno 1. The only difference is she is in a fabric pot, the others are in plastic.
picture.php

All 3 are about the same height at this point.

Here is the male of the bunch, very vigorous and handled the qb much better than the girls. Kept in a 1gal pot. He's too big now to flower out so I've taken a couple clones to collect his pollen from.
picture.php

Pretty excited to see how these turn out. I like the idea of a shorter growing, shorter flowering nld type.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Update on my Peak Seeds Sweet Skunk x Haze. 9 weeks of veg. Theyre outgrowing my mistake of burning them with the qb.

This is what was originally the short squat pheno that I had my eye on. Well call is pheno 1.
View Image

View Image

This one was the same pheno as number 2 originally, but now appears much more like pheno 1. The only difference is she is in a fabric pot, the others are in plastic.
View Image

Here is the male of the bunch, very vigorous and handled the qb much better than the girls. Kept in a 1gal pot. He's too big now to flower out so I've taken a couple clones to collect his pollen from.
View Image

Pretty excited to see how these turn out. I like the idea of a shorter growing, shorter flowering nld type.
Very beautiful! :good:

browntrout

Veteran

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

That should be an interesting hybrid. Of the 4-5 peak strains ive grown, not many had much in the way of smell or taste. However there are some extremely potent and interesting highs. The sweet skunk pheno I had in TW x SS was unreal. The only thing I can think to call it is rocket fuel, instant mood changer. Like a racy rollercoaster of pure euphoria.

I’ve never ever seen that in cannnabis before. I grew it in a window over winter as a joke almost and often forgot about it, years ago. The plant was a 4” stick that yielded a single joint. I kinda assumed it was partly the conditions and a rarity in the line. Never bothered chasing it.

The SS x Haze seems like the winner based on pedigree. I wish you luck.

Fitzera

That should be an interesting hybrid. Of the 4-5 peak strains ive grown, not many had much in the way of smell or taste. However there are some extremely potent and interesting highs. The sweet skunk pheno I had in TW x SS was unreal. The only thing I can think to call it is rocket fuel, instant mood changer. Like a racy rollercoaster of pure euphoria.

I’ve never ever seen that in cannnabis before. I grew it in a window over winter as a joke almost and often forgot about it, years ago. The plant was a 4” stick that yielded a single joint. I kinda assumed it was partly the conditions and a rarity in the line. Never bothered chasing it.

The SS x Haze seems like the winner based on pedigree. I wish you luck.

I couldn't agree more with your observations of peaks gear. I found the Northern berry to be light on smell, very floral, the taste was similar but had a noticeably sweet Blueberry flavour to the smoke. It actually surprised me. And the high was very narcotic for me, it was my go to sleep inducer.

From what I can recall when I grew it, the sweetC99 was also lighter in aroma and taste but it was the most sought after by my friends. Every visit, that's what they requested I roll.

I tried the twxss once when I was beginning my journey of growing, but it was so leafy and I'm pretty sure I culled it due to rot. But it had a very citrusy aroma. I'll revisit it again one day.

I picked up 5 of his new Haze lines but it was clear to me this was the first I was going to pop! The NLxH and HazexC99 will be the next ones of that lot.

Thanks brother, I'll be sure to update as things progress.

Breadwizard

picture.php

Purple Old Timers Haze x Pakistani Chitral Kush fem from Ace. Looking healthy, going to have some big leaves on this one, doesn't seem to hate my cold growspace as much as other sativa-leaning seedlings I have going.

Fronk

Thanks Star, Dots and Donald.
It’s been an outstanding season over here...
30 degrees, no clouds for a week now. :plant grow:

Limeygreen

Veteran
I have some c5 durban that have next to no leaf, look like they would hate wet conditions, so thick you could call them mandingo

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, I infused bshw to it to make it more hazy. not much dutch haze in it. this is pic from starcrash´s grow. View Image

Thats nice, I'm gonna hit both Dubble banana Mango haze LOST 1 and 2 with my A5hbx x Fp keeper. Should be another killer cross

Lost 2

picture.php

A5hbx x FP. She makes me sweat. There is Sour Diesel in this cross. This will be reversed to make Fem pollen. Ive already made a few using her that turned out killer(Vinaigrette and the new cross being tested now)

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts