What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'The Great Freebie Round-Up!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....send in your 'freebies'......and we shall get them out to those that want or need them......

...keep in mind that most people that might grow......will grow if we can just cross their palms with these seeds of possibilities.......and I REALLY apreciate any help in furthering this divine quest....

....Thanks.....Ya'll!

B

Buffoonman

I gave my friend who has never grown some feminised ICE seeds to grow outdoors. He's now got the growing bug and will hopefully pass seeds on to somebody else. The freebie forum sounds a great idea. I can send in some of these ICE seeds there not as impressive as some of the crosses mentioned but of the 40 or so grown so far all have been female with no hermie traits plus most turn completely purple in the last couple of weeks flowering.
Growing your own is definitely the way to go.

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Master Thai said:
for sale ? or just a freebie ???
10 seed pk or 15 seed pk ???
input or suggestions ???
peace
Master Thai
:smoweed:

freebies, 10seed

jah bless as the smoker above said...

peace out dLeaf :joint:

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
Master Thai said:

New Batch, Crossed a Reeferman's Romulan xlnt female ( Sativa Pheno ) with a GN's Cinderella 99 xlnt male (Grapefruit pheno )
the results : Heavenly Queen,
interested ?
so were do they go ???
for sale ? or just a freebie ???
10 seed pk or 15 seed pk ???
input or suggestions ???
peace
Master Thai
:smoweed:

Send them to seedbay. Yes he said send what you have. Freebie would be nice... But you can sell them PM dutch for rules of seedbay sales. 10 seeds a pack. :wave:

G

Since BOG's seeds are not available anymore, is there any good reason someone doesn't create some new ones ? Bogbubble seems wonderfull.Short flowering good strains are a few, it'd be a pity that the genetics just die.
It's such a great idea to give people the best genetics.

G

Gypsy Nirvana said:
Lets face it........the availability of ordering seeds on-line has mushroomed over the last 10 years but lets not take this for granted for it may not be this way forever.....

The powers that be have in the last couple of years attempted and succeeded in clamping down on some of the seed companies in Canada and who knows........maybe they start to look east towards the EEC to attempt to do the same thing in the not-to-distant future?

....If every grower takes the responsibility upon them-selves to help propogate the species by at least producing some seeds with every crop and makes an effort to get these seeds into the hands of those that might grow them then we can all see that it is possible to continue to get and keep the world growing this plant in purgatory for many decades to come.....

....As you can see within my signature there lies a message........and this message is true for myself and many others......It can all start.....from a seed!

oh...and I love that.Although I think EEC is gradually going towards allowing small scale production.

it would be a good idea to "backup" the best genetics (I'm thinking sensi seed)
if seed banks ever get closed down, it would be good to have the best crosses available, in terms of stability and hybrid vigor.I wish I had the possibility to have a room filled with a mother of almost each of their strains.

Last edited:

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
lurker said:
Since BOG's seeds are not available anymore, is there any good reason someone doesn't create some new ones ? Bogbubble seems wonderfull.Short flowering good strains are a few, it'd be a pity that the genetics just die.
It's such a great idea to give people the best genetics.

I might be able to make a batch of BOG's last works here Indica pheno'd Sour Grapes! :) I might hook a few luck people up. I dont have but 30 or 50 seeds now. But it only takes a few months. so give us a shout!

G

It's already happening behind closed doors. F2's and home made crosses being passed around. Share the wealth is nice. I like the idea of crossing the most expensive beans and passing them around to the folks who couldn't afford 150 for seeds. F2's are often just as fun. I love my blockhead f2's.

I plan on making Sour Widow and Sour Blockhead for fun. Blueberry Widow is a nice idea too.

Peace

kinger

Veteran
this thread is great I just gave away some of the freebie I got it was a pack of durban poison X skunk#1 to one of my buddies

G

I might be able to make a batch of BOG's last works here Indica pheno'd Sour Grapes! :) I might hook a few luck people up. I dont have but 30 or 50 seeds now. But it only takes a few months. so give us a shout!

Wow that is nice, I came here right as Bog was leaving and ordered some sour d because I knew the taste and liked it alot. I only had 100 I had saved, but wished I would have gotten the bogbubble or better, the sour grapes which I drool over the description LOL. I'd love to get some sour grapes...Are these freebies through seedbay?

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the cow might jump over the moon,,, and give birth to a foal... the subjunctive pipe-dreams are starting to ware folks... just send the seeds... (we did already, and shall again),,, we don't wanna know about the if/what/buts/why/ maybe-whens... time is always ticking folks!

This isn't a polemic of any sorts... I n I can be far ruder than this :wink:

Peace All :canabis:

DocLeaf :joint:

*donate today and someone else might sow n grow on the morrow...

Last edited:

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
Flamengo said:
Wow that is nice, I came here right as Bog was leaving and ordered some sour d because I knew the taste and liked it alot. I only had 100 I had saved, but wished I would have gotten the bogbubble or better, the sour grapes which I drool over the description LOL. I'd love to get some sour grapes...Are these freebies through seedbay?

I will send them to seedbay a few lucky people will be able to recieve these.I will let you all know what the low down is as my process procedes! DL you'll just have to wait. As patience is a virtue. Keep your pipedreams on the down low. We all have them but few of us can make them cometrue. :bat:

A cross with my Stankonia will be there shortly. Its crossed with an Annac seeds strain and was grow by a friend. Cant wait for those to he shared.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kinger said:
this thread is great I just gave away some of the freebie I got it was a pack of durban poison X skunk#1 to one of my buddies

Good dude. :yes: that's the idea, share and share a-like :D

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
glasspackedbowl said:
DL you'll just have to wait. As patience is a virtue. Keep your pipedreams on the down low. We all have them but few of us can make them cometrue. :bat:

so long as they come through,,, all's cool :cool:
the whole ethos of placing seed unto the palm of the next generation of growers is always worthy of our support... :D

keep up the good work :yes:

peace out :joint: dL :joint:

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
What I wanna do is take my sourgrapes indica and back cross it to the same generation sour bubble that was origionally used. There isnt enought sour in there. The sour pheno didnt get seeded. It was also light on weight. They will come it might take time but they will come. IT has been my plan to share since BOG left. :yoinks: :wave:

G

GPB, that sounds like an excellent cross :yummy: I know Id be in line to get some of those. Ive never had the pleasure of smoking the sour grapes due to not man being released (I know you tested them though, lucky ;) but if its from the sb line, then its gotta be outstanding. Cant wait to see what becomes of the idea. I'll be lookin out :joint: Take care all.

guerilla

G

~ Been helpin a friend set up his first grow lately as he finaly went medical.
Gave him some beans today and explained to himhow i got the seeds and why they were given to me. I let them look thew my collection of freebies and pick what he wanted, he choose "Kali Mist x Bubblegum" and "Sag's MMM". My friend was extra excited about the mystery part,even more so when i told them they were just unlabeled strains from a reputable breeder. Really liked the idea of knowing it would be good but not knowing what to expect.

Thanks Gypsy !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.