What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:one more room to go...got a 4x4 tray worth of honey banana clones rooted,that's going to be a good run,very tasty strain,good high,smells like fake banana...
really need to sort through the rooted clones in cups and cut the numbers down to just what i need...probably explains why veg is always so crowded,i keep thinking it's free cooling season

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🦵👍 happy to report a few days of slathering my knee with cbd salve has pretty much ended the stabbing pain...back to the normal background pain i've had for 30 years

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...oddly i don't have a bunch of trimming to deal with...still waiting for the nem x mac to finish drying so pretty well caught up...just one plant to trim right now...and only 10 dirty pots to wash!
i do need to haul medium home however...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: time to head out for an errand run...need to stop at the used book store along the way,can't run out of book!
might even have time to play bike today and get the el con washed and fix a leaking tire...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was so sick this weekend. Throwing up here and there, killing 2 boxes of cleanex, feeling like crap and sleeping lots.

I'm moving slow today. took the doggy for a walk an hour ago, only made it two blocks before I had to turn back, my energy is lacking today.
have your doctors ever tried/suggested dietary changes or something like a poop transplant to get your gut biome rebooted?

Latest posts

Latest posts