What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

elanius

Veteran
@elanius It's good man. It's had a 5-6 month cure and I've been vaping it all day today and yesterday. Incense and cola smell. Wonderful effect, super clean with a smooth landing. Found a few seeds in the bud too. Not sure of the father pollen but the seeds are absolutely tiny aswell. May be old timers haze, that was in the tent at the same time. Nice accidental cross 🤣

If OTH is the male, you couldn't wish for better donor imo : ) Smoke sounds delicious, enjoy!

Ncali

Veteran

funkyhorse

@Donald Mallard
I am growing this lottery ticket called Zamal
5% he meant I will find the high I am looking for, the high of the 80s? So this means like THH you cant breed selectively for that 5% out, it will get all mixed up like in THH

I am growing my few plants for winter grow and this is what I have

Mango karut boy. Indoors I succeeded to get very rare pollen out of him but outdoors he wants to grow like girl
He has PM. So I guess progeny will have same problem like I have seen in one of the girls
Mango karut male (4).jpeg
Mango karut male (5).jpeg

Mango Pepper firm boy
This is a surprise. Indoors he grew pistils and no pollen at all
Outdoors he is happy and firm
Mango Pepper pure boy.jpeg
Mango Pepper pure boy (2).jpeg
Mango Pepper pure boy (3).jpeg

Mango Pepper boy 3
He started growing a few pistils but turned mostly male
Mango pepper male 3 (1).jpeg

This is a small branch of boy 3
Mango pepper male 3 (3).jpeg

Mango Pepper boy 1 decided he wants to be a girl, mites like him and they dont bother the brothers/sisters
Mango pepper male 1 (2).jpeg

Same with Mango Pepper boy 2, they dont grow any more eggs except when they showed sex and they have bad landrace resistance, mites stay there
Mango pepper male 2 (2).jpeg

Mango Pepper keeper girl
Mango pepper 2 girl.jpeg

Have a nice week everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

mack 10

Veteran
Re, Medical Seeds,
They a Spanish Outfit.
They seem to be solid although I have not personally grown any,
They have been around for a min
In this very competitive field.
So cant be that bad, surely.
Nevs Haze x Kali Mist,
should be fantastic,
Hopefully you will find the high
you are looking for. As,
You can't go wrong with
Either of the parents,
So enjoy.
Keep us updated if you find the fire.

mack 10

Veteran
Came home late yesterday and what I found was kinda shocking:
View attachment 18725588
Got ripped, no leo this time, fckn thieves, hope they burn in hell infinite. It’s comical from people in my own circle, no locks forced so mighty strange. They clearly haven’t a clue whats to come, some mid-evil Karma shit will hit them sometime soon. I will redefine keeping shit real for them only. Wish I had better news….
Shit man, that really sucks.
Sending you good vibes man.
Those scumbags will find there karma
Real quick.

Passenger101

All of my hybrids are Quaze Haze based. I’m currently just trying to drum up interest locally, and work on getting people to run some plants and make grow diaries. I’m not selling anything yet.
Check it out,
R. J.
All of my hybrids are Quaze Haze based. I’m currently just trying to drum up interest locally, and work on getting people to run some plants and make grow diaries. I’m not selling anything.
Check it out,
R. J.
16653840-DC07-4B6A-84A8-6BE4169B52A6.jpeg

This is Eye of Providence. It’s 75% Quaze Haze X 25% Durban. The foxtails are sill there, but just a little thicker. It also has a touch of Durban in the flavor. Flowering time is 10-12 weeks. I have an 87.5% Quaze X 12.5% Durban but it’s too much Quaze.

Please excuse the crazy painting in the background. It’s a famous clock in Providence, Rhode Island where I live.

Happy Times

F2F

some new pics from the outback jungle here. my buddy takes them with hps on tried to fix it.. first is O5 haze- outbackhaze#4 x dj9 nl5 repro. we call her mary she was the only girl out of first round of sexing. and what a lady she is....
View attachment 18735485

View attachment 18735486

next up are all outback jungle hazes- outback3 x north vietnam(tlt)
this one is my favorite lotsa resin and cool fenotrigo like bud structure
View attachment 18735487

then weve got a big momma bruiser here. leans heavily to the outback3 mom side huge structure vigor face sized fan leaves. had fused true leaves and heart shaped cotyledon at germination
View attachment 18735488
View attachment 18735489
this was her a week ago.....

heres a few more of the cool single bladers and the whole harem View attachment 18735491 View attachment 18735492
View attachment 18735490
some new pics from the outback jungle here. my buddy takes them with hps on tried to fix it.. first is O5 haze- outbackhaze#4 x dj9 nl5 repro. we call her mary she was the only girl out of first round of sexing. and what a lady she is....
View attachment 18735485

View attachment 18735486

next up are all outback jungle hazes- outback3 x north vietnam(tlt)
this one is my favorite lotsa resin and cool fenotrigo like bud structure
View attachment 18735487

then weve got a big momma bruiser here. leans heavily to the outback3 mom side huge structure vigor face sized fan leaves. had fused true leaves and heart shaped cotyledon at germination
View attachment 18735488
View attachment 18735489
this was her a week ago.....

heres a few more of the cool single bladers and the whole harem View attachment 18735491 View attachment 18735492
View attachment 18735490
Have been keeping a keen eye on your outback grows @Piff_cat . Especially the northern Viet cross. Outback has Hempy’s Thia in it as I recall, and saw a couple pics of the n. Viet from TLT that were impressive. Best of luck as you’re coming down the stretch (hehe, pun intended).

Peace
F2F