What's new

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Deere

Veteran
Here's my bagseed gal, approx 60 days from seed. She's been 12/12 from nearly the beginning. Ain't she a beauty! LOL

Well, maybe she'll put on some weight or turn into some killer sativa something or other. Or maybe not.

Sorry 'bout being sideways. I'd fix it if I could figure out how.

picture.php

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

here you go. just save the image and reupload it. if you have windows 7 or i think you can do it in XP and vista also. open the picture in the windows picture browser and rotate it then close it. it will save the rotation. you can also download something like picasa, or fotosizer and use that. i use fotosizer to batch resize my images.

your plant is currently looking better than mine, if you do another beercup in the future make sure to feed every watering or every other watering as the plant tells you. looks like you stopped feeding nitrogen too soon. you still got like 3-3-1/2 weeks before the contest ends. you might be able to feed it again with food each watering for like another week then 1 week 1/4 strength and then plain water till the end.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Here are some pics of mine.

This one got chopped tonight because it was throwing nanners.
picture.php

picture.php

This one is still going but it is showing some nice colors, it will get the chop in a few days.
picture.php

picture.php

John Deere

Veteran
Thanks, stihgnobevoli. My pics look fine on my mac but get turned when I load them into my album here. I'll try rotating them in my photobucket acct and see if that helps.

As for the feedings, I've been using KISS w/Maxibloom daily but I know I've been running it light and I have recently bumped it up a bit. I also got a late start with this one so I'll just let her go until she's done. It's fun to play along and I know I'm not going to out-gun any of the monsters I've seen here with my little neglected girl so no need to rush her.

cheers

I

icon

heres my hindu x lvpk dry total dry weight 11.6 g this stuff is quite strong really good for pain & sleep....the hindu kush should be dry by tomarrow

hindu kush x lvpk
picture.php

the top
picture.php

close up of top
picture.php

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
nice. you and endur are neck and neck for the prettiest girls so far imho. whats your growing situation and how tall were they at the end?

finally found my tripod so now i can take a proper macro without shaking all over the place. need some better lights still.
picture.php

group shot.
picture.php

picture.php

#1 the one i topped.
picture.php

picture.php

#2 the biggest one looks to be the keeperest. pressed against the ceiling, thats why that leaf looks like that.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#3 the one in the red cup, all soil.

starting to take water up again and also getting some weight to em. im having a hard time keeping em from toppling over even when the cups are heavy from a watering. roughly 3 weeks left from today till the contest is over...20 days actually. crossing my fingers that these gnats are almost completely gone.

Last edited:

Endur

Veteran
heres my hindu x lvpk dry total dry weight 11.6 g this stuff is quite strong really good for pain & sleep....the hindu kush should be dry by tomarrow

hindu kush x lvpk
picture.php

the top
picture.php

close up of top
picture.php

Looks Super Dank, Icon.
I love how them pistils are bright orange, and the calyx are a lighter green.
Awesome Job! Bro.
Peace
Endur

Endur

Veteran
nice. you and endur are neck and neck for the prettiest girls so far imho. whats your growing situation and how tall were they at the end?

finally found my tripod so now i can take a proper macro without shaking all over the place. need some better lights still.
picture.php

group shot.
picture.php

picture.php

#1 the one i topped.
picture.php

picture.php

#2 the biggest one looks to be the keeperest. pressed against the ceiling, thats why that leaf looks like that.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#3 the one in the red cup, all soil.

starting to take water up again and also getting some weight to em. im having a hard time keeping em from toppling over even when the cups are heavy from a watering. roughly 3 weeks left from today till the contest is over...20 days actually. crossing my fingers that these gnats are almost completely gone.

Wow. Your girls are getting nice "N" frosty, stihgnobevoli.
How's the smell?
Hope they will be ready, in time. :)
Peace
Endur

I

icon

thanks stihgnobevoli,thanks endur......endur did do a great job his flowers have those big swollen calyxes & frosty too im looking forward to seeing everyones harvest this is the fun part for me is the ending.......i wasnt paying real close attention but i believe the hindu kush was 25 inches & the hindu x lvpk was about 16 inches the total weight on the hindu kush is 14.3g.
picture.php

picture.php

top cola
picture.php

picture.php

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
yeah theyre about the frostiest plants i've ever had, well #2 is anyway. these pictures don't do em any justice im still trying to get the lighting right. the trichomes are really tiny...really fine like hairs but there are so many of em it looks like the surface of a kiwifruit or something. they all look like they're covered in a fine white fuzz. at first the smells were definite pineapple kinda scent, but now its like a tropical mix can't really identify anything its really strong too like overpowers everything else in the cab. i sometimes think papaya and guava. up close its really guava like scent. but overall the closest i can link it to is juicy fruit. like get a stick of juicy fruit, chew it a few second till its gummy, but still really sweet. take it out and sniff it. that's what they smell like all up and down. doesn't smell like weed at all. ill need a second opinion on that last statement as im around the smell all the time but i don't smell weed when i have them out of the cab it smells like someone is chewing juicy fruit.

G

greenmatter

round 1 ...... is over!

^^^^ Heavy Duty Fruity/ red

^^^^ HDF/green

^^^^ both

1/3/12 2140 mountain time

sorry guys i am pretty much useless with a camera

Garuda

Veteran
Great results all of you :) I chopped my first one today, its the one in the chopped off bottle (0.3l soil) @ fd 73 (or a bit older, can't remember properly and so I have o go with the first pic in flower in this thread ;) )
The other one in the actual beercup still needs another 10 days or so I guess.

2 x Original Haze x (Double Fun x Double Dutch) @ fd73 @ 110W PL-L

A beautiful new year to everyone :)

Greetz,
Garuda.

gettogro

Veteran
Here is1 entry of 3.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is my purple marklar. just started flushing with ice cold water today. 2 days of dark then chop

pretty happy with the fytocell as a medium, would defiantly use it again if I can find it anywhere in the us.

The other 2 kush's have another week 2 go

:tiphat:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Here is1 entry of 3.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is my purple marklar. just started flushing with ice cold water today. 2 days of dark then chop

pretty happy with the fytocell as a medium, would defiantly use it again if I can find it anywhere in the us.

The other 2 kush's have another week 2 go

:tiphat:
UUUUMMM guys??? ^^^^^^ Damn!!! I don't hav to vote yet??? Roight???

Endur

Veteran
What up...
This morning, I harvested Hornswaggle.
She completed flowering in 69 days.
Smell of blueberries/ with some hashy undertones.
Hope the berry smell stays after curing.

So here are the pictures. Enjoy...:)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

27.9 grms wet.....
picture.php

This was a very fun challenge. I enjoyed participating with so many new friends.
Good job, to everyone that participated.
Good Luck to everyone.
Peace
Endur

Status
Not open for further replies.