What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

St. Phatty

Conspiracy Theorist is commonly used in a derogatory way...

Yes.

There are Conspiracies of Romance, which until they are consummated are merely Conspiracy Theories.

Once I saw 2 women put red roses on the stage of the male yoga instructor. I got the impression this was "after", so at that point the romantic conspiracy theory may have become conspiracy fact.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Lmao

Ever see pictures of Rods? They're only ever captured in a frame or two. Maybe they're the parents? But they're not shaped like a tictac.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Lmao

Ever see pictures of Rods? They're only ever captured in a frame or two. Maybe they're the parents? But they're not shaped like a tictac.

"pictures of rods" lol...but yes, i have seen what you are talking about. videos from navy i've watched did not remind me of the "rod" shots. i know, fighter pilots are warped MFs, but they are seeing these things & i doubt everyones instruments flip out simultaneously either. if they are of earthly origin, i would think whichever govt had them would have already used them in some fashion...or are they doing so now? :biggrin:

White Beard

Did you know that Monsananto (maker of Agent Orange) is owned by Bayer? Bayer, a US/German pharmaceutical company, along with 2 other German companies, once created a chemical conglomerate in Germany that was called IG Farben. IG Farben conspired with Adolf Hitler to gas millions of jewish captives of nazi germany with a deadly chemical called zyclone B. After WW2 ended, the scientist that invented zyclone B (for use in agriculture as an insecticide) was sentenced to death in the Nuremburg trials. IG Farben was given a slap on the wrist in the form of a relatively small fine and disolved, but allowed to return to operating as their former three parent companies. So, you could literally say that Bayer and Monsanto are Neo-Nazi companies. Isn't it interesting. Most people don't know. That is what I find most interesting.

Yeah, I agree. That's all pretty basic about seeds.

But, isn't it interesting about Monsanto/Bayer literally being Neo-Nazi corporations who have such a tremendous influence on our world today, our food supply, our politics and the chemicals in our lives and no body seems to be educated apropriately about the history and ramifications of this? Isn't it interesting?

Hey TycoMonolyth, it's nice that you had a good time in college and that you worked hard. I'm curious if you had ever been informed about the Monsanto/Bayer/IG Farben/Nazi/Neo-Nazi issue and what do you think about it? How does it make you feel? Do you think that the public needs to be better educated on the topic?

Mid 30s. Old people say I'm young;]

I'm qualified to be a millennial.

Surely someone has mentioned this by now, but:

Bayer only bought Monsanto within the last couple years, so no, it’s not a part of the industries that crawled out of the wreckage of Germany after WW2.

IG Farben was a dye and chemical company; Krupp made steel; Bayer developed aspirin and heroin long before the Nazis.

Your data’s scrambled.

Hempy McNoodle

NASA's top scientist says NASA will soon make an anouncement about life on mars.

I sort of suspect we all might be Martians.

Last edited:
The Navy confirmed the videos of UAVs they have are real and there is an ongoing investigation.

Some people say it might be a drone but I’m not so sure.

Plus, it was filmed in Infrared which I don’t think a drone would put off that much heat/energy?

Then it started to rotate the flight axis.

I hope it’s Aliens and not super advanced Russian or Chinese spy drones...

C

Capra ibex

Some aliens might be Planck sized creatures and already here, and everywhere.
Anything could be true.
A grain of sand is closer in size to the whole observable universe than it is to a Planck length, but we always look to the skies for aliens.
We would have as much of a chance looking through ultra microscopes as we do through ultra telescopes.
Maybe.

Latest posts

Latest posts