What's new

THC's 2009 outdoor grow

dubite

RAIN RAIN RAIN!!
Shitty weather without any doubt!
There are always some small things that end up in a cupboard so I was thinking that the hanging nets would be a better option for them. Most will be upside down.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
wow:yoinks: 3 pounds and this pheno look real nice - very nice job mate

may u should try to root a small branch and reveg it!!! may it will work, may!!
I took cutz from plants in 5 weeks of flowering and it worked but i do not ever tried it in this stage!!! If i understood it right this one is the one at your friends place and the same cut like in your garden thats late!! try it with yours!!! Anyway this plant is great looking!! hope the smoke will be nice, too!!

he he i see a lot of days of trimming!!! u will need :1help:

THC123

Veteran
Thx B

img28609916754.jpg

this is a early harvested bud of the frisian in my garden , that branch had mold so i cut it. Strange thing is , it is harvested early and only dried 5 days , but this fucks me up , it's real strong , i am vaping it btw.

Most trichs are clear lol i don't get it but it's fine by me maybe i should cut that frisian already

THC123

Veteran
img28694700043.jpg

img28704661919.jpg

img28614137808.jpg

img28654105974.jpg

goddamnit , my frisian still isn't ripe cuz of light pollution , she smells wonderful , is sticky and looks good but she still needs 10 days minimal.

I am now harvesting branches that have mold. And i am thinkin bout harvesting her this weekend and to leave the smaller buds one more week , prob is it will keep raining:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

the frisians at my buddies place are almost cut completely and are nice and ripe , unlinke mine:fsu:

This is the last grow in my garden , fucking streetlight:yoinks:

blackone

Veteran
Really sweet looking nugget :) I love stuff that leaves a nice sweet taste on the lips - doesn't really have to be super potent for me personally but of course it's nice to let friends taste some strong stuff:)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow, dank dank harvest pix, love it and you can support all med patients in your area to!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
dammm she looks so great. so how much do u think Ull get off her in dry waight.

lets see how the ones in the green house r doing. also how much total dry waight for everything like the gorilla gro, OD gro, GH gro.
and If u have indo grow add that wate too.

To be able harvest the amount of dank U get too has been a long time dream of mine. hopefuly one of these days Ill get too.

So for now I am very happy to have my 1 big OD bush I do have.:woohoo:

happy smoken.

THC123

Veteran
thx 4 the nice reactions guys and gals

@ cheesey , i don't weigh my weed , i will have enough for a year that's for sure.

I think i will have approx 3-4 pounds(not counting all the plants at my buddies place of course only one was for me the rest are for him)

dubite

Have a good evening and it was great meeting you face to face. Hope the Frisian can take tonight's abuse! Looks like it will start soon :fsu:

Thanks for the PP and for the Frisian ;) Will make some nice tasty bubble from that!! :woohoo: Will load a bong of PP and hit the bed since it was quite a long day vaping :laughing:

We meet soon!

THC123

Veteran
Thx

@ dubite

yeah had a great time too , i got your haze still lying here , gonna taste it this evening , the perfect time to vape some well cured bud

Here some more harvest pics , i harvested 1,5 guerillia plants with dubite yesterday , lets of mold , almost lost 50%

But hey that's life. The one with the compact nugs didn't have much mold , the purple one with the fluffy nugs did

img29173433905.jpg

this is the frsian et my place , i got massive mold , am harvesting her now

Look what the cat dragged in!
img28732767267.jpg

img28812903289.jpg

img28782856079.jpg

img29163422314.jpg

img29153410473.jpg

img29113357484.jpg

img29103334790.jpg

img29073295986.jpg

img28862986413.jpg

this is the light purple one , it has hard compact sticky nugs with all kinds of colors , half of her is still standing on guerillia

img29053270022.jpg

img29043257854.jpg

img28883019366.jpg

img28893032679.jpg

of course i lost 90% of this big cola to mold hehehe i lost more than half of the dark purple one

img28842954018.jpg

the fresh smelling green one from guerillia

Oh yeah forgot to mention , i even got mold in my indoor grow , i have a dehumidifier set at 30% still got mold in the big buds wtf , i need to relocate my tent out of that basement

I still have about 2 backpacks worth of buds on guerillia standing but i don't got time cuz i have to harvest my frisian

dubite

Hope the guerilla will not go bad. The green pheno looks quite resistant but the purple one is really prone to mould . We should give 'Amistar' a go next year see what that gives!!

THC123

Veteran
I am harvesting the big frisian in my garden , i should have started harvesting her 5 days earlier , it is so much work , i have been cutting 2 days and it just doesn't show on the plant, still full of buds.

I am losing about 40-50% to mold , the nugs are very compact.

here some pics , all in all even with the mold , it will be a good harvest.

img29299332059.jpg

img29289318134.jpg

img29629194364.jpg

img29349180771.jpg

img29259305437.jpg

img29229288562.jpg

thursday it will freeze for one night:fsu:

i think it will take a week to cut the frisian

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Yah sorry to here bout mold. yah mold alwase sucks.
hope mine don't get any mold.

also that was an all around great update on ur grow.
cant wate to see the harvest pix of all ur dryed buds of the year.

CB:joint: