What's new

Testers: R&D... Secret OG x Sour D (fem)...

nickman

Veteran
I personly love these 2 a lot to smoke. With that i mean almost every female that pops.

KarmaRado OG and Headbanger .

Yeah, I've been smoking on the Karmarado for a minute now and I can't see myself getting tired of this strain anytime soon...!!!... :).

Darpa

Any idea if Karma is planning to make a cross of that Josh OG with the Biker Kush. I'm sure it would make an outstanding strain. I really love Karma BK. But I would love to give the Secret Og x SD a try, it look like an amazing cross. Keep on the good work Karma! I really appreciate your dedication and you're by far my favorite breeder!:tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Any idea if Karma is planning to make a cross of that Josh OG with the Biker Kush. I'm sure it would make an outstanding strain. I really love Karma BK. But I would love to give the Secret Og x SD a try, it look like an amazing cross. Keep on the good work Karma! I really appreciate your dedication and you're by far my favorite breeder!:tiphat:

I'm pretty sure that his biker kush is allready in the mix... as a male . That hit the tk s1 x sfv ...

Darpa

At my understanding the BK is not involved in this cross unless Karma used is headbanger as the SD contributor, but I would rather think that he used his Sour Diesel IBL for this cross. Anyway, this is awesome work!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
At my understanding the BK is not involved in this cross unless Karma used is headbanger as the SD contributor, but I would rather think that he used his Sour Diesel IBL for this cross. Anyway, this is awesome work!

Here's a link to the thread where I asked Karma directly about the Josh D OG seed line. Page 23 if the link just brings up the thread and not the specific page.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=332352&page=23

nickman

Veteran
Thank you very much! Nickman was definitely right :tiphat: I can't wait to see the final result with this cross. I wonder how it compare with karma's Headbanger...

Thank again guys for answering my question

I was wondering the same thing about if this cross will come out in any way at all like the Headbanger...
but by the looks and smells so far - it's seeming like this line may be even nicer... Headbanger is top of the line in my book ...!!!...

If u go to Karma Strains info thread it's the second post on page 165 I think ... it explains in detail what's in the JoshD #1 OG...

This shit is turning out killer...

I'll update tomorrow ...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Update

Update

5.5 weeks...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
5.5 weeks...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

These testers are killing it...!!!...

I am just blown away by this cross so far...!!!... the quality of this herb is looking to be top notch, as Karmas gear always is...

These plants are all stinking hardcore... the plant in the back right corner of the room has such a different smell to it... it's not sour - musky like the others but it's got a very nice strong fruity thing going on... But it's not just fruity, it's got something else going on too... just can't seem to figure it out yet, but I'm really liking it ...!!!...

I remember when I ran the Headbangers- they didn't seem to start stinking until the end of flowering...!!!... stunk more around weeks 8-12...!!!...

These tester are just stinky...!!!... exspecially for week five/six ...

Thanx again Karma...

Ollie

Veteran
Looks like there Trichome production is on point.

Is the resin sticky or could we be blessed with a drysifters dream?,
seems like it could potential hit the 30% club (Phytocannabinoid content and extraction return/s).

Loving the homozygous structure.

Thanks for posting in Nick.

nickman

Veteran
Looks like there Trichome production is on point.

Is the resin sticky or could we be blessed with a drysifters dream?,
seems like it could potential hit the 30% club (Phytocannabinoid content and extraction return/s).

Loving the homozygous structure.

Thanks for posting in Nick.

These things are so so sticky...

When I reach my arm down in there to water them, it comes out sticky and stinking...

Latest posts

Latest posts