What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Magu🌈

OK. I worked all day yesterday and when I woke up this morning there was about 15 pages of posts to read. So obviously I said “fuck that !” and jumped ahead. sooooo… Good morning old farts! 🥸 I hope everyone feels better. Glad to see you got some sleep Gypsy. I know it must have been great for you to talk to your family. Soon you will be home and bored to tears. Ha ha ha. 😂 Thanks for the info about C99 being in your 2003 collection. That helps to clear up some confusion that I have had lately about some old seeds. Hey Subgirl. That yeast paste tastes like crap!!! 🤢 Dont eat it. 🤮. Lol 🤣

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
OK. I worked all day yesterday and when I woke up this morning there was about 15 pages of posts to read. So obviously I said “fuck that !” and jumped ahead. sooooo… Good morning old farts! 🥸 I hope everyone feels better. Glad to see you got some sleep Gypsy. I know it must have been great for you to talk to your family. Soon you will be home and bored to tears. Ha ha ha. 😂 Thanks for the info about C99 being in your 2003 collection. That helps to clear up some confusion that I have had lately about some old seeds. Hey Subgirl. That yeast paste tastes like crap!!! 🤢 Dont eat it. 🤮. Lol 🤣
I'm still here ☆☆☆☆♠︎¡♥︎ - and found some other buttons to press - in the Twilight Zone of surgery - whoop-de-a-frikk'in Doop!

Unca Walt

420club
Going to a show tonight so I was checking my purse to get the pocket knives outta there which scared the crap outta me last week when I was searched at the courthouse. Found these in there Geeze I’m glad I looked that may have been a problem at the gate. our son gave them to me earlier in the week as they were extra and I had a 32 auto I had forgotten about them. No wonder my purse was so heavy
View attachment 18994158
I am beginning to fall in love with you. (*snork*) I always wear shorts and polo shirt. And I often forget that I always have my PUG in my left cargo pocket:
1714299102995.png

So I have walked in a lotsa places where guns are verboten und also gesundheit. Banks, Buzz-in jewelry stores, LCD's, Airports, yada.

LATE EDIT ADD FOR @SubGirl -- Actually, we don't have to worry about it. Us old bastages look totally harmless... we can get away with it.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
In 10 minutes I'll be taking more pain meds and get the freezer pack out. Had hernia surgery yesterday, they said I had extensive damage and not to be lifting more than 10lbs for about 6 weeks. I am not a workaholic but in contrast I don't like just sitting around. Got to find that sweet spot.
Yer gonna haveta get your ole lady to help you when you gotta pee. A ten-pound limit for lifting...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey man. How did you end up in a movie with Bolo?
Well - in 1985/86 - my life kinda got all glamorous in Hong Kong - I won the Mr Hong-Kong Heavyweight Bodybuilding title - at the Queen Elizabeth Stadium in Wan Chai - then a Chinese lady called Madelaina Chan wanted me to join her talent agency called 'Faces' - and she got me all sorts of roles in movies/commercials and some modelling jobs - went for casting for the Canon film 'Bloodsport' - in front of the Director Newt Arnold - and Frank Dux - who the movie was to be about - and landed a 21 day contract - working mostly at Clearwater Bay Studios - and it ended up with Bolo giving me the cinematic chop - before he goes on to lose to Jean Claude Van Damme - in the final fight of the 'Kumate' -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A cloudy day here with showers, starting at 47F and predicted to reach 57F.

My original Kindle died and when I transferred my library to my new one, they didn't show up. After much screwing around, I discovered that I had lost Wi Fi connection on the new one. Back in business once restored.

We're thoroughly enjoying my daughter and SIL's visit, even though she is spending part of her time working remotely on her laptop as an IT Program Manager. Some excitement when my SIL split the rearend out of his jeans while out and about, leading us to some clothes shopping.

Nothing on the schedule today, so we'll do a little sightseeing and my daughter asked to go grocery shopping so she can treat us to one of her specialties tonight.

Magu🌈

Well - in 1985/86 - my life kinda got all glamorous in Hong Kong - I won the Mr Hong-Kong Heavyweight Bodybuilding title - at the Queen Elizabeth Stadium in Wan Chai - then a Chinese lady called Madelaina Chan wanted me to join her talent agency called 'Faces' - and she got me all sorts of roles in movies/commercials and some modelling jobs - went for casting for the Canon film 'Bloodsport' - in front of the Director Newt Arnold - and Frank Dux - who the movie was to be about - and landed a 21 day contract - working mostly at Clearwater Bay Studios - and it ended up with Bolo giving me the cinematic chop - before he goes on to lose to Jean Claude Van Damme - in the final fight of the 'Kumate' -
That is so fucking COOL ! Damn Gypsy, You have done and seen a lot of things in your life. I truely hope that you get the freedom to travel again and I hope your book makes lots of money for you. You deserve to retire in comfort. I think you have earned it. 🌈

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That is so fucking COOL ! Damn Gypsy, You have done and seen a lot of things in your life. I truely hope that you get the freedom to travel again and I hope your book makes lots of money for you. You deserve to retire in comfort. I think you have earned it. 🌈
Yes - things are - 'Com'in Up 🌹 Roses' - again - for this old Gypsy - the hospital administration has just told me that I am free to leave - I CAN GO HOME!!!! - my wife was just on her way to visit me with my daughter - so now instead - the can TAKE ME HOME!!!! - when the arrive - in about one hour - The chest x-ray was CLEAR! - no nasty pools of fluid were seen - so I'm GOOD TO GO HOME!!!!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes - things are - 'Com'in Up 🌹 Roses' - again - for this old Gypsy - the hospital administration has just told me that I am free to leave - I CAN GO HOME!!!! - my wife was just on her way to visit me with my daughter - so now instead - the can TAKE ME HOME!!!! - when the arrive - in about one hour - The chest x-ray was CLEAR! - no nasty pools of fluid were seen - so I'm GOOD TO GO HOME!!!!
I can only imagine your joy and excitement brother! Let the party begin!

Whoop, whoop, ahwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Pardy, pardy, pardy.............................!

Unca Walt

420club
I buy Epson. One day I was In Sam's club looking at printers and some lady was standing there with clip board. A rep from Epson. She told me to follow her over to some office supply joint next door, her next stop. Showed me a great deal. That thing never gives me any trouble.

The end.

Bubba
Gotta second that motion. I got one for me and one for Magic Witch. If my Epson has a paper jam or sumpin', a little TV screen on it tells me the steps (with pictures yet) to do to clear it. It tells you on your monitor when it thinks you should add ink. And so on.

Unca Walt

420club
Oh Jeez - trying to remember collections from 21 years ago - is a tricky 😳 thing to do - especially considering that currently - I am under a serious pain-med cosh - but what the heck - here goes -
I think that 2003 was the first year that a C99 F2 was introduced into the Gypsy Nirvana Collection - after having obtained clearance from Mr Soul - we put quite a good representation of the C99 out there - since having sold out all of the original C99 obtained from Brothers Grimm - via Heavens Stairway - and it proved to be VERY popular -
There it is. Speaking in Tongues ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^