What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
here's my grapefruit d-lite's at um 8 weeks flower i think thats what im on, somewhere between 7 and 8 weeks. i started flushing like last weekend. the previous week was a large dose of flowering nutes, then since this week it has been only water and 1tbsp molasses per gallon. i think the #1 should be done by the end of the contest, the other 2 will have to hurry and finish.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pheno #3

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pheno #2

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Pheno #1

G

greenmatter

Curious how that Warlock does in a bigger container or in hydro...
Was it from clone or seed? Nice plant mang.

thanks mang!

the beer cup is from seed.

i have a clone running in a gallon of coco and one in hydroton right now. gonna see what happens.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
it's your fault greenmatter... i have now added the warlock to my wishlist...

can't ever get ahead on that list, buy 2, add 3 more.... lol :D

Endur

Veteran
What's good,
So, Today I put Hornsswaggle in her glass jar, to cure.
This is my last set of pictures, for ''The Great Beer Cup Challenge.
Hope you guy's enjoyed the Grow.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
Endur

MagicChef

A couple questions...

when does the next challenge start? ( probably been answered but Im too lazy to read)

Do you have to be in to vote?

MC :joint:

Green Sky

Nice job everybody.

The final products are inspirational and outstanding.

Even more amazing was some of the photography - Endur ! nice job and GreenMatter- wow!

Just think what the next round will bring.

G

greenmatter

anyone try a mini hydro yet?

i think Dimebagg is the one that came closest to hydro with the mini DWC. he was kicking ass with it but has not posted for a while now.

the roots have to stay in the cup, which makes hydro a challenge ........ until some stoner builds a mini RDWC ...... but 16oz. is kinda tight no matter how you look at it

G

guest121295

I'm looking foward to pulling mine out of the bushes, its shaded nicely from a vert 1000 by some swazi cuts.I pulled them back yesterday and was very stoked at how much bud my beercup was producing.The leaves are dropping now too.Next time I'll run something different, you guys grew some great stout plants for sure, mine was a bit excessive but then again, so am I.:)

Woa!

Woa!

Holy fuck you guys! I leave for a couple of years and look at all the crazy bullshit you come up with! This shit is amazing!

Greenmatter's Warlock blew me away and dat Hornsswaggle! My god man. Just...damn.

OK, OK, this shit is just too fucking crazy. I WANT IN! 2011 is over right!? Surely it will soon be time for the Beer cup challenge 2012

...the roots have to stay in the cup, which makes hydro a challenge ........ until some stoner builds a mini RDWC ...... but 16oz. is kinda tight no matter how you look at it

"until some stoner"

and that stoner is me!

Sign me the fuck up. I am so doing this. I think I get the rules. Have to grow from seed. No low-rider. Any type of soil or hydro is legit as long as the roots stay in a 16 ounce beer cup. Can we modify the cup as much as we want as long as the roots stay inside it? Air stones? Plumbing fittings? Performance-enhancing coatings? Is that all legit!? I seriously just built a 32 ounce OBBT for funsies and I know that I could TOTALLY make a 16 ounce one work.

GAME ON you sons of bitches! I hope 2011 made you want To rock beer cups in 2012 even more. I'd love it if it turned out that I've come back just in time to participate in the next round of this awesomeness.

Cheers everyone!

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
rules are simple, all on page one mostly.

grow from seed, no auto's, 4 week veg, 16 oz beercup, 120 days total for your plant to finish to be eligible including the 4 weeks veg. i think thats about it. take a timestamp picture showing the beginning so we know you grew from seed.

L

LouDog420

Things are looking great in here...

Endur and greenmatter, you guys have some very fine contenders there :tiphat:

Haven't been by, but cut down one of my little runty beer cups, and figured she needed to be shared...

My sad looking New purple power x hashberry @ 76 days, sitting down at the bottom of my vert donut
picture.php

picture.php

Got some hazy ladies coming down very soon from the beer cups, that I will get some pics of for fun... I have one that might need a reveg, as she looks great and is funky, something worth keepin'!

On a more pertinent note, my care package arrived at seedbay, so winners should hopefully be able to count on some casey jones/sour bubble seeds :wave:

L

LouDog420

Here's a great plant I found thanks to the beer cup challenge. I'm attempting my first reveg ever with her :dance013:

Double strawberry diesel x original haze/skunk #1... Harvested at day 77. I had a hard time getting all of her in the shot :tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LD

gettogro

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are my 3 entries. 1 purple marklar, 2 og kush. I think my best shots are from my previous post. Im going to chop them in the next day or so after a tap flush..

Lots of nice plants going on here. good luck everyone..

g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts