What's new

The Dank Chamber - (Outdoor and Indoor Grows)

R

Robrites

How is that faucet timer working for you? I have a spot whee that might be perfect. Does it run on batteries?

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
How is that faucet timer working for you? I have a spot whee that might be perfect. Does it run on batteries?

Yeah, it runs on batteries. Its working real well. I've been having it water 3 gallons every 6 hours and the plants love it. Its been surprisingly cool and rainy lately.....if it was warmer I'd be watering them 5-10 gallons every 6 hours.

It was 30 bucks from the depot :)

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
No photos on this update cus I cleared my photos. Interestingly enough, my killer kush fast version variety from last year auto flowered as a clone this year and has been in full flower for a solid month now.

For folks looking for early varieties around 45 latitude, the bluebonic guerillas has started flowering for me in the last week and its over 6 ft tall.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Valley vu garden is getting thick. I cleaned out the inner branches. The next level of trellising is going up soon.

picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Here is some indoor jagar I got going. I blasted a male and pollinated some branches with mkob.

picture.php

Here is the guerilla kush semi auto almost ready to harvest:

picture.php
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Here is Willis hills killer kush semi auto garden. These buds should be ready in a few weeks. The smell is already super stinky Like grapefruits and skunk.

picture.php
picture.php

Sluicebox

Hey Dank, not to jynx it but have you had any Deer pressure? If not how are you detracting them? Would they rather eat the Black Berries and grasses vs bitter herb?

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Hey Dank, not to jynx it but have you had any Deer pressure? If not how are you detracting them? Would they rather eat the Black Berries and grasses vs bitter herb?

No deer problems here since everything is caged or fenced. I have seen dear around the properties though. I believe if the ecosystem is balanced the deer won't touch the weed.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Here is a bdanks cross mkob #5 blooming in my garden:

picture.php

Here is our all natural native soil grow linking two backyards together on Willis hill:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Its been cloudy and rainy which is odd for this time of year. I've been spraying green cure fungicide.

Valley vu garden is doing well. One plant is in full flower with another about to start. The others should start within the next week.

picture.php

The indoor is doing decent too:
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Guerilla kush, the semi auto, is still budding up big time. I didn't think it would do this well and I thought I was gonna pull it by august 1st. But.... Its still stacking hard and has at least one more week. I brought it inside for 2 days since it rained... Its gonna be 90f Friday so the weather outlook is great for ripening!!

picture.php
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I've been harvesting semi autos and my indoor lately.

Killer kush semi auto flower harvest:
picture.php

Guerilla kush semi auto harvest:

Valley vu garden:
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Nice plants man! Those semi-auto's look awesome.

Yeah, thanks. I call them semi autos because they dont completely auto. The killer kush can be cloned and vegged in 18 hours of light. It will start to flower at around 8.5-9 hours of dark compared to 9.5 for many common strains. It was a lot more vigerous from seed last year and vegged into a full size plant. I thought it was going to do that this year but oh well. At least I set a new personal record for biggest cola on a two foot tall plant.

Here are some pics at a different garden, Simpson hill:

Latest posts

Latest posts