What's new

Testers: R&D... Secret OG x Sour D (fem)...

nickman

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Harvest pics...

Harvest pics...

I harvested the first plant at day 65... I did find a male flower pop up at day 64 on this plant...it was on a top bud... no big deal cause ALL these testers are done ...!!!... I think some Sours have the tendency to do that late in flowering when they are done...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
I didn't realize how SourD dominant this plant was until I pulled it outta the back corner of the room so I could harvest it...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
These plants are definitely the biggest I've grown, must be from the long veg time and the 20 gallon totes...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Update: 67 days harvest shots... plant 2',.

Update: 67 days harvest shots... plant 2',.

67 day harvest shots... this one has some donkey Dicks on her ...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
This plant has only three stakes on it holding up only certain branches... it has very sturdy branches on it
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
This plant is much more kushy, reminding me of the Biker kush when I grew that... Still has a Sour smell to it though.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Man they look tasty!!! Karma sure does know how to select for massive yielding plants. I think a lot of it has to do with the male selection. Cause your plants here, remind me a lot of the KOG I ran. Having plants that yield like this, across multiple lines doesn't happen by accident.

~star~crash~

hey nick your flowers are fat!

hey nick your flowers are fat!

indeed!:smoke:please let us know about the potency and taste levels

peace!

Man they look tasty!!! Karma sure does know how to select for massive yielding plants. I think a lot of it has to do with the male selection. Cause your plants here, remind me a lot of the KOG I ran. Having plants that yield like this, across multiple lines doesn't happen by accident.

Karmas gear is pure flame!

:dance013:

nickman

Veteran
Thanks buddy, I can't wait to try these things...

indeed!:smoke:please let us know about the potency and taste levels

I'll definitely post up a smoke report...!!!...

peace!

Karmas gear is pure flame!

Yes sir...

:dance013:

chomsky

Hey Nickman I hate to ask a stupid question but maybe you'll save me from having to go back through and read the whole grow again? Are you in soil or Coco? And did you transplant directly into 5 gallon pots? Or did you step up? Looking fantastic by the way.

Latest posts

Latest posts