What's new

The Emerald Triangle Could Be In Grave Danger....

C

chefro420

oh my jeebus!!!!
it's happening!!!!
1175809921_pollen-400x300.jpg

pollen_cougar.JPG

ScottWade.jpg

2642862733_0da01fd94b.jpg

goddamn plutonium fell from the sky!!!!

Maybe , but it looks like Japan is well int spring. When tons of pollen drops. In all pix , it looks to be quite a lot of vegetation in the area. FInd some pix in an area with no vegatation around and the yellow funnk, then maybe Id agree. If it was radioactive , no one has a vid on youtube with a Geiger counter measuring it or something??

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Are you talking about people in Japan or USA? If Japan, I could go along with what you're saying for most regions. If you're talking about the USA, I have to disagree.

Things do not move for free. Everything takes energy. There is not enough energy for the heavier, more 'worrisome' particles to get over here. Just isn't.

Pray/think about those in Japan, take comfort that you (if you live in the USA) have very little to worry about as of now.

Your understanding of radiation, particles and airborne dust particles, air currents and your ability to tell when you're being lied to.... all need some further study.

Remember.... unless you've actually sat down for hours and hours on end and looked into a subject (ANY subject), all you're really doing is spouting what you've heard others tell you.

You're really going to trust your health and the health of your family to your in-depth knowledge of this subject? Really?

Please list the number of hours you've spent on this subject after every post. I've spent approximately 465 hours of study in the nuclear industry, from mining through use in the various fields to the disposal of finished fissile material products.

Wager? LOL I'll bet my health and the health of my family against the health of you and your family and loved ones. This event is global and has barely begun to *permanently* (couple hundred thousand years is permanent enough for me) raise background levels of radiation around the planet to life-damaging levels. Japan will just be the first to be F*cked.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
imho the cosmic radiation bombarding this third rock is significantly more worrisome than the nuclear piddles man created.
but it's quite dilute compared to japans Fukushima Daiichi debacle, which will affect millions of undeserving souls.
as a 'downwinder' during open air tests in the late 50s and early 60s and having been born with congenital defects suspected of having been caused by fallout (there were seriously dirty detonations early on), also having a neighbor die of stomach cancer at age 5 convinced this child of it's dangers.
the plume could cross the pacific in about 16 hours with the right jet stream pushing it, and the strongest northern lattitude jet stream occurs at this time of year. there are plenty more radioactive elements that will not degrade at your rosy estimate and will be dangerous for eons.
of course ingesting of one of these elements would be as likely as finding out who killed the kennedys.

Frozenguy

Veteran
Your understanding of radiation, particles and airborne dust particles, air currents and your ability to tell when you're being lied to.... all need some further study.

Remember.... unless you've actually sat down for hours and hours on end and looked into a subject (ANY subject), all you're really doing is spouting what you've heard others tell you.

You're really going to trust your health and the health of your family to your in-depth knowledge of this subject? Really?

Please list the number of hours you've spent on this subject after every post. I've spent approximately 465 hours of study in the nuclear industry, from mining through use in the various fields to the disposal of finished fissile material products.

Wager? LOL I'll bet my health and the health of my family against the health of you and your family and loved ones. This event is global and has barely begun to *permanently* (couple hundred thousand years is permanent enough for me) raise background levels of radiation around the planet to life-damaging levels. Japan will just be the first to be F*cked.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

My confidence with the things I say come from studying nuclear engineering in college. I changed majors to a different engineering before graduating because I decided the nuclear field wasn't for me. Too risky lol..

I agree with you that this event in Japan WILL have global outcomes. We are seeing it already. I also agree that it WILL be life damaging.

But you MUST look clearly into the degree of 'life damaging' this event will be world wide.

Did you know that whenever you burn a piece of chicken you are ingesting 'life damaging' material. But to what degree is this 'life damaging'?

Its not worldwide, Japan will definitely (massively unfortunately) see deaths and mutation as a result of this.

It may go some crazy route and all six reactors each go Chernobyl on us. Then I would start REALLY worrying about the US coast, but not the entire world. Dont flatter yourself :D humans are NOT that powerful, we dont influence the fate of the earth so easily. The earth is WAY more powerful and she will unleash her resources to buffer this mess out the best she can.

I'm not saying there wont be death/sickness as a result, never did. Just saying that life will continue on, and this is another (tragic) chapter in the book of the human species.

Last edited:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
My confidence with the things I say come from studying nuclear engineering at college. I changed majors to a different engineering before graduating because I decided the nuclear field wasn't for me. Too risky lol..
So even the downplayed (and proven erroneous on many levels by many studies) dangers scared you from the industry. Good for you.

I urge you to independently do a study course for a couple days. I'm not going to post here anymore and these morons will need someone else that knows wtf is going on that still is.

Toodles ya programmed zombies. :wave: As long as you continue to listen to standard media for your news... after you've been warned not to; you deserve what you get. *shrug*

Harsh but true... :blowbubbles:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Not in any sort of danger at all.

The radioactivity is very local (12 mile radius) and diffuses very, very quickly once you get a way from the site of emission. The west coast is thousands of miles away from the prevailing winds of Japan. By the time any radioactivity reaches us soil it will be insignificant.

See... this is exactly what I'm talking about. No intelligence to see here HS... just move on.

:wave:

Frozenguy

Veteran
So even the downplayed (and proven erroneous on many levels by many studies) dangers scared you from the industry. Good for you.

I urge you to independently do a study course for a couple days. I'm not going to post here anymore and these morons will need someone else that knows wtf is going on that still is.

I didn't want to be stuck in a situation where I had to risk my life to figure out a problem. Nuclear engineer/physicist/technician is not a 'dangerous' job, but it can be. It was also easy because I had passions elsewhere. With that said, I have done my own studying in addition to talking with my past nuclear professors.

Show me this study, this proof (or extremely convincing piece of evidence) you have that we are all going to die.

ijim

The whole world is naturally radiated. You have drank and eaten some form of radiation all of your life. Every TV, Radio and phone signal is a form of radiation. Don't let media sensationalism cause national hysterics. The same that it did with witches in New England, weapons of mass destruction or the evil of Cannabis.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think you will find the media trying to downplay this whole thing and only admitting the truth when they their hand is forced.

So its up to the alternative media and honest scientists/politicians (oxymoron but theres a few) to reveal the true story and shine a light on it.

This is a regular pattern if you follow Alex Jones and people like Gerald Calente or David Icke. They are regularly weeks, months and years ahead of other sources.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I like listening to Michio Kaku. He's big-time media yet says it's what we don't know that's more interesting. Kaku admits what's known and more importantly what we're learning or have yet to learn due to the unexpected circumstances. He's anything but alarmist.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran

This chart is supposed to do what for my perspective?

Classic example that people have NO clue when it comes to radiation. This is a pure disinformation piece. Beware of Govt. Paid Trolls!

The chart examples have nothing to do with breathable particles or with the accumulation of particles in the area... over an extended period of months, possibly years.

Chernobyl raised the background radiation across the planet and it was just a small fart... compared to this.

Zone changing legislation... I wouldn't worry to much if I was wrong. Being wrong about radiation and particle fallout is deadly and painful to you and everyone around you. Do yourself and your loved ones a favor and start looking for independent news sources.

Do you really want to tell your sick kid, ten years from now, that someone told you it was wise to shave their head and not let them play outside and you laughed at them? I'd much rather have them laugh at how you thought it was worse than it turned out to be.

I know the reality. You should be afraid.

Stay Safe!

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Do you really want to tell your sick kid, ten years from now, that someone told you it was wise to shave their head and not let them play outside and you laughed at them?

best line yet. could of only been outdone if you reminded us to make sure we also shave their pubic and arm pit hair too.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
This chart is supposed to do what for my perspective?

For one, it gives you statistics for comparison.

Classic example that people have NO clue when it comes to radiation. This is a pure disinformation piece. Beware of Govt. Paid Trolls!
Sources: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Health Physics Society, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, International Atomic Energy Agency

The chart examples have nothing to do with breathable particles or with the accumulation of particles in the area... over an extended period of months, possibly years.
From a 7,000 mile distance, accumulation in the form of parts per billion, trillion etc. The charts have everything to do with radiation in human tissue. One might be more concerned of their local nuke plant for the accumulation you fear.

Chernobyl raised the background radiation across the planet and it was just a small fart... compared to this.
Chernobyl was full meltdown. Japan is partial meltdown.

Zone changing legislation... I wouldn't worry to much if I was wrong. Being wrong about radiation and particle fallout is deadly and painful to you and everyone around you. Do yourself and your loved ones a favor and start looking for independent news sources.
Any recommendations?

Do you really want to tell your sick kid, ten years from now, that someone told you it was wise to shave their head and not let them play outside and you laughed at them? I'd much rather have them laugh at how you thought it was worse than it turned out to be.

I know the reality. You should be afraid.

Stay Safe!
:chin:

BongRipkenJR.

Today they said that they have been suppressing all the real numbers and they just released a statement saying just one of the power plants is releasing 7.5 million times the allowable limit of radiation into the ocean.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
DB if you disagree you are just part of the conspiracy...
it's the same circular logic employed by the creationist nuts...

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts