What's new

Testers: R&D... Secret OG x Sour D (fem)...

nickman

Veteran
Thanx Rocky and Milo...!!!... these plants are just unbelievable... every time I walk into the room I'm just amazed...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Update: 8 weeks...

Update: 8 weeks...

8 weeks...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
These buds are getting so big on the four plants in the totes...!!!... the two plants in the front two totes remind me of fists when I look at the tops...!!!...
these testers smell so good and are so so sticky to the touch... I'm very happy that I was able to get some clones off of these...

Looking like ten weeks is the end point on these...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

C

chris harris

Dam, baseball bats! I'm tuned in, gotta see how they finish. Great run, nice job Nickman

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
OG on steroids!!! Your pics/growing skills are why I consistently tell guys who want OG in seed form to go with Karma Genetics. I swear his seed lines just keep getting better and better.

chomsky

Great great job man. How many times did you top these girls or did you? Did you train them at all?

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
Thanx guys...

Yes, these were grown under a 1k watt light with 2 supplemental 55 watt cfl's in two corners... pretty sure they're 55 watts...

Also, they were grown in 20 gallon totes with 40% fox farm ocean forest and 60% fox farm happy frog...
I trained them when they were young,I topped them all once and I tied down all the main branches... once I transplanted them into the big totes, I drilled holes around the rim of the totes and tied all main branches off again...

I pulled the branches down as much as I could so more light could penetrate down into the plants... this helped a lot causing more and more secondary branches to grow and pretty much become main branches - by the looks of some of the tops...!!!...

I'm serious when I say that there is a bud that's as big as my forearm.. the top of that bud is a little light bleached so that's not pretty but it's by far the biggest OG bud I've seen... very hard to get a good picture of it - but I promise at harvest time I'll take some good pics of it...

I just wanted to say something about how confident I am in running tester seeds for Karma- these were the only plants I was growing and they're TESTERs...!!!...
says a lot about his gear. I think .. :tiphat:.
Thanks again karma for letting me test these...!!!...

chomsky

Thanx guys...

Yes, these were grown under a 1k watt light with 2 supplemental 55 watt cfl's in two corners... pretty sure they're 55 watts...

Also, they were grown in 20 gallon totes with 40% fox farm ocean forest and 60% fox farm happy frog...
I trained them when they were young,I topped them all once and I tied down all the main branches... once I transplanted them into the big totes, I drilled holes around the rim of the totes and tied all main branches off again...

I pulled the branches down as much as I could so more light could penetrate down into the plants... this helped a lot causing more and more secondary branches to grow and pretty much become main branches - by the looks of some of the tops...!!!...

I'm serious when I say that there is a bud that's as big as my forearm.. the top of that bud is a little light bleached so that's not pretty but it's by far the biggest OG bud I've seen... very hard to get a good picture of it - but I promise at harvest time I'll take some good pics of it...

I just wanted to say something about how confident I am in running tester seeds for Karma- these were the only plants I was growing and they're TESTERs...!!!...
says a lot about his gear. I think .. :tiphat:.
Thanks again karma for letting me test these...!!!...

No doubt about it. His gear is awesome. I am getting absolutely rave smoke reports from everyone. They are loving these nugs. I am too!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts