What's new

Testers: R&D... Secret OG x Sour D (fem)...

nickman

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I'm loving these fem testers so far... they're starting to smell too... they've got a good sour/skunky musk going on...!!!... smells getting stronger day by day ...!!!...

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
truly giving those girls there best...and in return there giving you there best...
splendid~indeed !!!

nickman

Veteran
Thanx guys ...

I also ended up getting some clones to root as well...!!!!...

I've been slacking on getting them stacked up...
soon, I can tell a few branches are allready starting to flop...

Floppy sours

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Nice plants man!! Is that "real" duct tape I see holding the reflectix in place? Ya know the silver stuff that once it goes on, it stays. Taking it off is a pain in the ass, because it's so sticky. I love that stuff , works well to seal up light hoods air tight, and is heat resistant.

nickman

Veteran
Nice plants man!! Is that "real" duct tape I see holding the reflectix in place? Ya know the silver stuff that once it goes on, it stays. Taking it off is a pain in the ass, because it's so sticky. I love that stuff , works well to seal up light hoods air tight, and is heat resistant.

Sorry DTOG, it's actually that reflective tape ... works great as u can see I had the reflectix up higher but took it down some... the tape took some of the drywall off with it...!!!...
only bad thing is it costs like 8 bucks or so...!!!...

Thanx bro. How's that WhoreHouse treating ya...???...

GFS_Nic

Awesome grow so far, kudos to you Nickman.
This Karma gear look like a killer genetic, i really do need to get some for myself.

Wish you the best for the finish.

Peace

nickman

Veteran
Awesome grow so far, kudos to you Nickman.
This Karma gear look like a killer genetic, i really do need to get some for myself.

Wish you the best for the finish.

Peace

U really don't know what your missing...!!!...

Everyone should try at least one of Karmas strains...!!!...

I've tried other breeders in the past and I've had a few freebie seeds here and there... one thing I've always found with Karmas genetics--fire...!!!...
I haven't stopped popping ever since...!!!... lol .

GFS_Nic

I did take the step and got some Karma beans: Road Dawg, Karma OG, White OG v2, Sour Power OG.

Let's grow some fire !

Peace :)

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Sorry DTOG, it's actually that reflective tape ... works great as u can see I had the reflectix up higher but took it down some... the tape took some of the drywall off with it...!!!...
only bad thing is it costs like 8 bucks or so...!!!...

Thanx bro. How's that WhoreHouse treating ya...???...

Yeah it's the same stuff I'm thinking of. Has a brown paper-like backing right ? Whorehouse is doing good. Mad flavors this run. Stop over and check it out.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I personly love these 2 a lot to smoke. With that i mean almost every female that pops.

KarmaRado OG and Headbanger .

Latest posts

Latest posts