What's new

THC's 2009 outdoor grow

THC123

Veteran
high ic

Small photo update of the home garden alone

Due to security issues i cannot visit my guerillia grow anymore , only to cut the plants
I can't explain details , but when they are harvested and away from the spot i will.

I expect the frisians on guerillia to be ready end september beginning of october so still 10-14 days to go.

img26652708671.jpg

img26672725305.jpg

img26642693602.jpg

manitoba meds from guerillia , i have cut the buds from the branches now to give them an extra dry. After one week it is nice to vape with a good indica effect. It smells so pungent and fantastic , really dank smell

Even though she could have gone an extra week i must say the effect is pretty good. But i just tasted one or two buds , the rest will be allowed to dry properly.
img26395100940.jpg

The guerillia gold nr 2 is very strong and tasty but she doesn't smell so good as the manitoba med but she tastes better and gives a better effect. The gg2 was harvested at peak ripeness.
She dried 2 weeks now , it is one of the tastiests Outdoor plants i ever grew , up to now my favorite!!!!

img26502624189.jpg

img26522636796.jpg

img26692763049.jpg

lowryder 2 f2

again i was able to harvest lowryder 2 without any mold. So it does truly get my thumbs up cuz lowryder 1 always started to mold and had smaller buds. the aroma is wonderful very fruity and sweet , the buds have a nice structure and last but not least , are very sticky , in this climate this is an ideal greenhouse plant

img26472789177.jpg

img26434206559.jpg

frisian dew

she is about 2-3 weeks later than the ones on guerillia and at my buddies place , buds are small but many , i hope they get to a decent size soon.

The ones on guerillia are much more sticky , i think cuz they don't got light pollution.

img26482807716.jpg

img26534226213.jpg

guerillia gold or mantiba med

she is going to have huge buds but is very late.

So the guerillia harvest and the one at my buddies place won't be a problem. But i suspect i will be having major mold issues with the plants at my home cuz they are so late cuz of the light pollution:fsu: not even a greenhouse can save them from mold here

Last edited:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
uuhhh man light pollution realy suck...but it looks nice, dank and hugh!!! Will try some gg2 next year she looks sooo sweet!!!! hopefully the moldDevil will come late!!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dank pix ....NO doubt !
dat ziet er echt wel goeeeeee uit :D!

THC123

Veteran
thx guys , i hope it won't rain too much!

For the gg or mm in my GH i can hoold the mold devil back, with an air dehumidifeir and a heater , but , i chose for an early strain to avoid the extra cost.

So i will depend on my oscillating fan. I refuse to make extra costs as the ventilation already costs enough!!.

If i change the position of the weedplant next year , i can avoid light pollution if i put one plant of gg in the GH.

On the spot where the frisian is this year , i can avoid light pollution if i keep her much lower

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
And here an update of my frisians at my buddies place

What a difference !!! There is no light pollution here and they are almost ready for harvest , i will let them go 10-12 days longer , depending on pheno.

The frisian at my place needs to go another 3 weeks , it started 2 weeks later with flowering

img27113329143.jpg

img26923459213.jpg

All the fanleaves where removed 3 weeks ago , the plant still has enough leaves , there is more light penetration and air flow and the buds keep swelling

img26933481835.jpg

img26943503504.jpg

img26953528396.jpg

we didn't remove fanleaves with this one , she has much smaller buds ,

img26963551952.jpg

img26973581000.jpg

img26983609158.jpg

And here a close up of each pheno , here you can see how unstable the strain is , the greener the sweeter the smell , the more purple the look the more purple the smell , with purple smell i mean herby earthy smell

img26993652731.jpg

img27003670763.jpg

img27013692484.jpg

img27033728340.jpg

img27043742317.jpg

img27053756752.jpg

img27063771306.jpg

img27073789746.jpg

img27093826794.jpg

img27103844034.jpg

img27083808043.jpg

All where raised with strong vegging mix(new ingredients and fresh soil) + topdressing with npk pellets , for the rest lots of water and love:abduct:

No mold on the frisians , they are perfect outdoor plants

Last edited:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Looking sooo good THC123 :):)
This is what we´ve been waiting for - Lovely fat sticky buds :cool:

P :smoke:

THC123

Veteran
Thx guys , i wonder why the ones with the fanleaves removed a few weeks back , have bigger buds???

I mean aren't leaves supposed to be like solar panels? But it is clear she doesn't need them the last weeks

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Thx guys , i wonder why the ones with the fanleaves removed a few weeks back , have bigger buds???

I mean aren't leaves supposed to be like solar panels? But it is clear she doesn't need them the last weeks

first :yoinks::yoinks: real nice bro!!! big big big....and frosty:laughing:
second: i will remove the fanleaves from one of my beers to see what will happend!!! may its the pheno?? or do u have done that on the same cutz???

THC123

Veteran
thx guys

@ wdr
not much pro about this , just good soil mix and i fed them 3 times with dry npk pellets , for the rest only rain and water , easy and simple with almost no effort , it goes automatic:yeahthats

nomaad

Veteran

better light penetration and distribution. let's go with the solar panel analogy...

if you had a whole bunch of solar panels overlapping one another randomly and competing for space, do you think they would be as efficient as a single solar panel occupying the same space? or an array of panels that covered the space perfectly? my feeling (I said feeling, so if you're a botanist and think I am wrong, your science probably trumps my feeling) is that its the same with the ganja plants.

I prune fans so that there is as little competition for light as possible, but also that as much surface area as possible is covered with leaf, but only on one plane... I usually take off the oldest fans first, which usually un-shades a cluster of newer, more vibrant (and maybe more efficient?) leaves beneath it... if any of those new leaves are competing for space or restricting airflow (I refer to this as a clusterfuck) i take one or two of them out until I feel that what I have left behind is the most efficient.

Indicas seem to need a lot more of this than the haze x's I am growing. I have heard people complaining that they can't get some strains to get huge. In my garden, multiple people have said this about the Grape Ape...

The guy I got the cut from was over last week.... I mentioned this to him and he was like "Mine is 10 feet tall..." Obviously, my next words are something like "How the fuck...?"He tells me that almost all strains have a training/pruning technique that will turn them into monsters. For the grape Ape, she wants to have all the long-stemmed droopy fan leaves removed... DURING VEG!!! This was unthinkable to me, but you can't argue with his ten foot monsters. You could, but they would make you their bitch.

wdr

Veteran
:yoinks:

what a great grow THC. Thats real pro!

wish you safe harvest.

Greetings from Poland. :joint:

THC123

Veteran
test(edit : just testing if the system works fine njow , i posted a reply but the system put it a few replies above

nomaad

Veteran
test(edit : just testing if the system works fine njow , i posted a reply but the system put it a few replies above

can't find it. anybody else have a problem with firefox and icmag. i think i just updated my FF and now I can't use ctril+ keystrokes, the link and font buttons and emoticon buttons don't work...