What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'The Great Freebie Round-Up!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Nine

Hey Doc, maybe I'm missing something here, but these are being sent to gyspy to be used as freebies for auctions won, not just to random people, I believe.

For you guys that can't find seeds, just check out seedbay, there's plenty of low price high quality stuff on there, and maybe you will get a pack of Doc's free with your order. They are the most reliable, fast, and honest place out there, and they will take care of you. You have greater access to world class genes then you ever dreamed of. JMO
BTW Doc, those Haw. Skunk beans sound really interesting. Good work, keep it up, I'm sure many people thank you.

AlaskaGrows

budchopper said:
i feel the same way dude i am getting PM`S and i cant read em cause i dont have 50 posts..now that sucks..

i know what u mean, we can only make 10 a day too... ive been involved in the cannabis community for 4+ years now... it doesnt matter how much i have posted.

Fat_Zach

This thread seems to have taken a turn from giving to taking but I suppose it is still in the name of progress.

Oh, the evolution of an idea.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
There should be a pollen distribution service instead of seeds.
If you send out free seeds, it seems that the temptation is too strong to just grow out some awesome free pot. But with pollen, the recipients wouldnt be "gaining" anything. Send pollen to people who already have plants, they sprinkle a little on select parts or select plants, theres a bunch of seeds right there.

THEN the sharing can begin. I dunno ..
ArcticBlast

Loudcall

I believe that Gypsy's freebies are the bomb thizze for shure. I'm crossing a supergirl as we speak. Hope they turn out as good as my C99 crosses have. And the crosses were done using three different pheno types: They are as follows: Pineapple, Fruitloop,and the indica pheno that i call Honeydew(melom).

Loudcall

And mistakes are apart of life,so it was up to me to make one. The pheno I referred to as Honeydew is my Melon pheno that grows like an indica with rock hard buds.Hope to be sharing the beans soon. Loudcall!!

mannyfresh

ArcticBlast said:
If you send out free seeds, it seems that the temptation is too strong to just grow out some awesome free pot. But with pollen, the recipients wouldnt be "gaining" anything. Send pollen to people who already have plants, they sprinkle a little on select parts or select plants, theres a bunch of seeds right there.

ArcticBlast

I agree

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ ^ ^
So set one up between you!!!
Mi no come yah fi hear bout how horse dead an cow fat

Most of yo need to go back and read the first post of this thread!!!(#1)

peace all
dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

Loudcall

DocLeaf It took me three whole days to reply to yours but i'm back on. Been seeing about my new babies. C99XNirvanaSpecial. Yea!, Why dont we set up pollen distribution? DocLeaf that's great insight......

Last edited:
S

ScrogHog

Loudcall said:
And mistakes are apart of life,so it was up to me to make one. The pheno I referred to as Honeydew is my Melon pheno that grows like an indica with rock hard buds.Hope to be sharing the beans soon. Loudcall!!

That indica pheno sounds nice. mmmm Melon. :canabis:

Sardonic

ArcticBlast said:

ArcticBlast
if anything, this should be ADDED, not used as a replacement. Are people really that greedy (it sounds like you're concerned that people might keep the freebies, right?)? I'd like to believe otherwise :(... I come here with the plan of (hopefully) contributing some good stuff to the cannabis community via conversation & breeding :)). I don't think there is ANYTHING to gain if acting out of greed..honestly, guys, the more people who grow, THE BETTER. We're already going strong here in California, let's spread some love..

i personally believe that if everyone smoked a bowl to get them through the day instead of cigs/coffee/w/e, the world would be a much better place :)
keep that in mind guys

Loudcall said:
haha.. sounds lovely, man :joint:

peace :rasta:

Bongojaz

i offered to send in some free beans to gypsy for giveaway and never got an addy to send them to. is this a dead thread?

budchopper

share young plants not beans

share young plants not beans

ArcticBlast said:

i think its ok to keep all seeds and share young
plants after you see how many beans actually sprout..
what if only 1/2 grow and its the half you gave away?

blAsia

My intentions on the freebies are to cross with other strains, since i really have no one to give them to.

I will produce seeds with some of the girls, and if the plant is one that i believe to be a very good strain, I will send them off the SB.

Pollen is a good idea... but the viability becomes an issue

G

Its simple guys... Buy some seeds from seedbay, Recieve some free seeds... Give them free seeds to somone to grow...And our comunity grows!!! This way we can truly overgrow the world... :joint:

DONT KEEP UM...GIVE UM AWAY!!!!!! :wave:

blAsia

Dalek sec said:
Its simple guys... Buy some seeds from seedbay, Recieve some free seeds... Give them free seeds to somone to grow...And our comunity grows!!! This way we can truly overgrow the world... :joint:

DONT KEEP UM...GIVE UM AWAY!!!!!! :wave:

It sounds easy, and if it were legal it would be easy. But I don't want anyone to know i have seeds, so security is another issue.

I have given away 2 packs of high$ seeds to individuals that I thought would grow, only to find out a few weeks later that they lost the seeds--all 20.

If you can't give them away to credible growers, then why waste the seeds? Better to grow them, seed-out, then get them to SB for distribution.

G

blAsia said:
It sounds easy, and if it were legal it would be easy. But I don't want anyone to know i have seeds, so security is another issue.

I have given away 2 packs of high$ seeds to individuals that I thought would grow, only to find out a few weeks later that they lost the seeds--all 20.

If you can't give them away to credible growers, then why waste the seeds? Better to grow them, seed-out, then get them to SB for distribution.

If it was legal this site would be easy, if it was legal then growing would be easy... so on and so forth!!!!

No it is easy, its been going on for Donkey's!! In fact it couldn't be simpler...
Most countries it is not illegal to give keep or ship seeds.... Also you say you dont want to give away due to security, and on the other hand say you have given some out.. Dont make sense!! And after all the freebies are for giving away and were free, so who cares if said person looses them, flicks them at his mate's or flushes them down the toilet... It shouldn't matter to you, you order what you want and get some free!!! Just to try is enough..

Dont keep um, Give um away....
Also if you have no one to give um too, then request Sb keep them and give to somone who can..
Peace all

Last edited:
M

medical_shed

I just sent some to a new grower on the boards who had germ probs with his very expensive seeds. Chances are he'll mess them up somehow but at least he gets to try again for no cost him or me except the stamp.

If he grows them I'll get a cut if not I planted a couple too, had 15 sent 10. I'll be doing this as often as possible, why keep all the goodies to yourself especially if you don't need them?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
erb is a plant,,, plant give seed,,, man outlaw plant,,, seed overgrows man.

the guano hits the fan when,,,

erb is a plant,,, plant give seed,,, greed overgrows man,,, and he can no longer see where the seed came from to begin with.

peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.