What's new

The Green New Deal

Gry

Veteran
Lol... not having children due to ‘climate change fear’... poor kid.
Hear of kids holding off getting married due to the amount of debit over school loans.
Wonder to what extent this may be a rising trend.
Similar happened in Japan.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When the stock market is going up for a few years you get a lot of so called experts that believe it will continue to go up. And people buy into the scam. The climate is the same way. It is impossible to predict the future. Not sure how anyone can be so gullible.

The beauty of this scam is the global warming scientists don't even have to be right. Their predictions can be anywhere from 20 years into the future to 50 years or more. So they will be long gone or retired by the time they are either proven right or proven wrong. I wish I had a job like that. No accountability to anyone and still get a nice paycheck.

igrowone

Veteran
When the stock market is going up for a few years you get a lot of so called experts that believe it will continue to go up. And people buy into the scam. The climate is the same way. It is impossible to predict the future. Not sure how anyone can be so gullible.

The beauty of this scam is the global warming scientists don't even have to be right. Their predictions can be anywhere from 20 years into the future to 50 years or more. So they will be long gone or retired by the time they are either proven right or proven wrong. I wish I had a job like that. No accountability to anyone and still get a nice paycheck.

climate can be predicted because there is a history of climate
that differs from the stock market which is constantly discovering new territory from new technology and business practices
we are simply moving back into higher atmospheric co2 which is well documented in the climatic record
but there are going to be differences, things change
from all indications it will probably be warmer than the models are predicting
studies of solar evolution are indicating the earth is approaching the edge of the goldilocks zone, the warm edge

Gry

Veteran

There is an entire denial industry which meets that description.
You know, the kind of people who had no moral qualms about
suppressing cancer for the tobacco industry for 70 years.
You do realize who their primary client is currently.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There is an entire denial industry which meets that description.
You know, the kind of people who had no moral qualms about
suppressing cancer for the tobacco industry for 70 years.
You do realize who their primary client is currently.

Exactly, It's like people who coach children as witnesses. With enough repetition the kid accepts it as truth and begins to repeat what they have been fed.

Lester Moore

Veteran
maybe we should pay taxes based on age. If you are older, simply your breathing has produced more co2 than a younger person....marathon runners should really get taxed!

Lester Moore

Veteran
Exactly, It's like people who coach children as witnesses. With enough repetition the kid accepts it as truth and begins to repeat what they have been fed.
In many of these posts You are reading a lot of the results from that exact coaching...it started many years ago.

Badfishy1

Hear of kids holding off getting married due to the amount of debit over school loans.
Wonder to what extent this may be a rising trend.
Similar happened in Japan.

Valid excuse imho... fear of global warming is equivalent of fearing a zombie outbreak. More to that story than is being told...

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
The only reason people want to outlaw abortions is to have the poor folk start using coat hangers in back alleys and dying from it. After all, less poor people is a good thing right?

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
The only reason people want to outlaw abortions is to have the poor folk start using coat hangers in back alleys and dying from it. After all, less poor people is a good thing right?

Holy shit! I just love kids and don't think abortions should be used as birth control. I don't want poor ppl to do a damn thing involving hangers and vaginas in back alleys lol.

Mom's life in danger, rape, incest...all for it. Just cus you don't want to use birth control though...haha fuck you.

Lester Moore

Veteran
Isn’t that where plan parenthood started opening shop...poor neighborhoods?
The issue has many variables, many many avenues to discuss, debate...( several angry name calling posts , which is not productive), but I do think there should be ZERO federal money given to abortions...once again, give it to the states....my federal taxes should be used for keeping the citizens safe at the boarders, domestic threats and interstate commerce, NOTHING more......EVERYTHING else goes to the states....that’s the Buetiful part of this great country. Unfortunately the federal government has grown so large they are fucking it all up! And people keep voting for these assholes.

Lester Moore

Veteran
I say, co2 regulation, abortion laws, gun laws, drug laws, leave it to the states...I know I know it’s for the greater good of the people, then move to the state that supports your idea of the greater good....10th amendment. For those that still believe in the the best constitution ever created.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Isn’t that where plan parenthood started opening shop...poor neighborhoods?
The issue has many variables, many many avenues to discuss, debate...( several angry name calling posts , which is not productive), but I do think there should be ZERO federal money given to abortions...once again, give it to the states....my federal taxes should be used for keeping the citizens safe at the boarders, domestic threats and interstate commerce, NOTHING more......EVERYTHING else goes to the states....that’s the Buetiful part of this great country. Unfortunately the federal government has grown so large they are fucking it all up! And people keep voting for these assholes.

planned parenthood operates in poor neighborhoods because those are the people that need their help. over 60% of the women they serve are reliant on medicare/Medicaid for health care. better off folks have regular doctors to take care of them. hate to tell you this, but there IS no federal money paying for elective abortions. that is the law. look it up! the Hyde amendment prohibits federal $$ paying for abortions except to save the life of the mother. apparently, there are people that would rather see poor women die (and their fetus with them) than to save a poor womans life...:moon: fuck each and every one of them!:tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There's allot of hypocrisy with those claiming the moral high ground.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
why-not-hemp-plastics.jpg

igrowone

Veteran
biodegradable plastics have been a 'thing' for a long time
but so slow to appear, at least i don't see them
and they are sure as hell needed

Gry

Veteran
Corporate world uses things like hemp plastic much like the fellow at the magic show with a shining coin.

St. Phatty

Corporate world uses things like hemp plastic much like the fellow at the magic show with a shining coin.

I wonder if any of the guys who worked on Henry Ford's production lines are still alive.

I believe they experimented with Hemp based body panels.

Latest posts

Latest posts