What's new

THC's 2009 outdoor grow

THC123

Veteran
thx a lot guys

@zielonylasss : you should def try the frisian. But beware the different phenos are really totally different plants with different smells

img27003670763.jpg

this is the best pheno taste and smell wise , looks and smells a lot like the one from last year , and we also have cuttins from this one luckily , so next year i don't need to go searching for the good pheno

smells sweet fruity vanilla candy like

img27053756752.jpg

this one just stinks , it smells fresh and herby , i really dont like the smell of this one , not sweet at all

And the dark purple one is between these 2 phenos in

img27013692484.jpg

this pheno is new , also smells sweet and fruity

In 10 days the harvest will begin.

THC123

Veteran
Damn cuz i hadn't payed attention to my frisian for a week today i found a few rotten branches , bet the spores have spread out now. Also found one bud with mold , they are rockhard but they need another 3 weeks minimum damn that light pollution

Monday i am gonna start cutting the frisians at my buddies place

img27630125298.jpg

look at the difference with the pics above the plant you see here is the mother of the clone , the big plant in my garden in the third pic you see above i think she surely need another 3 weeks , i have cut this bud cuz the branch was rotten cuz of my neglect

Last edited:

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Thc beautiful pictures the frisian dew looks really good. What is the potency like with those frisians? Peace bro.

THC123

Veteran
i will post an elaborated vape report and will let others smoke it.

The one i had last year , the light purple one , had a candy taste with a mellow high/stone makes you dreamy

there was also a strong green one that was a bit sweet(the one i have in my garden this year)

And then there was the purple one , with a strong stone but for me a yuck earthy herby taste

Could be diff this year. I am gonna stop now just baped 3 bags of nederzaaad 2007 that has dried in my driying tent for 5 days , i'm pretty wasted:yeahthats

THC123

Veteran
thx

can't wait till harvest is there seems to last like for ever:wallbash:

I went to my guerillia spot today because i thought the frisians here would be ready , but they are not.

They got approx 10-14 days to go , one is ready next week

I only could visit one of the 2 spots cuz the guy in the car is still there.

img27803736972.jpg

img27813764835.jpg

frisian dew sweet purple pheno , doesn't get muich sun in this spot , so i won't use this spot next year , i will harvest this one next friday or saturday

img27783699623.jpg

img27793723040.jpg

frisian dew fresh herby green pheno , it is sticky looks good bud the buds kinda have a fluffy structure

this one along with another one on guerillia are cuttings of a plant at my buddies place

img27753624812.jpg

img27773681375.jpg

img27763662102.jpg

this i call the light purple pheno , by far looks like the best , super compact and very sticky shiny nugs that smell very soft , sweet and vanilla like

Bud cuz of its compactness it's prone to mold , i had to remove one small piece of bud

It still has 14 days to go , it will be tricky and i risk losing quite a bit.

The weather forecast for next week is wet and cold:wallbash:

img27733587219.jpg

img27743608139.jpg

img27723555802.jpg

frisian dew dark purple herby pheno

last year this was my least favorite pheno , bit it does make the biggest buds

img27713526375.jpg

small nlx cutting

img27693469960.jpg

img27703501958.jpg

nlx

the 2 nlxes are for the nice folk who helped me carry the soil to this spot when my ankle was hurt

img27683440948.jpg

img27673419768.jpg

and here another clone of the fresh green frisian pheno

THC123

Veteran
thx weedster

here some pics from the home garden

i am not able to cover her every night from the streetlight , sometimes i just am not at home:fsu:

the frisian is flowering nicely with not so big but very compact hard sticky nugs , she smells sweet vanilla like

But i am afraid she will get her fair share of mold being so compact and especially LATE ;, she should almost be ready now , like all the other frisians.

This week we will get LOTS of rain and i already found a few buds with mold:fsu:

But i won't chop her early , i would rather have only 50 grams instead of 500 but at least ripe bud

here she is

I am gonna start removing fanleaves daily now for extra aeriation , just like the frisians at my buddies place
img27919979577.jpg

img27929995559.jpg

img27839807825.jpg

img27869875357.jpg

img27859853560.jpg

img27829795067.jpg

So all in all considering her P and K deficieny in the beginning and the ^purple leaf problems , she is doing very well , she doesn't have baseball bat nugs like my other frisians but still satisfactory

img27889918604.jpg
img27899942873.jpg

img27909958439.jpg

and here the guerillia gold , she is gonna have MASSIVE buds but she still has 5 weeks to go that are gonna be some fat ass indica nugs that hopefully won't mold away

:abduct::abduct:

J

Jydsk

looking real sweet, best of luck with getting them mature without too much mold

blackone

Veteran
Lovely buds you have:) I would definitely consider chopping early though if the weather forecasts won't get better - I don't think much ripening is going to happen without sun anyway.

THC123

Veteran
thx but i never chop early , i would rather lose it all , well let's say i let them go till they are at least at 50ù% brown hairs , this most of the time gives a decent weed , but if i can i let them go longer , but i never chop before 50% brown hairs

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there is one good thing about the cooler temps. mold grows slower in the cold. you shouldn't lose as many nugs as you would if it was warm and humid.

THC123

Veteran
well at least the weather forecast changed from all week soaking wet rain to pretty dry!

So dry and colder temps

Damn i really need a strain that is ready end of september , the canadian genetics where the best up to now for outdoors in this shitty climate SHITTY climate:nanana::abduct:

i finished the guerilllia gold last evening:fsu::wallbash: , well i only was able to harvest 4 branches the rest where eaten.

Too bad it is finished i just loved the indica effect , it was a very strong happy positive stone that could turn into a sleep inducing stone if you kept making vape bags. Lets say after 4 bags of volcano vape this one made me feel almost like i was drunk Oh yeah and fucking tasty too , orange like but very sweet.

Just perfect after work cozy snuggly winter weed

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Hey kumpel,
your gh and the Frisan looks kick ass but its nearly not to believe what the street light makes a different ...the guerillia gold bud get hugh bro real nice:woohoo: !!!

what:wallbash: the guerillia were eaten...this animal guess some a deer should be fucking stoned for some days...didn't u saw it lieing around somewere near ur plants??????
letz hope for some dry day and a nice warm october sun!!!

THC123

Veteran
img278986239845.jpg

img27996221368.jpg

img27976199278.jpg

img27966172666.jpg

img27956155777.jpg

just finished cutting this frisian , this is the earliest and best pheno , she smells fruity sweet candy like is very sticky and has compact nugs!

This is the pheno i was looking for , the same as last year.

Sadly my plant at my buddies place was the green fresh pheno. But tomorrow we will cut the green one and then we will weigh it wet and i will trade the weight from the green one for this one!.

My buddy doesn't care about taste and smell as long as he gets high.

So i am very happy i will have this pheno for myself after all.

I really should try to find it again and make a mother out of it.