What's new

testgrow: modrá opice

F

Fluffy Clouds

dost bylo keců! zase hashplant pheno :D ale slibuju že brzo sem dám i další..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:smoke out:

edit: 40. den květu...

F

Fluffy Clouds

ten zakulacený trait lístků je tak sexy:cathug: po thh isnot?

asi jo.. ale je takový širší po moonshine, prohnutí lístků do kolébky bude i deep chunk znak.. ale prohnutí lístků do vlnky je otm... vidím různé tendence se prolínat :biggrin: všechny tendence se ale nakonec střetnou v jednom a tím je blue hashplant haze:tiphat:

tohle je pheno C... hazy one

picture.php

picture.php

F

Fluffy Clouds

blue dream is different animal... i didnt grow it.. but i think that blue monkey is more indica in profile... and prolly most phenotypes are quicker in flowering.. i would not compare them:biggrin:

pheno C

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

F

Fluffy Clouds

i see what you mean but i dont await any lucid clear head quality in effect... hope we wil see soon :) monkey haze is not like pure haze... its heady but heavy :D pheno A is really freaky... and slow flowering and has little trichs, smells very raw, with coffee tones... all other phenos has red signs and leafs which resemble moonshine and smell very fruity but not sweet.. like dry wine and apples, something chemical, in 40 days.. stature is columnar but if you top it you can get nice bush easily... structure of flowers is opened, nice size of calyxes, good ratio leaf to flower... i think that BM is full surprises and at the end we´ll meet another hehe:ying:

hayday

Veteran
Hello guys
I'd like to share my Blue Monkeys with y'all here if it's allright.Some are a week into flower,some two weeks.

Look at this male.Deep Chunk influence here...
picture.php

In the herd,there's red stems with thin leaves and green stems with broad leaves.
picture.php

I will keep you guys informed on how they do from here.I think I will have five girls but the jury is still out.I started ten seeds.
These plants will be indoors the whole time with a couple of 400's in organic soil.

Thanks for having me here:thank you:

F

Fluffy Clouds

they look great:good: good job! hayday bro.. im sure they love your organic soil.. i cant wait to see them flowering.. i would say top them but vertical lights, no need for that..

:thank you: thx for sharing, good luck with monkeys!!

here is flower of broad leaf pheno, only i have... as you see, hayday, it doesnt differ much from hashplant pheno but resin is different, much less fruity..

phenoA

picture.php

:smoke out:

hayday

Veteran
I am liking the Blue Monkeys,They are filling in and already have some coverage.Not much stretch,average I guess 2 x

picture.php

I ended up with 5 girls from 10 seeds.Perfect:woohoo:

picture.php

These are nice growing plants so far.I'm digging them:good:

F

Fluffy Clouds

nice pics hayday.. thx fr sharing

yeah not much stretch, it depends on pheno but most are like you say... looks so promising! flowers look compact.. let see the progress... keep it up!

picture.php

F

Fluffy Clouds

i see what you mean but i dont await any lucid clear head quality in effect...

bullshit! its lucid clear as hell... very clear and euphoric.. almost no body.. Bohempian was right, he knows the shit:biggrin: it gives you immediate rush, and get you so high... and when keeps you high for good hour, after initial rush you can feel euphoric effect with pressure in face is coming and numbing with nice duration, after an hour it becomes more spacey and relaxing but still numbing another hour in more settled mood... everything in head, no burnout or hangover other day...

hey NHG, it looks exactly like pheno C i got... it hasnt flowering time of toms haze.. its done around 65 days, can be chopped earlier..

hey Hayday... man! second pic is blueberry haze par excellence, but crazy stocky for haze :D :D cant wait your update!!! you treat them well:ying:. how do you like growing them?

F

Fluffy Clouds

cocaine is helluva drug! man.. :laughing: dunno cause i have never had it... but i think its not like it... still i will not judge potency now... it needs curing yet.. but character of effect seems to be pretty apparent..

yeah its functional, but youre not agitating like with haze... its very comfortable, after that rushy trippy hour :biggrin: its calming and meditative.. great for creativity, many concepts can fly through your head in one moment :biggrin: ideas are running on fractal lines, i know heres member who has nickname: cosmic giggle... thats proper description what your thoughts can do after smoking BM, all your neurons will dance i swear hehehe

im smoking that pheno C, so those are first impressions..

bm, C cut

picture.php