What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Green New Deal

Lester Moore

Veteran
That's the thing to concentrate on.

Debates with climate change deniers are not a good way to spend one's time.

What matters is the part of climate that affects us -
extreme weather events, wildfire, CO2 supplementation for Cannabis (our crops are now being CO2 supplemented outdoors)

Climate change deniers......one of my favorite labels. It’s a great box.
Why when people say climate change they almost never say “man made” climate change? I am pretty sure most people agree the climate is changing. It’s the man made part, which is generating a shit load of money for very wealthy people.....it’s sad to see the sheep be led...look over here, bright shiny object, straws, plastic bags, co2, while they cut down forests and rain forests behind those “man made” climate change believers backs. All the while flying private planes and living in houses that produce enough co2 to equal a small city. These are the people that fund the scientists I am sure you will be referencing. Keep in mind co2 really equals a greener planet, plants love that gas..... Just do as I say, or your a denier! Man IS really fucking this planet up ( for humans) by cutting down forests ( which kills so much microbial ( medicinal) life we have not even discovered, it’s really sad, there may be many cures to disease and illness in those rain forests.....But NO let’s focus on co2 (the rain forests life line) Great job people. Vote for me, Free shit for
everyone! I mean, the breads free, just get in line. :laughing:

'Boogieman'

Why when people say climate change they almost never say “man made” climate change? I am pretty sure most people agree the climate is changing. It’s the man made part, which is generating a shit load of money for very wealthy people.....it’s sad to see the sheep be led...look over here, bright shiny object, straws, plastic bags, co2, while they cut down forests and rain forests behind those “man made” climate change believers backs. All the while flying private planes and living in houses that produce enough co2 to equal a small city. These are the people that fund the scientists I am sure you will be referencing. Keep in mind co2 really equals a greener planet, plants love that gas..... Just do as I say, or your a denier! Man IS really fucking this planet up ( for humans) by cutting down forests ( which kills so much microbial ( medicinal) life we have not even discovered, it’s really sad, there may be many cures to disease and illness in those rain forests.....But NO let’s focus on co2 (the rain forests life line) Great job people. Vote for me, Free shit for
everyone! I mean, the breads free, just get in line. :laughing:

Well said, exactly how I feel about it.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DEM%2BAOL%2B%25283%2529.png

redlaser

Veteran
Oh, the irony of a trump supporter pointing out incompetence.

Always transparent who repubs are threatened by, AOC and Pelosi are always on their minds.

Treevly

There is a bit of macabre humor in the fact that nearly 100% of people who use the term "Climate Change Deniers" are in fact themselves 'Population Bomb Ignorers." There is great irony in their thinking that the other team "don't get it." I'd say it's pretty close to being true that almost no-one 'gets it,' judging by reading of 'news' on Planet Earth. We're walking to the cliff like so many lemmings.