What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

elanius

Veteran
Here are few different females from Tom Hill Haze x Blueberry (the most NLD resinous male)

Awesome smoke, very up, euphoric, comfortable and long lasting effect, a lot of fun and great vibes.

The Thai progeny had more exotic smell, pineapple berries and some spice in the background.
The Colombian pheno had kind of carrot and spicy smell, similar to ohaze, actually very similar to the Thh mother.

THH "Thai" x BB

DSC_0726.JPG

DSC_0521.JPG

DSC_0735.JPG
DSC_0740.JPG

THH "Colombian" x BB
DSC_0223.JPG

This one had an argument with the fan...lost it.
DSC_0225.JPG

DSC_0708.JPG
DSC_0491.JPG
DSC_0486.JPG

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Thanks, That CPH is def a longer flowering pheno. I'll try 120 days on the 2nd run.

I started 6 of @MadMac Motherload kush x 90ohz. All Seeds germinated fine and were planted today. I think the 90ohz is Golli?. Please verify for me.
YES
OHz 90' labeled are Golli 90 OHz ...
be aware... those will be big big bushes if you let them go...
Motherload kush is from Sannies Seeds... the best from 7 plants i'll had...
will be a 10-11 weeks flower time... :)
expect similar results as Doors ... very potent too!
if you don't have the room... top @ 3'rd node
M.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
YES
OHz 90' labeled are Golli 90 OHz ...
be aware... those will be big big bushes if you let them go...
Motherload kush is from Sannies Seeds... the best from 7 plants i'll had...
will be a 10-11 weeks flower time... :)
expect similar results as Doors ... very potent too!
if you don't have the room... top @ 3'rd node
M.

Thanks for the confirmation:tiphat:.. I added another label to indicate Golli

Bmac1

Veteran
So after a heavy indica binge and my last jar of haze dangerously near its end, I am beginning to plan a new haze/sativa run.

My grail would be a 12 week, potent and clear headed girl with compact bud structure and a blueberry/haze flavor profile.

Outside of that, I'm most intrigued by plants with a good, compact bud structure, finishing in 12 to 14, maybe 15 weeks with that potent yet clear high. Love the haze flavor profile but like unique accents as well.

Any ideas as to where I may be fruitful in this search?

Ncali

Veteran
So after a heavy indica binge and my last jar of haze dangerously near its end, I am beginning to plan a new haze/sativa run.

My grail would be a 12 week, potent and clear headed girl with compact bud structure and a blueberry/haze flavor profile.

Outside of that, I'm most intrigued by plants with a good, compact bud structure, finishing in 12 to 14, maybe 15 weeks with that potent yet clear high. Love the haze flavor profile but like unique accents as well.

Any ideas as to where I may be fruitful in this search?
Well I recomend going full bore, get a few packs of dj blue work, and original haze.

The 12-14 weeker I recomend sssdh, lemony incense. Mango haze..... mangos, sometimes cures into cat pee. Bandaid haze.

Latest posts

Latest posts