What's new

TGA Genetics- Concerning Potency...

Cannavore

Veteran
when the hell was that posted?

I guess everyone who thought they got agent orange really got jellybean instead haha

i cant find it any more. i think sub deleted it to save face lol. he lost everything in the cali fire and i think him and jill are done so the truth is starting to come out.

I had a feeling something happened between them lol. he kinda said it without actually saying it on a live stream. I don't remember which one. shitty though ive always liked sub and tga sad to hear he lost everything.

ya that's definitely bullshit. ive heard a peep about that. makes him look like more of a tool then anything when he does stuff like that. then goes and says that were all in this together and we gotta fight together.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I saw a whole bunch of it on Instagram before it was gone. She was dropping all kinds of bombs. Wicked bad personal attacks and all. They say there's nothing worse than a woman scorned...

shit he really must have fucked up... I never followed him but I checked the insta and he only had like 12 posts. must have wiped the account or made a new one.

B

beanz

so he cheated on her???

if so, that's too bad as I always had the distinct impression that Mz Jill was the brains of the operation.:tiphat:

hold the phone , a women doesnt need to be cheated on to be scorned i said nothin of the sort ......i got NFI what went down .

i have no feelings on the matter in general ;)

morally you shouldn't rat people out regardless ....especially ones your been close with , people lose there shit during separation especially if you were the one bent over .

morally you shouldn't knowingly deceive your customers either ....chances are it will bite you in the arse . ;)

Last edited:

PDX Dopesmoker

So is the social media rumor mill now saying that there was some accidental swap of Space Dude and the JtR male they were using at some point? I wonder if that has anything to do with how lemony my Cuvee cross is

Cannavore

Veteran
So is the social media rumor mill now saying that there was some accidental swap of Space Dude and the JtR male they were using at some point? I wonder if that has anything to do with how lemony my Cuvee cross is

That's how i'm understanding it. If true, many/all of Sub's crosses fathered by JTR are actually fathered by Space Queen. :tiphat:

Rondon

A real shit show. And its just a glimpse into the mostly hustle the whole cannabis seed bidniss really has become. Hardly any of them are actually breeding anything new and really unique cultivars these days. A plethora of seed makers in "the game" for your dollars. And growers (especially newish growers) eat this shit right up. Continuing the cycle. Be especially leary of a so called "seed company" that pops on the scene out of nowhere with a catalog full of 20 or 30 (hell - even 10) different "strains" all at once. With completely goofy names. They arent breeding shit. Not completely and the correct way anyways. Hardly any have the time money nor space or resources to actually breed a unique and selected cultivar. Just one can take years what with cannabis being a dioecious annual. Its difficult. The numbers you have to run and selection/time it takes with male and female plants. Most are just stoners that marketed right. They all use the same "formula" and talk the same terminology. "Dusted with my ____stud male"...lol. Some of them are even throwing the retard word "phenol" around. Wtf is a phenol??? And "strands"????? The whole sending out seeds to "testers" all over the globe is half assed at best. Ive chucked pollen around in my simple retard low key setups and Ive gotten the same fire and boo boo bunk (hermies, subpar plants) that the seed makers sell you. That's 95% of what your buying from these hucksters. A lottery ticket. They fill a niche for the hobbyist/home grower I suppose. Or someone living in bum fukt egypt with harsh laws and no access to good cuttings or quality genetics. Someone like that I can see buying a few packs from a couple shysters and what not. But after that..I say...get a seperate small tent and lamp and chuck your own males around. Hobbyist type "breeding". Thats all most are offering you for 100 and 200 dollar packs of 10. Save yourself alot of money and time chasing the seed "phenol" (lol) game around.

Last edited:
G

Gr33nSanta

Cuvee has space dude for father, so I think/hope this line was as advertise, Sub has been going on and on at how this Cuvee is his favorite weed. I ve got a couple of them girls going as long as they turn out nice I ll be happy.

Latest posts

Latest posts