What's new

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

gettogro

Veteran
very nice endur. If i didnt watch it from the begining, I would say you just crammed a giant bud off a big ass plant into a beer cup. Looks awesome

Endur

Veteran
very nice endur. If i didnt watch it from the begining, I would say you just crammed a giant bud off a big ass plant into a beer cup. Looks awesome

Ya, Looks like that could of been the issue....:)
I never ran a seed plant from 12/12, just wanted to see what would be the outcome.

Yours looks magnificent, might I say....Props to you gettogro :tiphat:
What strain, is that beauty?
Amazing macros, also.
What camera/ photo program do you use?
I'm still learning to get pics, like yours. Lol.
Peace
Endur

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
getogrow: wow super nice,

everyones lookin super nice, good work!
nice end results pics so far also, thanks

delic

Hi Folks,

Today is a happy and sad day for me. Sad as this adventure draws to a close, plants grown, flowered and dried. It's been fun getting involved and seeing some amazing beer cup (or can in my case) grows. Happy coz I've learnt a lot and just had a test smoke, both plants have a nice heady stone. Although I can't smell or taste at the moment, I got a stinking cold. Can't wait until the buds have cured and my cold has cleared.

So here are my final pictures. Just as I was getting the hang of macro shots I broke my mini tripod. DOH! Anyway here's what I managed

Stella dy
picture.php

Sprite dry
picture.php

Stella top bud
picture.php

Sprite top bud
picture.php

Stella close up 1
picture.php

Stella close up 2
picture.php

It's been fun folks, great buds all over the thread. Can't wait to see the late finishers and final result.

Cheers folks

-Delic

Garuda

Veteran
Looks delicious delic :)

My weekly (more or less) update, fd79:

One week left, says my microscope :)

Greetings,
Garuda.

Garuda

Veteran
You were right. Somehow I managed to get only fresh leaves under the scope, after your post I rechecked and this is what I got:

So it seems the beercup challenge is over for me :) It was a lot of fun to grow so many cups simultaneously :) and it was a real pleasure for me to grow alongside you all :D

Greetings to all of you,
Garuda.

G

guest121295

I'm still going strong over here with my haze.I started flushing so I could be finished by the 20th?? Heres some pics of some middle buds on this 2M haze.I'll pull it out on finish day.Some of you guys killed it with some of these small plants, very nice indeed.
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

Jeez Greenmatter, those plants look epic!!! Heres the top and the bottom of my beercup haze...
picture.php
picture.php

G

greenmatter

thank guys!

i think the warlock is a freak/mutant !!! i took a cut off her 2 weeks into flower ....... she did not need any reveg time at all, started growing without missing a beat ..... potted her into a one gallon, but in veg she is staying as small/compact as she did in the beer cup. if she follows the same pattern as before she just explodes when she hits 12/12.

if she smokes as good as she grows i can see a permanent spot for her in my rooms gene pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts