What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

P

pongster

Funny you mention that. I go to Ecuador often. In most small villages 75% of houses are built with split bamboo walls. Most have a pile of used used bricks stacked under it with the hope that eventually, they'll have enough to add a brick wall. Maybe two. Something most of them have is a satellite dish and a big screen TV. lol

This guy has it made in the shade.
View Image

Still workin' on it.
View Image

hey bro,
couldn't help notice this by chance.... i used to travel a lot through south america for work;
most countries in south america have a tax or final payment to the local government when you build your house, and finish it to "liveable" conditions or something like that. in some places this is very high.
so, people don't finish their houses; and they start living in it. when the inspector comes to collect the tax because people are living inside, they say "we are still building, can't you see the pile of bricks and tools?". so there are many places that look unfinished, but actually have been there many years, and it looks like shit and poor.

yeah... third world ! we have brains to spare,
cheers

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
hey bro,
couldn't help notice this by chance.... i used to travel a lot through south america for work;
most countries in south america have a tax or final payment to the local government when you build your house, and finish it to "liveable" conditions or something like that. in some places this is very high.
so, people don't finish their houses; and they start living in it. when the inspector comes to collect the tax because people are living inside, they say "we are still building, can't you see the pile of bricks and tools?". so there are many places that look unfinished, but actually have been there many years, and it looks like shit and poor.

yeah... third world ! we have brains to spare,
cheers
Not saying you're wrong, and it's the smart play. Lol

But I pay less than $100 a year for my place. It's a fucking sin. It should be 5k. Trust me, it's a million dollar home by our standards, and it's on the ocean with a great beach. But I also know that average monthly income for most is about $380.

S

Sertaiz

tycho you dog. thats livin. hope you fishing and whatnot.

i guess ill google yeezy, was lettin that one slip by...

St. Phatty

I don't really know what they look like but i knew it's weird type of shoe or sandal he made.
Does that make me a hipster?

01_standard_1.jpg

A shoe that looks like it has Cancer ?!

And then I ask, where did the word "Yeezy" come from ?

One thing I notice about Ghetto English, is that it kind of institutionalizes "lazy speech", where not every letter is pronounced.

Sort of like, the people speaking the Dialect have Declared War on Consonants.

So "Allright" becomes "Ah-iii" (pronounced "Ah-Eye").

I'm thinking "Yeezy" is Kanye West's version of the War on Consonants Dialect.

Y'all Easy ? maybe.

P

pongster

Not saying you're wrong, and it's the smart play. Lol

But I pay less than $100 a year for my place. It's a fucking sin. It should be 5k. Trust me, it's a million dollar home by our standards, and it's on the ocean with a great beach. But I also know that average monthly income for most is about $380.

hi bro, yeah, prices are absolute crazy, sometimes low sometimes high, SAm is crazy, especially the northern part.

the anecdote i mentioned was told to me by several people in different countries, i never asked further as i was so astonished by that response that i couldn't help but laughing a little. what a crazy reason. at first i didn't believe it, but throughout many years, and unrelated people, must be some kind of truth... not all, but some.

And then I ask, where did the word "Yeezy" come from ?

One thing I notice about Ghetto English, is that it kind of institutionalizes "lazy speech", where not every letter is pronounced.

Sort of like, the people speaking the Dialect have Declared War on Consonants.

So "Allright" becomes "Ah-iii" (pronounced "Ah-Eye").

I'm thinking "Yeezy" is Kanye West's version of the War on Consonants Dialect.

Y'all Easy ? maybe.

yeah, in the US this is happening fast, idiocracy style. you should see/hear what we chileans have done to spanish. it's a massacre.

but then again, have you seen old english? the one with thou/art/thy and shit like that... sign of the times i guess.

:smoweed:

E

ESTERCHASER

im convinced all american police forces have a mandate to use deadly force 24/7 365 and actively recruit sociopaths who love adrenaline dumps!

Beaucephus

Where do they find all of the short, baby faced, abrasive personality, brainwashed aholes to join the academy in this the first place.

shithawk420

Veteran
That's just not true ESTER.it just that egomaniacal and sociopathic people apply for the job.ive met hundreds of cops and I've met a few ok ones.believe me.cops hate getting internal affairs involved.Jim Buelushis best movie is a good example of this.cops are dicks but the conspiracy I see is in the news making cops wanting to target every black or colored person on the planet.ive been in jail long enough to see that they are just blaming " the white man" and are just making excuses for being thugs.im talking whites,blacks and latinos.trust me.i know cops more than I would like and would never befriend one.but there's a lot of BS media going on about rascist cops.cops hate you now matter what color you are

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Where do they find all of the short, baby faced, abrasive personality, brainwashed aholes to join the academy in this the first place.

lots of them these days are ex-military fresh from Afghanistan where "shoot first, deny later" is current advice... the rest are all guys that got bullied all the way through school that cannot WAIT to "show them" what real authority looks like.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
im convinced all american police forces have a mandate to use deadly force 24/7 365 and actively recruit sociopaths who love adrenaline dumps!

I saw a documentary that showed the slow militarization of police forces. If I can remember where I will post a link.

I has got real bad in some places.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
lots of them these days are ex-military fresh from Afghanistan where "shoot first, deny later" is current advice... the rest are all guys that got bullied all the way through school that cannot WAIT to "show them" what real authority looks like.

And those PTSD ridden cops can't use cannabis to calm down. Not even CBD if they get drug tested.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
You can tell the farm raid scene in the documentary "Murder Mountain" was staged because they didn't shoot the dog on sight like most cops.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...trump-financial-records-dispute-idUSKBN1YA2BA

Wtf I love RBG now! It’s almost like a real life ‘weekend at Ruthie’s’ now. What a fucking timeline. I want off this ride...

The real reason is the PTB do not want DBs loans to epstein delved into. The guy was mossad and has dirt on a bunch of politicos.

The DB banker who loaned to Trump and also epstein was arkancided recently. Funny how the news forgot to mention epstein, only Trump when they announced the arkancide. :biggrin: