What's new

Testers: R&D... Secret OG x Sour D (fem)...

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
sir... I'm impressed.. luscious growth w/ superb branching...and stellar training...
lining those ladies up for maximum production...

nickman

Veteran
I've got my eye on the girl in the back right corner... she's just a beast... biggest girl out of all and she's also got a real nice OG smell when I rubb her legs...!!!...

She was the one that was giving me problems earlier too - with the root rot??? (I thought) ???

It's just something about her...

nickman

Veteran
Update: 7 days 12/12...

Update: 7 days 12/12...

One week 12/12...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Alpen rock

Awesome test grow, these babes look happy as can be...and they gonna get big too:woohoo:

Any smells yet??
thks fr sharing :tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
May i advice a litle clean up at bottems, they look great brother. The fun starts now. ��

GastroGrower

Very bushy, happy looking plants :)

I'd suggest some trimming around the bottom as well, especially on the back plants as I would question the amount of light penetration down there. Otherwise, excellent grow!

nickman

Veteran
May i advice a litle clean up at bottems, they look great brother. The fun starts now. ��

Thanx Karma, I was gonna try to get on that this weekend if time allows... I also need to stake them up too... there's gonna be a lot of stakes in there...!!!...

Most plants have like 15 tops...!!!.... :dance013:..

nickman

Veteran
Very bushy, happy looking plants :)

I'd suggest some trimming around the bottom as well, especially on the back plants as I would question the amount of light penetration down there. Otherwise, excellent grow!

I totally agree with you about the light penetration not reaching all the way down to the bottom of the plant...

I ussually trim their bottoms at the end of the stretch period... right around week three - ussually!!!

nickman

Veteran
21 days of flowering ...

21 days of flowering ...

21 days 12/12...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I'm gonna clean the bottoms up some and stake them in the next few days...!!!...