What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'The Great Freebie Round-Up!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

awesome freebiies doc! ive got some highland oaxacan gold from the same period, i love oaxacans! how many of those are going in to gypsy?

Tokabowl

More Freebies

More Freebies

SeedBoutique should be receiving yet more freebies to share shortly :yes:

Some "Unforeseen Fruit" :chin:

9931ufruit3.jpg

9931ufruit4-med.jpg

9931ufruit6.jpg

9931ufruit7-med.jpg

Here are a few that grew indoors (-> "bagseed" thread in sig):
9931day66_5.jpg

9931night66_6.jpg

9931day66_15.jpg

And a few which were outdoors:
9931IMG_5533.JPG
9931cab_003.jpg

Enjoy!!

Peace
:joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tokabowl said:
SeedBoutique should be receiving yet more freebies to share shortly :yes: Some "Unforeseen Fruit"

True warrior,, full respect to your corner :yes:

High&Lonesome said:
how many of those are going in to gypsy?

These pips were sliced off the top of the LGA collection [co/ oax-sp], and from personal finds,, so sadly only a few this time, x50 of each :canabis:

To be honest we kindda forgot about the on-growing "lets overgrow the planet" campaign for a brief moment there,, what with the 420cup, STS, and all that's happening round here for growers and ganja activists to take part in,, it's often a mission keeping up with events :biglaugh: :D

The LGA are ALWAYS happy to support ICMag in this direction,, so we'll keep our seed wallets open in search of some exciting cultivar to send in. Until then please continue to show support by sending in freebies folks,, what goes around, comes around,, :dance:

Last edited:
G

Highland oaxacan 1978 sounds amazing, as do those unforeseen fruit i remember seeing them grow last yr :D :respect: to my fellow English men! I hope to be able to contribute in the future!

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
in the past 2 years of being part of this community I have been gifted soo many great seeds and have actually done the same once I felt it was important to give back..
Some of the freebies I have received have been" Durban x Skunk 1, Blockhead, Anna C freebie pack(icludes a whole bunch of NYCD crosses) Godbud X Dreamweaver, Oaxacan Sativa, Kali Gum, Stonehedge (Sagarmatha) and Magical Mystery Mix
all I can say is THANK YOU for the chance too hold on too some kick ass genetics for LIFE
peace
Chefboy

rasta

i got a mix of Cal Orange, Mighty Mite, Chronic, Chemo, #1 Skunk, Lemon skunk, Purple Skunk, Hash plant, Northern lights, blueberry, and im waiting on some cygnus x1

rasta

i actually won it on another forum. its a cross of sensi big bud. and a greenhouse white widow. someone in the other forum was the person to breed it
cygnus x1

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DocLeaf said:
The LGA are ALWAYS happy to support ICMag in this direction,, so we'll keep our seed wallets open in search of some exciting cultivar to send in. Until then please continue to show support by sending in freebies folks,, what goes around, comes around,, :dance:

The last round of FREEBIES went out with such a happy vibe (cheers DG), that the LGA will be putting up some more packs for people to play with:

- Oaxacan Highland c.1978 (donated by oax-s-sp via LGAuk) [x30]
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=20953&highlight=oaxacan

- Original Hawaiian Maui Wowie Skunk x Swazi x Skunk [x50]

Edit: This unique line (Skunk#1 back cross) is new and as yet remains to be grown out by anyone,,, cold strat. , viabilty test, sent :dance:

Erb, roots n culture all...

Last edited:
Where can I sign up for any freebies?

I am the cofounder and current president of The Virginia Medical Cooperative (TVMC): the only coop in the state of Virginia. We help patients--which a few open-minded physicians refer to us because no other prescription medicine has worked, and the physicians feel we can help them find some relief from their chronic pain and/or inability to sleep or eat for days on end--with genes and MMj, regardless of the patient's ability to pay. TVMC runs entirely on volunteer financial, gene, and MMJ donations, and our staff is all-volunteer. None of us are in this for the money. The look of satisfaction you see on a extremely, if not deathly ill, patient's face--who is in chronic pain and/or has not eaten or slept--is payment enough.

TVMC is still looking for caregivers in the US. We can provide reasonable financial donations to help cover their expenses. Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

All my best,

Barry

G

yall are all lucky see where im from there is no high grade around most of the time maybe on place that sell bongs an such. very little resources when it comes to my beloved maryj. so its bag seed i am growing. its my first real grow. was partners before. but this is all me anyway. yall have strains us mississippins never heard of lol. so be very humble cuz yall are blessed

maxe

Good idea! ..but I also think most freebies are grown by the buyer or traded off..

I just send people some spare seeds whenever I meet a reasonable adult on a chat or something that can't get a hold of seeds (mostly americans and australians). Feels good to give some medical user or hobby grower the opportunity to grow something better than the mexi-schwag he usually buys - of course it's expensive in postal in the long run but I convince myself it will give good karma for my own plants well being :p

..oh and this was not an invitation for people to PM me asking for seeds ;)

G

help love this forum. i have learned so much in the last 4 or 5 months. never pay for meds again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts