What's new

THC's 2009 outdoor grow

supersonic

beautifull plants thc123!
when do u expect frisians to be finished?
i have some branches on one fd left and big security issue and can not visit to check
ripeness, so i may orientate on yours...

greetings...

THC123

Veteran
Thx

Esbe rest assured lots more pics to follow , i am in love with that manitoba medicine plant smells sooooo good and strong mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

@ supersonic
diffucult to say actually

on guerillia it will be end of september
the bigger ones in the tubs will be about 1st week october and the bitg one at my placez cuz of light pollution will be read half-end october

Last edited:

Greens

Looks awesome THC! I'm glad you are loving the Manitoba Meds. It's an awesome strain and I'll see if Breederbrad will take on this strain as well, so that it's available in the future again. I gave him my GG#3 and GG#5 to work with and those should be ready in the very near future (check udg). Personally, I like the GG better than the meds. However, I think you are right that the Meds has an awesome complex smell and the buds are so sticky and potent. On average, it probably is more potent than the GG#2, but it is not as strong as the GG#3. It's about the same potency as the GG#5 on average I would say. You should check out the MB Meds#2. All of the grow reports look amazing and that's not surprising considering the beautiful GG#3 daddy I used to make that cross.

Anyway, if there is mold on different spots on the Meds, I wouldn't leave it out there much longer at all. That huge GG in the greenhouse will probably be the biggest GG I've ever seen if you can get her to finish up before crappy weather arrives. I think she'll be done by the first or second week of October by the looks of it. The Frisian dew plants look huge as well! Great job.

Oh yeah, your buddies GG#2 plant looks just awesome as well. Tell him he did a great job with that and I hope you both enjoy it.

Greens

THC123

Veteran
Tell him he did a great job with that and I hope you both enjoy it.

I will , he has fond memories of canada , he used to live there , so in april , when i told him i had a canadian strain , he was reall happy , now that he harvested her he is even happier . Next year he want to have more canadas(that's how he calls them:D

it was/is his first grow and i am proud of him:yeahthats

I am gonna install my drying tent and then this evening or tomorrow morning at 6 i will go harvest the manitoba medicine with my mountainbike.

I hope this year the drying will go smoothly in the drying tent.

Last year i had real troubles getting the weed dry which gave it a very harsh taste.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice THC! - if you can get them to finish then the streetlight has almost done you a favour with 2-3 weeks extra veg!

you are UK yes?? - weather looking good for the near future!

THC123

Veteran
hey VG glad too see you here , i am not from the UK but from a country just across the pond , the country of fries and waffles! So i got approx the same climate.

Believe me the streetlight doens't do me any favors , if i don't cover plants manually it's difficult to evern finish them outdoors , last year i harvested my greenhouse buds in november/begin december , cuz i didn't cover the GH at all , and that is just crazy.

But i found a wonderfull guerillia spot real fucking awesome spot .

THC123

Veteran
Here esbe specially for you manitoba medicine harvest pics

Cuz it rained yesterday and today i went with my mountainbike to harvest her. I barely managed tu stuff 2 bags full of buds on branches in my backpack.
img25284688770.jpg

It is not perfectly ripe , but cuz it is guerillia i can't risk going too often , so cuz the majority looked good enough and cuz of the mold i harvested her today .

I think it will be about 80-100 grams dry , it was a pretty small plant

But she smells very nice and strong and has compact indica nugs.

I don't clean them as well as last year cuz i vape now
img26044974513.jpg

the whole manitoba harvest in the drying tent , i could have let her go a few days longer the mold was ok , just lost a few nugs.

Here a few pics of different nugs , you will see some are riper than others

img26024961662.jpg

img26014950220.jpg

img25934925269.jpg

img25924912785.jpg

img25914903828.jpg

img25864889351.jpg

img25834876101.jpg

img25824865742.jpg

img25804854354.jpg

img25794842096.jpg

img25754831535.jpg

img25514790641.jpg

img25494779134.jpg

img25484767167.jpg

img25374757933.jpg

img25334719416.jpg

in 2 weeks i will test her , if she could have gone one week longer it would have been perfect , but i think it will be good enough since i often don't vape or smoke ,

Ok now i am going to bed just finished cutting the weed , it is 7 o clock:s

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
holy cocker spaniel you are going to have a lot of medicine. very nice buds man. those look so dense and delicious.

Demian

Veteran
WOOWW como disfruté de este hilo ! great thead ...

Excelent pics ! nice outdoors !

bye !

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
nice brother real nice,
cogratz to the harvest!!! looks like it will be a nice smoke.....wow a hole night of trimming!!! ur fingers have to be sooo sticky!!! sleep well bro!!!

THC123

Veteran
thx guys

lol @ holy cockerspaniel , first time i heard that one:D

In a few days it will be the lowryder 2's turn to be cut , then end of the month it's time for the frisian harlets

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
happy harvest, THC :joint:

lookin good brother, love this time of year...still three weeks till my earliest come down

Greens

Yeah, that Manitoba Meds sure looks nice. She could have gone another week, but she is still going to rock your mind. Well done growing that one, THC!

Greens

dread

Veteran
Hi thc123! Why you put the branches in water after harvesting ?
Thancks!
good smoke!!

if de flowers arent ripe enuf,this way u can keep em a little longer inside ,&let dem ripen some more for a few days
like flowers from da florist
grtz
D.

Greens

if de flowers arent ripe enuf,this way u can keep em a little longer inside ,&let dem ripen some more for a few days
like flowers from da florist
grtz
D.

Wouldn't you run the risk of rotting the buds doing that? I sure wouldn't.

Greens

THC123

Veteran
Hey guys.

You can actually put branches in water , well , the bottom anyway , so that it can live a week more or so . The buds will get more mature and the leaves will go all yellow , so the plant will consume the nutes in the leaves.

But i put the branches in a bowl with water so they wouldn't get all squishy.

Since it was a guerillia plant i had a chockfull ^backpack with branches
If you don't put them in water then it becoms difficult and annoying to cut them. And it took me about 8 hours to cut her.

When harvesting plants at home i just cut branches when i need them from the plant.

I have already vaped the gg2. She isn't so pungent as the manitoba med pheno i have , but when vaped she tastes very good and the effect is a good stone. I like it very much , but she must dry a bit more.