What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Dank Chamber - (Outdoor and Indoor Grows)

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Nice job on the indoor with all this heat.

Thanks. I did that without an AC either. The way I did it was I ran the lights from 12am to 10am when the temperatures outdoors were under 85 degrees. I connected a filtered intake blower to a digital plug-in thermostat set to come on if the temperature rose above 85 degrees in the grow room. The heat from the lights kept the room in the 80s and the blower never let's it go over 85 when the lights are on because it cools the room with colder outside air. The dark period inevitably gets over 85 degrees since the daytime outdoor temps can be over 85 but it seems to be alright with some cultivars.

Jagar didn't like the hot dark period much but mkob handled it like a champ. Nothing got fried but jagar shot nanners a bit more than usual and didn't frost up as much as when its cooler. With the right cultivars this system works well.

Last edited:
B

blue_tick

bigdank

just found this but here for the duration man. looking good in here

peace

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
So, I harvested. The October harvest had some bud rot but everything's cool. Now I'm growing some indoor head smoke:smoke: also I'm making seeds.

Check em out:

Mkob x Scooby snacks

Mkob x mick Jagger

Mkob x tangie

Mkob #2 f2

I also crossed mkob with dawg walker og, pineapple express, killer kush, and some other dank phenos of mkob f1's.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
where's the update man ;) I wanna see the buds dry! gotta love the californian weather pfff
respect

Today, I had the pleasure to test out a trim bag trimmer. I like it but I have to change around my processing procedures to get the most out of it. Take a look at this bud its some mkob #2 I harvested outdoor this year :biggrin:

picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
This Scooby snacks is looking and smelling propper. This is the clone only cut of Scooby snacks not from archive seeds. The genetics are suppose to be dawgwalker og x platinum girl scout cookies. The clone came from the progressive collective. Currently, its pollinated by the mkob. The seeds should be ready in a couple weeks.

picture.php