What's new

The Emerald Triangle Could Be In Grave Danger....

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Unless you're 1,100 miles inland and 11,000 Feet up in elevation... you're not going to be around for the next 4th of July.

You've been warned folks.

Toodles! :thank you::tiphat::blowbubbles:

Sounds familiar. Manson told his followers that post Helter-Skelter, they'd survive in Death Valley until convention killed itself. Then he'd come out of Death Valley and take over.

Frozenguy

Veteran
Everyone around you has no real grasp of the dangers. Sorry. Same with the news. When they start talking about the dangers of radiation from close personal contact with one of those particles... then you'll know they're talking about the true dangers.

Get the hell out of populated centers people. Bad shit is coming and the least of your worries are from fukushima now. Read my sig and make the jump.

Life is a bitch... then you listen to what's going on or you die. :D
Where are you getting your data from?
Look at this. Reference their collected data if you like.

I-131
I-131_B32_0.png

Cs-137
Cs-137_B32_0.png

Te-132
Te-132_B32_0.png

http://www.nuc.berkeley.edu/AirSamplingResults

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The mainstream media silence is deafening.

This isnt going away and will be years until the true effects are known.

Meanwhile cancer rates just keep on increasing...

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Unless you're 1,100 miles inland and 11,000 Feet up in elevation... you're not going to be around for the next 4th of July.

You've been warned folks.

Does anyone else find it amusing that the subline of this psycho's screen name mentions anxiety?

U still up at 10k feet tryin to convince people that the millions of people below that elevation will die? Out of curiosity what are you gonna do when that doesn't happen? Stay up there or move back home and pretend it never happened?

I have a cell phone alarm set for the 6 month mark which is what you initially said would be the time where everyone would come back here and tell you that you were right all along.

Talk to u soon. Stay on those meds!

Latest posts

Latest posts