What's new

The Green New Deal

packerfan79

Veteran
G `day PF

I`m talkin current .
The language I see used today .

This the way I understand it .
Baby boom - gen X - gen Y - millennial .
45 -65 66-86 87 -97 97 - today .

Millennial in this case means becoming an adult as the new millennium arrives .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

You just reversed gen y and the millenials. For millennials to become adults around the millennium they would be early 80s.

packerfan79

Veteran
and how many think the climate isn't changing?
poll numbers show more believers than not
now what they're willing to do about it is another story
expensive moves aren't popular, not that the current administration is going to do anything
people feel the change, but gonna have to hurt more before action

No one claims the climate isn't changing. We just disagree with the policy positions the left has embraced. Being opposed to a proposed solution, is not the same being opposed to solving the problem.

igrowone

Veteran
No one claims the climate isn't changing. We just disagree with the policy positions the left has embraced. Being opposed to a proposed solution, is not the same being opposed to solving the problem.
well, calling the left the problem is part of the problem
i won't disagree there are extreme points of view, well distributed on both sides
politics will never be clean or nice
it's about the science, sensible choices will have to be made
and some will not be fun

Lester Moore

Veteran
well, calling the left the problem is part of the problem
i won't disagree there are extreme points of view, well distributed on both sides
politics will never be clean or nice
it's about the science, sensible choices will have to be made
and some will not be fun
It’s junk science.
Scientific model is to try and disprove the hypothesis. All the “science” I see on the climate is trying to prove their hypothesis.
I am sure it has nothing to do with funding received by the lying government hell bent on control/power.
If I remember correctly the guy who invented the internet....Al Gore, claimed we would already be dead by now..I think the human race was supposed to die off about 4 times now during my life...maybe they have it right this time hahahaha

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
G `day PF

I`m talkin current .
The language I see used today .

This the way I understand it .
Baby boom - gen X - gen Y - millennial .
45 -65 66-86 87 -97 97 - today .

Millennial in this case means becoming an adult as the new millennium arrives .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Well in this case sure- but no, no one else uses those frames. Born 80-95/96 is interchangeably millennial/ gen y. It's a buzz word.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Theres just no way to govern humans with humans... Without technology...
Its not about 1 person or family running the world... or controlling the world...
Its about making sure technology, and science rule without human greed & religion & race interference

rogerw

in South Dakota you need 2 photo id's a birth certificate and 2 bills for 2 months at same address water property tax electric to get a drivers lisc

rogerw

the same , you can use a library card as 1 a passport a drivers lisc from another state or a state id from another state and that is every time you renew also i know for a fact i lived there 20 yrs

St. Phatty

Science is science. Got to leave the politics out of it.

The Newtonian universe doesn't give a fvck about AOC, Trump or Hillary

When politics runs science, you get 22x $330 Million F22's that don't fly.

and "health care" bills that no one has time to read.

Health care is still supposed to be related to Medical Science.

But my god they have tortured the hell out of medical science.

and Aeronautics. Orville & Wilbur Wright, I wish their ghosts could come back and visit the F22 grave-yard at Tyndall AFB.

Politics & science.

It's like mixing 1 micron aluminum powder and oxygen.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
a couple of states require a street address. this has the effect of keeping native Americans from voting because many of the reservations do not HAVE street names, nor address numbers for their homes.

Lester Moore

Veteran
a couple of states require a street address. this has the effect of keeping native Americans from voting because many of the reservations do not HAVE street names, nor address numbers for their homes.
So they have been living and functioning in society with zero form of ID? How do I get in on this? Can I be just 0.000000006 native?

St. Phatty

So they have been living and functioning in society with zero form of ID? How do I get in on this? Can I be just 0.000000006 native?

You've probably got more than 0.000000006 Native American in you - as do I.

My father told me that, as Swedish Americans, we were descended from "Charlemagne".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne

I'm pretty sure that means, warlords like Charlegmagne went around impregnating all the young pretty women 1200 years ago, and the result was 1/2 the population of Europe was descended from him.

Gry

Veteran
It’s junk science.
Scientific model is to try and disprove the hypothesis. All the “science” I see on the climate is trying to prove their hypothesis.
I am sure it has nothing to do with funding received by the lying government hell bent on control/power.
If I remember correctly the guy who invented the internet....Al Gore, claimed we would already be dead by now..I think the human race was supposed to die off about 4 times now during my life...maybe they have it right this time hahahaha
Would you familiar at all with something known as a denial industry ?
Hill and Knowelton being the tip of an iceberg.
The tobacco industry knew about the cancer in the thirties, and denied it for better than fifty years.
The oil industry is following the script faithfully.
I think of that as junk integrity.

Lester Moore

Veteran
Would you familiar at all with something known as a denial industry ?
Hill and Knowelton being the tip of an iceberg.
The tobacco industry knew about the cancer in the thirties, and denied it for better than fifty years.
The oil industry is following the script faithfully.
I think of that as junk integrity.
Yep, I agree, a lot of money in those industries, like the crazy amount of money in climate science, not much integrity....

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Its nothing more than people that want next generation technology.
Has nothing to do with wanting money.... Thats like saying the LED industry is only for money, and the push for everyone to have next gen lighting is not beneficial to growers but only business people selling LED. Tossing aside science proving its better than HID.. Purely stupid

People that want us to ride around in electric cars are somehow the bad guys lol.. Thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard I believe.

Would you not like every building in the US to be a smart building with no access without ID, making school shootings impossible... Or disgruntled employee shootings... or any other stupidly easy solvable issue.

Would you not like a world where your grandma could drop in the kitchen, and have a certified person within walking distance know instantly.... Maybe all buildings having medical care of high standard available because every building is so safe, and free from inefficient safety or money related issues....

Right now our cities, and towns are far too spread out.... inefficient..... People driving long commutes to pointless jobs..... some working just to afford a car that gets them to work, and lunch money so they can work basically.... Would you not prefer smart cities, with smart transportation...... A way to get to work for free, if not already working at home like most will in the future..

Latest posts

Latest posts