What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
I will humbly bow out of this, while the finished product for my beer cup is top shelf smoke, it's got seeds that have to be picked out first.

Beyond that, My girl was less than 1/4 of some of the plants I'm seeing here! I'm WAY out of my league of grower! :tiphat:

Garuda

Veteran
Hi folks :)

My stuff is more or less consumable, got 9.1g out of the beercup (and 4.4g @ 0.3l bottle):

(Beercup lady)

(0.3l bottle lady)

:dance013:

The cross itself has shown potential, I'll test more of these and if they turn out well and banana-free too I'll send some over to the Bay for Server Fundraiser :) Watch out for "Fart of the Gods pt1" if you're interested ;) The progeny of the OHx(DFxDD) has a very pleasant taste and smell, which is inherited from the mother, plus a very pleasant high delivered by the father, a fast Original Haze male.

Did I forget to mention: This thread is simply great, effectively proving bigger containers not always being better. What CHACO did with his cup is just incredible, if all of us started growing that way soil manufactures will go bankrupt :D I expected to see more attempts like Endurs dwarf but at least it was a beautiful and exceptionally one :) great work all of you (again).

Greetz,
Garuda.

delic

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are my 3 entries. 1 purple marklar, 2 og kush. I think my best shots are from my previous post. Im going to chop them in the next day or so after a tap flush..

Lots of nice plants going on here. good luck everyone..

g

Nice work my friend :tiphat:

G

greenmatter

round 2 update

^^^ warlock

^^^ blueberry gum

1/18/12 0035 mountain time

the BBG gets chopped tomorrow ........ gonna give the warlock until friday

IT'S OVER !!!! no more watering a fucking beer cup 3-4 times a night:jump:

G

guest121295

I pulled it out and my camera batteries were dead.I need to go out to the store.The plant is def over my head with lots of skinny but tight hazy smelling buds.Its not as nice as the plants^^^ above.Those are the best choices for these things.:) I'll be back in a few, the rechargeable batteries are mia...

I

icon

greenmatter your blueberrygum leaves looks like a japanese maple plant its just beautiful!

Last edited:
G

guest121295

Alright, some of you fellers did a much better job of choosing the right plant, however this haze came out very well despite how crummy this pic looks but I wanted to show the whole thing from cup to top.I think its roughly 2M tall, maybe a touch less...
picture.php

G

guest121295

Ya'll are gonna have to bear with me as this plant has some very nice buds and my photo skills are not exactly my trademark...Heres the cup and some buds from the middle of the plant, its not done yet so I'll find a corner for it to finish...
picture.php
picture.php

antheis

Veteran
how did you feed that monster, chaco? it looks like it could drink up all the nutes/water in that measly little cup in one giant slurp!

G

guest121295

This is the top, sorry about all the posts but but I'm not sure how to post multiple pics per post without it coming out silly...
picture.php

G

guest121295

I hand watered with a dish underneath so the bottom could sit in water and not dry out the plant.:)

G

greenmatter

dammmmm Chaco! you may not be happy about the strain selection you made but either way you grew the hell out of that beast! she sure as hell does not look like she has been stuck in a dark corner for 3 months

G

guest121295

This is a better pic of how the bud looks.I failed photography in HS...
picture.php

MagicChef

Nice plants guys! :joint:

Can you submerge your cup in small a tray of water if the roots don't exceed the cup? Similar to a wicking system? Not exactly an external resevior...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts