What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

asa42

Anime n Stoner Aficionado
wish i'd known about the guidestones when i lived in georgia...i woulda visited them. i would like to see it on an equinox or solstice to see if it really does track the suns movement. for some reason i seem to be hung on the fact that instead of sayin somethin profound like treat others as you would like to be treated, it seems more focused on laws...gotta have them laws. oh and the one that says "guide reproduction wisely" makes me laugh... is that for the common folk or for inbred elites

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
8-27-2007-23.jpg

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.....take your time & think about that...... :chin:

"Allegedly", Ted Turner was the one who paid the bill to have it all built. It would have cost millions to construct.

Someone with too much money and their manifesto. I mean... of all places? Why not in front of the UN if you want to make an impression.

If you look into which family donated the land to build the United Nations building in NYC, you will discover the usual suspects, who would be in full agreement with the guidestones.

How far down the matrix would you like to go....??

Culture_Matrix_RedPillBluePill-1047403844.jpg

The Club of Rome, The Knight's of Malta, P2, The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), The Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg, the Black Pope, the Black Nobility of Venice, the Committee of 300, the Federal Reserve, the European Central Bank (ECB) the Bank Of International Settlements (BIS)......have a seat and get comfortable to digest all of that......:comfort:......take your time, there's no rush.

Would you like a dash of eugenics with your morning coffee.... ??........ :coffee:

RMS

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
That just might be our fate.

But 500 million? Kinda low I would think. That's the population of the planet in the 1600s.

It would never be like Bregna (Aeon Flux). It would be like Road Warrior.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran

Badfishy1

Interested to see the thoughts of tokers den on Ruby Ridge. Anybody fancy to give their opinion on the killing of Mrs. Weaver? Lon horiuchi?

Badfishy1

View Image

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.....take your time & think about that...... :chin:

"Allegedly", Ted Turner was the one who paid the bill to have it all built. It would have cost millions to construct.

If you look into which family donated the land to build the United Nations building in NYC, you will discover the usual suspects, who would be in full agreement with the guidestones.

How far down the matrix would you like to go....??

View Image

The Club of Rome, The Knight's of Malta, P2, The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), The Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg, the Black Pope, the Black Nobility of Venice, the Committee of 300, the Federal Reserve, the European Central Bank (ECB) the Bank Of International Settlements (BIS)......have a seat and get comfortable to digest all of that......:comfort:......take your time, there's no rush.

Would you like a dash of eugenics with your morning coffee.... ??........ :coffee:

RMS

Scary how much land is owned by the UN in murica

St. Phatty

That just might be our fate.

But 500 million? Kinda low I would think. That's the population of the planet in the 1600s.

It would never be like Bregna (Aeon Flux). It would be like Road Warrior.

Road Warrior with 8000K TV's.

And the people living in their cars have hand-me-down 1080p's.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Don't forget The Report From Iron Mountain from the 1950's where they plan a carbon tax to tax the air we breathe and fund a world wide government with plans to invade any country that doesn't pay.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Road Warrior with 8000K TV's.

And the people living in their cars have hand-me-down 1080p's.

Funny you mention that. I go to Ecuador often. In most small villages 75% of houses are built with split bamboo walls. Most have a pile of used used bricks stacked under it with the hope that eventually, they'll have enough to add a brick wall. Maybe two. Something most of them have is a satellite dish and a big screen TV. lol

This guy has it made in the shade.
picture.php

Still workin' on it.
picture.php

Don't forget The Report From Iron Mountain from the 1950's where they plan a carbon tax to tax the air we breathe and fund a world wide government with plans to invade any country that doesn't pay.
Yet another "Grand Plan" by Siegfried's KAOS that was scuttled by CONTROL.

fab15528538c3bfbbbc69f5a0bb7c506.png

E

ESTERCHASER

lets buy a chithole property in any major us area......jack up the rent 300% and make the preexisiting residents homeless..........who then camp nearby or in the surrounding areas.....proceed to start bitching about the property values being hurt by said displaced residents.....my fuken gawd.

St. Phatty

lets buy a chithole property in any major us area......jack up the rent 300% and make the preexisiting residents homeless..........who then camp nearby or in the surrounding areas.....proceed to start bitching about the property values being hurt by said displaced residents.....my fuken gawd.

California Liberals seem to worry about Habitat for Animals (e.g. the Spotted Owl ?) more than they do about Habitat for Humans.

Zuckerberg bought an entire block of 30+ homes in Palo Alto for his own compound.

Most people who want a home on 4 acres just buy a home in Los Altos Hills.

Why isn't Zuckerberg rejected for Destroying HUMAN habitat - very un-necessarily ?

Cannavore

Veteran
anyone else think Kanye's new religious angle is his new con to get religious voters on his side because he claims hes going to run for president in 2024?

im absolutely convinced lol.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
anyone else think Kanye's new religious angle is his new con to get religious voters on his side because he claims hes going to run for president in 2024?

im absolutely convinced lol.

well, if the only requirements are lack of talent, notoriety, money, and ego, then trump has broken the glass ceiling for him. why not?:biggrin:

Cannavore

Veteran
well, if the only requirements are lack of talent, notoriety, money, and ego, then trump has broken the glass ceiling for him. why not?:biggrin:

he releases a gospel album, has a live gospel event with charaltans such as joel osteen on stage with him, says hes running in 2024, talks about how the democrats failed black people, loves trump... it all adds up lol.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
he releases a gospel album, has a live gospel event with charaltans such as joel osteen on stage with him, says hes running in 2024, talks about how the democrats failed black people, loves trump... it all adds up lol.

joel osteen...wow. i would not let most (not ALL) TV "preachers" walk my dog without a chaperone. damn few i have seen that did not make me check to be sure i still had my wallet.:tiphat: i'm afraid that the Ds (as well as the GOP) HAVE failed blacks, and the Ds have taken them for granted as well. they seem to think "well, are they really going to support the GOP?" maybe, maybe not. but ignoring them sure the hell does not get them to the polls...