What's new

Testers: R&D... Secret OG x Sour D (fem)...

nickman

Veteran
Hey Nickman I hate to ask a stupid question but maybe you'll save me from having to go back through and read the whole grow again? Are you in soil or Coco? And did you transplant directly into 5 gallon pots? Or did you step up? Looking fantastic by the way.

Thanks Chomsky, they are in soil... it's a fox farms ocean forest at about 50% and fox farms happy frog at about 50%...

They went from 12 ounce cups to 3 or 4 gallon fabric pots to the 20 gallon totes... they were vegged about 4 weeks in the cups to fabric pots and then vegged another month and a half to two months in the 20 gallon totes...

They only needed flower nutrients- I use the General organic line...

nickman

Veteran
Update: 10 weeks plant 3...

Update: 10 weeks plant 3...

Plant #3 at 10 weeks....
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
As u can see, this plant was the smallest of the group... she's in a 10 gallon fabric pot... the only one that wasn't transplanted into a 20 gallon tote...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
I did find a male flower on this plant also... almost positive that it was just letting me know it was ready to be harvested...!!!... it seemed sterile cause no pollen came out of it when I picked it off...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
For next round:

For next round:

Going in for the next round:
3 - Skunk OG = cheese x Karmarado (r)
3 - Jack OG = Karmas jack x Karmarado (r)
3 - (Tahoe x TK) x Karmarado (r)

picture.php

Thanks again Karma ...!!!...

chomsky

Thanks Chomsky, they are in soil... it's a fox farms ocean forest at about 50% and fox farms happy frog at about 50%...

They went from 12 ounce cups to 3 or 4 gallon fabric pots to the 20 gallon totes... they were vegged about 4 weeks in the cups to fabric pots and then vegged another month and a half to two months in the 20 gallon totes...

They only needed flower nutrients- I use the General organic line...

Nice!!! Thanks nickman