What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'The Great Freebie Round-Up!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

freechoice2

I share my seeds
with those in need
& the brothers who gots
the time to breed

I can reap what I sow
& if it's good strains you know
what that means ......
thanks for all the freeby beans

with good genetics the results are great
usually there's plenty of seeds if I pollinate
but not enough brothers to grow them
who the hell do I think I am ...

I'm just a Buffalo Soldier.. :chin:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
wow been megga busy..sifting thru the the threads i came across this one, too bad im so late! But yes i totaly agree i hope to make some new crosses this winter, i hope everyones enjoying the kaligum, mango gum, and gypsy gum.. theres a couple threads going with them(finding links now, will post shortly), i only hope next time i can provide as much seed, as i have less room this winter.

Someone said getting freebies is like christmas everytime u open the mailbox and find a stealth pack!

here is the gypsy gum thread :
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=36796&page=1&pp=15\

heres the kaligum thread :
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=566044#post566044

and i havent found any mango gum threads yet. Does anyone have a link for the mangogum freebie cross?

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo Gypsy :wave:

The seed we sent labelled 'Eek-a-mouse (bagseed)' are Kachina S1s.
word is,,, Kachina = Cheese x Trainwreck

The others remain as were... :wink:

erb, roots, n culture
praise bless
DocLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I've just sent in some lavender x G13/haze F2's and (G13hashplant x maple leaf indica)aka G12 skunk x (lavender x G13/haze) for the great freebie give away.

Peace & pot and a merry christamas to all.

deafscram

jus wana say i think sharing seeds is a great idea but again like was mentioned before a lot of the people i know who would like to grow are isolated from the wider growing/breading comunity i count myself among them ive tried numourous times to start a reasonable garden but through lack of good quality seeds my attemps have been hampered although i have when times were against my own growing i have chopped entire crops to supply clones an such to the few people i know who would continue growing my stock... long story short its a noble jesture but i dont know how many new growers it would encourage.. happy xmas all
an best of luck for the new year

CharasMan

Gypsy, or anyone who's gotten a recent batch of beans from the boutique. What freebies are to expected? I don't mean to be impatient or anything, but I'm curious as I placed an order last week.

Is MOD's dreamgoddess being given out still? Well, whatever the strain, I'm really looking forward to growing out anybody's offerings on this forum.

FIREGOD

i got dream goddess last month and blockhead this month !!!
gypsy i gotta thank you dude!!!
i allways got love for seedsdirect/ oops... seed boutique :pointlaug
gypsy has never done me wrong and i have ordered from this guy from back when he started!!!

i never expect anything other than what i buy thAT WAY I AM NEVER DISSAPOINTED !!

AND THE FREEBIES ARE AWESOME !!!
XTRA BANG FOR THE BUCK!!!

THANKS BRO! :woohoo:

CharasMan

FIREGOD said:
i got dream goddess last month and blockhead this month !!!
gypsy i gotta thank you dude!!!
i allways got love for seedsdirect/ oops... seed boutique :pointlaug
gypsy has never done me wrong and i have ordered from this guy from back when he started!!!

i never expect anything other than what i buy thAT WAY I AM NEVER DISSAPOINTED !!

AND THE FREEBIES ARE AWESOME !!!
XTRA BANG FOR THE BUCK!!!

THANKS BRO! :woohoo:

How long does the shipping take? I'm guessing a few weeks but I ordered last week and I can't wait to get the beans! :yoinks:

FIREGOD

gypsy's a pro! he doesnt fuck around and give excuses!
im just stating my personal experiences but he has allways had a good name and his businesses are discreet ,professional and fast!

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
im about to head up me sour grapes and a batch of sour bubble to get more pure sourgrape seeds and some sour grape back crossed to sour bubble. I wish I had Grape Punch toback up the grape flavor. Maybe someone out there can send a pack to seedbay for this if they even exist? :wave: As soon as there germinating ill start a journal and some time before december 07 we should be good to go!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Fokin, sorry mate, it doesn't work like that. GPB is doing something else. Go back and re-read the start of this thread, freebies are sent with ordered seeds that have been paid for, not just ask for what you need and get them free.

sleepyrz

i always give out seeds
ive been know to give away 2 week old plants to people
cuz they can always just not germ the seeds
but with an already started plant they tend to take it and grow it more often
like 85% of the time
who in their right mind would throw away a plant
if anything theyll give it to someone else

overgrow the planet mmmmmmkay

G

I have found the giving off seeds to be really rewarding when you see new growers smilling from ear to ear with there new found hobby! :wave:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Freebies for new growers

Freebies for new growers

Yo folks :wave:

It be high-time we sent forth more seeds for the IC community to be sowing n overgrowing with :canabis:
So we'll put up more packs as FREEBIES :dance: :D

- Oaxacan Highland c.1978 (donated by a good-bro via LGAuk :yes: )

- Bubble Dust S1 (collected bagseed) :D

Keep passing things in circles dudes n dudesses,, :yes:
Erb, roots n culture

Status
Not open for further replies.