What's new

The Dank Chamber - (Outdoor and Indoor Grows)

R

Robrites

I brought my girls outside yesterday to start hardening off. They are looking good. They should get huge this year if everything goes as planned.

View Image

Here is another garden I'm blowing up this year. This is Simpson hill. Were doing 4 up top and 4 down below at the neighbors house. We built a pathway down to the lower spot. I already bought all the drip coils for the plants to automate the water. All the soil was lab tested and amended over a month ago.

View Image
A convertible? Is that the Dank Mobile?

If you want to learn to grow like me, you need to cut the top two-thirds of those plants off! :biggrin:

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
The season is usually good until middle of October - It depends on the first hard frost. I have made it until November first a couple of times.

That's a nice long finishing time! No rain out there? That's like cali style...

A convertible? Is that the Dank Mobile?

If you want to learn to grow like me, you need to cut the top two-thirds of those plants off! :biggrin:

Lol, nope. My buddy's parts car. He's a mechanic.

I guess I'll have to observe your method then cus I cut all the bottom stuff off and got mine mostly all topped out.

What kind of soil you growing in? You in pots?

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I've been working on a small breeding project using a mkob x mkg13 male. I'm using it to pollinate killer kush, yagar, and guerilla gold for different reasons. I'm pollinating the killer kush to try and bring out some different flavors, the yagar to try to bring the flowering time down, and the guerilla gold to make a super fast flowering variety.

Mkob x mkg13
picture.php

Cfl micro grow chamber:

Pollinated killer kush:

Pollinated yagar:

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
The girls are finally all hardened off outdoors.

I finally finished making the root baskets!

I sat in the shade all day and wired them together. They are 20' round and 3' tall with a diameter of about 6.5-7 ft.

The bottoms are two 3x7' pieces wired together.

Last edited:

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I finally put my girls in the ground in my medical garden. I went with 1 early skunk x mickey kush, 2 g-13 x mickey kush, and 3 Obama kush x mickey kush.

I mounded them up this year to keep the stocks from staying too wet and rotting. I dug out the soil and planted them half way into the ground. Then I used that soil to make the mound.

Earlier this year I created berms around the plots to keep the water from running off and they are really complimenting the mounds. I put 2 mykos packs and a few handfuls of ewc under each plant when transplanting.

I don't have a ton of space in my medical garden so I plant close and grow for yield per square foot. I'm hoping to hit 10 lbs dried and trimmed out of here :)

Have a look:
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I caged all my girls in the medical garden
picture.php
. They ain't going nowhere now :)

The mkob x mkg13 male finally got culled today... Time to start my next breeding project soon. Going to use my pure mkob male to hit gg4, mkob f2, mick Jagger, and this super sick smelling cut of pineapple express that I have.

I finally got all the holes dug at Valley Vu rec garden. Time to fill them back up and plant the Betty's.

picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I got my other, much smaller, 45 gallon rec garden going in too. I'm supplementing light at this garden with string lights and CFL's because it only gets 5 hours of direct sunlight a day. It gets sun from 10:30 to 3:30.

Also, I got my half season auto flower bed in too. The seeds are all popping up now :)

picture.php

Here is my medical garden. They are acting healthy and happy so far. Gotta love that. The potted plant in the back is trying to flower so that's no good. It can just chill.

picture.php

Guerilla kush auto flowering...

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
2 generations of mkob, mkob f1 on left, mkob f2 in middle, and the stud mkob male on the right that made it all happen. Way to go stud!!:woohoo:

picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
The plants are growing quick now. I'm gonna use 10ft. steel rods and electric fence wire to build another trellis system when they get bigger.

I'm watering with the drip coils but I'm also making 50 gallon aerated microbe teas and blasting each plant with it using a submersible pump. I've heard the propeller can kill microbes but I always get the best results making and spreading tea this way. That's in comparison to straining the tea and foliaring it or taking buckets full of tea and root drenching it. I'm just gonna blast the hole plant and soil with tea and it really makes the area come alive!!

picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Guerilla kush (guerilla gold #3 x sfv og)

View Image

I was asked about this semi auto in a picture comment but I thought I might share the info here as well.

I grew it from seed and pre vegged it indoor for a few weeks. Its kind of a weird pheno of this strain. Its a semi auto, meaning, certain things will set it into flower like being root bound. It can be cloned and vegged at 24 hours of light but at 18 hours of light it will start to flower if the roots get restricted.

I gave a few of the other phenos to my buddy and they arnt even flowering... lol. I have another guerilla gold cross called fast bionic guerilla and its flowering too. Im growing the original guerilla gold as well as a couple guerilla kush crosses I made and they are not flowering yet either but one of them is...lol... Semi auto offspring can be very unpredictable.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Updated valley vu pics from June 22nd. I'm growing my own crosses here. Three plants are mickey kush x Obama kush and one is mickey kush x g13.

picture.php

Mkg13

Last edited:

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Couple more valley vu pics.

Here is my smaller medical garden with some early season semi autos and full autos that should be done around the same time as my full season varieties start flowering. The autos are still babies but the guerilla kush semi auto is in full bloom since I pre vegged it indoors :)

Here is my smaller rec garden plus an early season semi auto, guerilla gold #3, which hasn't started flowering yet. If its the pheno I'm hunting for it will start flowering on July 1st. I already made a cross with the gg3 in case its a winner. Since the gg3 crosses are blooming I'm kinda surprised the gg3 itself hasn't started. I'm looking for the end of august pheno!!

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I checked the sun path for the girls this morning. They are getting it from about 7am - 7pm. I think the sun path in September will be even better but well see. The girls are growing real well. I have a big fat nasty fish kelp brew bubbelin up that I'm going to foliar and root drench them with. They friggin love that. Jah blessed this soil :)

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts