What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testers: R&D... Secret OG x Sour D (fem)...

nickman

Veteran
#5...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Last but not least...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This plant has a totally different smell then all the others, it was real fruity like rather then sour... I just hope I didn't let her go to long - and lose some of that smell...

Thanks again Karma.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Super awesome man!! You've definitely perfected growing Karma's OG gear. Those color's show on their own? Or have you been dropping night time temps?

nickman

Veteran
they look great...fruity,or sour don't matter ,they just plain flat out look great!
Right, thanks again star...
Super awesome man!! You've definitely perfected growing Karma's OG gear. Those color's show on their own? Or have you been dropping night time temps?

Yes sir, they showed up all on their own ... my room is insulated so it really don't get that cold in there..60-65 at the lowest...

nickman

Veteran
Dry shots...

Dry shots...

Here's a few shots of some of the dried buds... they've been in mason jars curing now for about three weeks I'd say... #1 is the furthest along in its cure as it was cut down first...!!!...

The only one that I haven't tried yet is #4...!!!...
#5 has a more fruity smell and taste coming through compaired to the others... #1 being the MOST Sour of the group...

#2 and #3 have more of a Sour gas smell with the kush in there too...

I'm very pleased with these testers, glad I gotta few clones to root... which I'm running now...!!!...
First two buds are #5... The next three buds are #4...
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
First pic is #2... then the rest are of #1...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The pics do the buds no justice... these are some good sized buds... can't really tell in the pics...

Thanks Karma . Mad respect...!!!...

DJXX

Veteran
First pic is #2... then the rest are of #1...
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
The pics do the buds no justice... these are some good sized buds... can't really tell in the pics...

Thanks Karma . Mad respect...!!!...
Just beautiful work...i have the Headstash and SFV/TK of those crosses...they are on the second run and everyone of them is worthy of keeping..again beauty work and thanks for sharing..DJXX

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
got any dry bud shots yet nickman? I was really hoping for a chance to run this but sadly they never made it, either way you killed it :respect:

Alpen rock

Perfect job Nickman:tiphat:

They look dank af, thks for sharing!!

Rocking Karmas gear non stop :peacock:

Are your new seedlings fems?

Damn Cheese x Karmarado OG sounds killer

nickman

Veteran
Thanks for all the kind comment everyone...!!!...

@abirdintheair - where you supposed to run testers of this cross ???

@alpine rock - yes the new seedlings I'm running are ALL fems as well...!!!...
they still in 12 ounce plastic cups for now. I gotta get some new soil so I can transplant them all to they're new homes... "I think they're starting to get tired of their little cups they're in....!!!....

chomsky

Just got some Karma OG Jack, Karma Sour Mamba and Karma Sour O Nesia... Damned Karma makes it hard to concentrate on my current grows. I cant wait to get started on these...