What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She was a’ good candidate.
Won the debates.
Republicans wanted a stalker.Now they support one.

Of course Mueller didn’t run the whole investigation. One man doesn’t do it all or know it all. It wasn’t titled the “Mueller Report”. It is only called that by us.
To use that for a talking point is grasping at straws.

I agree. Objectively she was a good candidate. She was smart and well-spoken. The propaganda machine was so well and subtly played that many did not even realize they are manipulated. This is typical of American psyche and well-known throughout the educated world. [my opinion of course] Still she won the majority of votes.

h.h.

Veteran
Being a winning candidate and being a good leader are mutually exclusive.
It goes beyond the electoral college, beyond money raised, beyond political leanings.
We busy ourselves with social misconcernings expressing false rage over nothingness.
In the mean time, in the real world, kids sit in cages, dying on the toilet.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
So they can't indict a sitting president....

How long after he looses the election will they be looking to reunite him with his buddy Epstein?

:laughing:
:moon:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Letitia James will be waiting.

Oh boy, do we have a tower for you.

No worries, They will probably let McConnell and Barr have conjugal visits.

There will probably be a competition between Florida and NY to see who can grab him first.

Bye trump. Byeby.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Barr is trying to bring back the Federal Death Penalty.
He has a white supremacist targeted as the first contestant on my favorite new game show airing this Fall hopefully.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Election night there will be thousands of cops at the concession speech.

And then,,, Off to party with Epstein.

med4u

Veteran
Yes ...I have a feeling there will be alot of this verbal diarrhea from the leftist as they grasp desperately for straws in the throughs of their death spiral
Whose the brilliant democratic strategist who thought putting a slack jawed dementia patient up before Congress to answer questions on a investigation
He obviously had very little if anything to do with or seemingly knowledge of
The demos cant even win at their own rigged investigation..its like a slow motion trainwreck... you cant stop watching
Director Mueller did you interview Glen Simpson from fusion gps?

Mueller: Aleppo?.... Aleppo?

Absolem

Yes ...I have a feeling there will be alot of this verbal diarrhea from the leftist as they grasp desperately for straws in the throughs of their death spiral
Whose the brilliant democratic strategist who thought putting a slack jawed dementia patient up before Congress to answer questions on a investigation
He obviously had very little if anything to do with or seemingly knowledge of
The demos cant even win at their own rigged investigation..its like a slow motion trainwreck... you cant stop watching
Director Mueller did you interview Glen Simpson from fusion gps?

Mueller: Aleppo?.... Aleppo?

Strange. I thought Trump appointed Rod Rosenstein and then Rosenstein appointed Mueller? Not sure how the Dems rigged that up.

packerfan79

Veteran
Sounds wonderful.

In reality Obama has a much greater chance of landing in the klink.

Let's see, Trump bitched about a corrupt investigation started with Russian misinformation. Obama illegally surveilled Flynn, Before Trump was even a candidate.

I am glad you guys are playing it so hard. Don't forget about the IG report, Barr's investigation into the start of the fake Trump investigation, and good old Durham.

Keep your head in the sand, I love surprises. Especially when it is a surprise for a mindless clown, who believes the deep-state will save the day from ORANGE MAN BAD. Lol.

The screams of leftist idiots will be music to my ears.

Anybody notice Clapper. and Comey are suspiciously absent as of late. Things that make you go hum.

Mabey they will get the bunk up with Epstein and the killer cop. I do love to see cops get locked up.

h.h.

Veteran
Speaking of slack jawed dementia patients, here’s trumps again.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.