What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
Spot on redlaser.

For some here it's been 25 plus years of saying Hillary is going to jail. The last 10 years it's been Obama who's going to jail soon...................

People who criticized George W. were said to have "Bush derangement syndrome" like they do to people who criticize Trump.

Conservatives are just sensitive people who have no problem accusing others of jail time but sling it back at their fellas and they can't handle it.

Obama created Bush Derangement syndrome, remember 7 years of it's all Bush's fault.

Hum, you don't remember that Clinton's fair housing act, required banks to loan to minorities who didn't make the money to buy homes. It's so funny how every Democratic policy failure, becomes Republicans fault. I guess they have always been delusional. Create sub-prime mortgage mess, then blame Republicans. Lol

https://youtu.be/PDNXAlklkPk
Well at least we can look forward to more of these tears in 2020.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Republicans just failed to support the Safe Elections Act.

I guess gerrymandering and swamping the airwaves with billionaire paid for propaganda isn't enough......

Republicans don't want any interference getting Russias help again.

Cannavore

Veteran
Right, while he proves leftist policies are doomed to failure.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/2019/7/20/20700841/bernie-sanders-minimum-wage-staff-pay

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/25/for...alleges-retaliation-for-union-activities.html

Bernie Sanders, cutting hours, to make sure they get their 15$. He's such an honorable choice ha ha
2016 was his shot, DNC fucked him. Now, Sunlight on his half conscious, non existent campaign, has shown he's a joke. Biden has more of a chance, even with all the touchy feelyness, involvement in the 2016 election manipulation fiasco, not to mention his latest statements on "if you like you plan you can keep it. " Obama was surely screaming at the TV "shut the fuck up Joe, your not supposed to say those parts outloud "

Ultimately, I predict Harris/ Buddigedge will get the nomination, and lose in a spectacular fashion.

You guys are funny. Cry fake news and muh liberal media yet you're using them as a source lol.
It's pretty obvious Bernie has moles in his campaign just like in 2016. This story broke with The Washington Post, which is owned by Jeff Bezos, the guy who owns Amazon, you know the company Bernie wants to break up and has been protesting for better wages for Bezos workers.

Bernies workers are unionized and on average make $10k more than working for any other campaign. The people who weren't making 15/hr were his ground people which is the most abundant position in the campaign. Once Bernie heard of this he made changes right away.

This is just another lame smear attempt in a long line of smear attempts.

redlaser

Veteran
What's lacking?
Fantasy of Trump being arrested. Lol.
:laughing:

I got straws if you need them, I smuggled them in from Mexico.
:laughing:

He didn't even know who Glen Simpson, or Fusion GPS was.He said um, and can you repeat the question hundreds of times. It was sad to see. I have watched people decend into the throws of dementia, it's very sad. I can put politics aside, and pray for his health.

Muller flip flopped on the OLC memo. It's not the first time he's flip flopped in the same day on the OLC.

Looked like he wished to be legally accurate and thorough when answering sworn testimony, is how I interpreted his questions. Maybe a little hard of hearing at 74?

You need to listen to the testimony vs. trump on what was corrected concerning the OLC part about not charging a sitting president.

His correction stated he didn’t intend to state trump would have been charged, except for the OLC decision.

It wasn’t something that was ever even considered, so therefore a determination was never reached, because the OLC decision prevents a sitting president from being indicted.

So, you are calling a clarification that a determination was never considered a “flip flop”?

Good thing you stocked up on Mexican straws, you guys are going through them like water.

Absolem

Obama created Bush Derangement syndrome, remember 7 years of it's all Bush's fault.

Hum, you don't remember that Clinton's fair housing act, required banks to loan to minorities who didn't make the money to buy homes. It's so funny how every Democratic policy failure, becomes Republicans fault. I guess they have always been delusional. Create sub-prime mortgage mess, then blame Republicans. Lol

https://youtu.be/PDNXAlklkPk
Well at least we can look forward to more of these tears in 2020.

This is

You nitwit. The fair housing act passed by Bill Clinton was WRITTEN BY NEWT AND PASSED BY BOTH CHAMBERS OF CONGRESS WHICH THE GOP CONTROLLED. I've already told you this.

Bush derangement syndrome came long before Obama. It was said to those who criticized the Iraq war.

packerfan79

Veteran
Republicans just failed to support the Safe Elections Act.

I guess gerrymandering and swamping the airwaves with billionaire paid for propaganda isn't enough......

Republicans don't want any interference getting Russias help again.

Both parties do gerrymandering. I haven't read the safe election act. I would be willing to say they voted against it not because they didn't want to protect our country, but because of some whacked out provision, or rider. I will look into it and give you a final answer.

Your contention with Russia is quite weak, and dishonest. Supposedly the steele bullshit, was from 2 Kremlin connected intelligence agents. Russian government officials helped create the investigation, that's the Democratic talking point.

DO YOU NOT SEE THE IRONY. THIS IS WHY DEMOCRATS AND CONSERVATIVES CAN'T DISCUSS THINGS. YOU ARE A FAIRLY INTELLIGENT FUNCTIONAL HUMAN BUT YOU CAN'T GRASP THAT YOUR SIDE IS AT BEST GUILTY OF THE SAME THING, AT WORST COMPLICIT IN SETTING TRUMP UP FOR THIS INVESTIGATION. THAT WE NOW KNOW HE DIDN'T CONSPIRE WITH RUSSIA.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Well Packer. This has been stated to you again recently. Your response has nothing to do with the statement I made about "Republicans just failed to support the Safe Elections Act."

It's just a pile of, well you know..., righty rhetoric.

Mueller stated unequivocally that Russian election tampering is taking place as we speak. It is proven.

Both parties do gerrymandering. I haven't read the safe election act. I would be willing to say they voted against it not because they didn't want to protect our country, but because of some whacked out provision, or rider. I will look into it and give you a final answer.

Your contention with Russia is quite weak, and dishonest. Supposedly the steele bullshit, was from 2 Kremlin connected intelligence agents. Russian government officials helped create the investigation, that's the Democratic talking point.

DO YOU NOT SEE THE IRONY. THIS IS WHY DEMOCRATS AND CONSERVATIVES CAN'T DISCUSS THINGS. YOU ARE A FAIRLY INTELLIGENT FUNCTIONAL HUMAN BUT YOU CAN'T GRASP THAT YOUR SIDE IS AT BEST GUILTY OF THE SAME THING, AT WORST COMPLICIT IN SETTING TRUMP UP FOR THIS INVESTIGATION. THAT WE NOW KNOW HE DIDN'T CONSPIRE WITH RUSSIA.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
In all reality Russians aren't walking into polling places and voting.
What can anyone in any country do to change MY VOTE.
I dont have a Facebook account or any of the kids other social media apps.To think others can influence how people cast their vote would just confirm my theory on Cattle,and if they are cattle they shouldn't really even be involved in something as important as the path of a nation anyways.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I told you guys he doesn't retain info. You might as well be talking to Trumptards wall lol.
Id like to read any legit case of gerrymandering by any other party. GOP is the most corrupt party in history.

The Russians duped Texans into fake rallies in Houston.. There where a bunch of these. None knew it was Russians feeding them BS at these rallies..

Russian trolls tried to touch off a dangerous confrontation in downtown Houston as part of a wider effort to sow discord in American politics.
In 2016, a rally that pitted people waving White Lives Matters signs across the street from the Islamic Da'wah Center against people with bullhorns denouncing them was all staged by Russian-back social media groups that were trying to incite unrest, according to new information released by Congress.

"What neither side could have known was that Russian trolls were encouraging both sides to battle in the streets and create division between real Americans," U.S. Sen. Richard Burr, R-North Carolina, said in citing the confrontation as a prime example of how Russians were trying to meddle in U.S. politics through social media platforms.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Did you know that Facebook just received the largest civil penalty in history for this. 5 Billion dollars? As much s righties would like to keep this notion out of sight, Russians medaled in the 2016 election and are busily working on the 2020 election now.

Do you think this is not true ?

I dont have a Facebook account or any of the kids other social media apps.To think others can influence how people cast their vote would just confirm my theory on Cattle,and if they are cattle they shouldn't really even be involved in something as important as the path of a nation anyways.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many people have no clue your being influenced by Russians. They play both sides to get us to fight just like in this thread. This is a perfect example of what they want.

packerfan79

Veteran
You nitwit. The fair housing act passed by Bill Clinton was WRITTEN BY NEWT AND PASSED BY BOTH CHAMBERS OF CONGRESS WHICH THE GOP CONTROLLED. I've already told you this.

Bush derangement syndrome came long before Obama. It was said to those who criticized the Iraq war.

Yeah, I remember the conversation it's Republicans fault that Clinton put his name on a failed legislation that in the end fucked our country. And of course your argument was Republicans should have taken the hit for it and repealed it. So, the Democrats could tout it as a victory. I have no problem criticizing both houses of Congress, they are complete and utter failures to their constitutional duties. Both parties.

The Democrats had plenty of times they could have repealed it, but it was party of their policy so, why would they?

packerfan79

Veteran
You guys are funny. Cry fake news and muh liberal media yet you're using them as a source lol.
It's pretty obvious Bernie has moles in his campaign just like in 2016. This story broke with The Washington Post, which is owned by Jeff Bezos, the guy who owns Amazon, you know the company Bernie wants to break up and has been protesting for better wages for Bezos workers.

Bernies workers are unionized and on average make $10k more than working for any other campaign. The people who weren't making 15/hr were his ground people which is the most abundant position in the campaign. Once Bernie heard of this he made changes right away.

This is just another lame smear attempt in a long line of smear attempts.

You post source for your opposition side. It common knowledge dude.

So, your claiming box is smearing Bernie, I thought that was right wing media that smeared Democrats.

Yeah, I addressed the changes, he cut hours. Lol.

White Beard

As far as we know, no Russians voted instead of US citizens...as for what anyone in a country that has broken into out electoral system can exclude voters by changing info on file about voters, thereby kicking them out for irregularities. From most recent reports, they are in a position to actually modify votes and tallies; that no evidence has been found of them doing so doesn’t really tell us anything beyond ‘they left no trace of what they did while they were in there’. Cold comfort at best...probably damp, too.

Regarding the influence that can be applied to people’s political choices and opinions: they may qualify as cattle, in your sense, but it’s pretty obvious to me that our usual suspects here are clearly influenced by peer pressure, embarrassingly, humiliatingly influenced, to the point of obscene incoherence repeated ad infinitum....

Excluding them from elections would definitely be considered a partisan attack by them libruls, but it would earn us a major sane and healthy nation.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Many people have no clue your being influenced by Russians. They play both sides to get us to fight just like in this thread. This is a perfect example of what they want.

I'm sure they have bots that keep count on which lines get traction as they use people in these type of forums as lab rats. Facebook was a huge example. You don't eat a five billion dollar civil fine because you mislabeled orange trump face paint.

Hey something we can agree on. That's rare.
Nice U-Turn

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you know that Facebook just received the largest civil penalty in history for this. 5 Billion dollars? As much s righties would like to keep this notion out of sight, Russians medaled in the 2016 election and are busily working on the 2020 election now.

Do you think this is not true ?

I dont do Facebook,twitter,IG,snapchat or any other of what I consider high school platforms!
I'm old fashioned,I listen to the candidates,watch the debates,and make an informed decision,well as informed as I can be.
With that said these cable news channels are as bad as foreign entities in my eyes,they try and influence American voters.I dont take anything Cooper,Cuomo,lemon,Carlson,or hannity say as gospel.
It's all smoke and mirrors.
Look at Cuomo he is making a career off of trump,same as the others I mentioned.
They all suck,if theres a school shooting they may give a couple of hours to it,then it's right back to trump,that speaks volumes to me,it should to all of us.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Forums like this are the Double AA and Triple AAA leagues for Russian trolls. We are at war with Russia, it's just a new game. It sounds McCarthyist, but we have a big problem.

I dont do Facebook,twitter,IG,snapchat or any other of what I consider high school platforms!
I'm old fashioned,I listen to the candidates,watch the debates,and make an informed decision,well as informed as I can be.
With that said these cable news channels are as bad as foreign entities in my eyes,they try and influence American voters.I dont take anything Cooper,Cuomo,lemon,Carlson,or hannity say as gospel.
It's all smoke and mirrors.
Look at Cuomo he is making a career off of trump,same as the others I mentioned.
They all suck,if theres a school shooting they may give a couple of hours to it,then it's right back to trump,that speaks volumes to me,it should to all of us.

White Beard

On Cooper, Cuomo, Lemon, Carlson and Hannity.

I don’t ever see any of them, I don’t watch their channels.
Cooper, and Lemon, both seem to be utterly ordinary newsreaders. YAWN.
Cuomo, Carlson and Hannity are in the influence game, Cuomo def the least of these.

Carlson and Hannity are Traitors in my book: they lie constantly, making up vast piles of bullshit every time they’ve got a mic; they are PARTY ALL THE WAY - the nation, not so much, truth, not so much, integrity - HA!!

They lie and deceive for a living, and they like it that way: influencing voters is their BUSINESS and they are *highly* paid for their success. Anyone watching either of them should also have a loop playing “these are paid liars, their JOB is to twist things to deceive, DO NOT TRUST THEM”

Status
Not open for further replies.