What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
A seed found in my favorite HolyHanh, s1? Smells like a mix of bubblegum and diesel. Some pretty prominent trichomes too.
IMG_2763.jpeg
IMG_2766.jpeg

xet

I agree. There is a weird conformity being pushed into mainstream cannabis right now that is so shit and removed from original Cannabis culture a la exposing Babylon and being free and enlightened people.

We used to get this beautiful cat piss strain back in 2010 that had a nice brown and a soaring haze like high.

So many ways that work but require some real mastercraft. Look at the Afghan farmers, they let the plants dry on the stalk in the field under the snow ... not checking their trichomes every ten minutes with a microscope listening to Goo Goo Dolls. I hear of similar practices in latin America letting the sun dry out the plant and bleach the buds out into a gold while still in the ground. Or African farmers placing their buds on hot rocks in the sun. There are so many great ways to make great bud. The thais and their sticks. The Malawi cobs buried under dung.

A lot of the best ganja around the world gets left alone the last 6 months of it's life.

Latest posts

Latest posts