What's new

Terpp Extractors Saying Hello!

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Austin, please get around to testing the MZ12X, Dr Z tells me the twelve cans shipped straight to you on 2/17/'15. Thanks in advance bro, I told him you'd do a stand up job. He's ready to set up a deal from the factory again, and your input will play a major role how much capital he can secure for the negotiations. As I understand it from him, the little bit of added CO2 doesn't just sit on top of the liquid dimethyl ether, it's dissolved, but the good thing is it adds very little pressure. It was added for some crazy reason I'm not even going to attempt to repeat, but it wasn't added to prevent peroxide formation, and they have had zero problems with such at the factory, it's a non-issue in reality.

If you get it going, and you don't want to wait for me to send you the quantity of solvent needed for finding out what this stuff can really do, score at this place in Boulder (I understand they sell it for $5 a can, three master cases minimum,) and I'll reimburse you on the spot via PayPal, etc.

http://www.idealextractionsolutions.com

I fully understand you probably have a backlog of work in front of you, I hope maybe you can do this in your 'hobby space,' the whole Pure ZHO debacle has been a ride for me, maybe you can take it to a whole new level. Peace

kindfarmer420

ADEPTEXTRACTS.....
Just wanted to let you know I have had issues with the same thing. I ordered 1lb mkiii unit at the beginning of January I also ordered upgraded quick connect hoses, a filter dryer, and sight glass. NONE OF THESE ITEMS CLAIMED THEY WERE BACK ORDERED WHEN I MADE MY PURCHASE. I got a shipment from them January 14th, my filter dryer, upgraded hoses, sight glass and extra gasket set were all backordered and on my receipt it said all those items would be back instock on feb 1. On February 5th I contacted them to see what was up and they told me that the sight glasses were being pressure tested but still waiting waiting to get filter dryers which are due to arrive early next week. I said ok. End of the next week rolls around and they tell me that they cant get filter dryers instock. so I told them to just ship the sight glass and to cancel the filter dryer and the upgraded hoses(not sure what the hold up was with that but I canceled anyways). they said no problem we will ship the sight glass and refund other stuff which they did refund me without problems. week after they said they would ship the sight glass I got a shipment notification so finally I thought my order was going to be complete but nope when I got my order all I received was the extra gasket set. so I contacted them again and they responded with "due to unforeseen circumstances we have to rework the design and that I can wait or get refunded". I took the refund because my whole buying experience from terpp was a hassle and at this point it has been 2 months since I purchased my order and I would rather support a company that can handle their orders. I fully understand mistakes happen and other shit happens but ive seen terpp at several expo shows over the past month when maybe they should be trying to get their orders straightened out. no order should ever take 2 months to fulfill unless the customer knows before hand that that is the case

U

ultraDANKnugz

How much can the MKIII with the 450g column realistically process per day (8 hours)?

BlueFairy

From what I understand it depends greatly on the type recovery pump you are using. I would think you could get in at least 3 full runs in a 8 hour day.

U

ultraDANKnugz

One broken recovery pump per run.

4 pumps an hour.

:joint:

really 450grms on top of a 6x6. reading friends.

I'm running a 6x12" pot with 12.54" downtubes and a very large molecular sieve filter before the pump in conjunction with a Sporlan 052 filter on the intake.

As of now it's taking me roughly 1 - 1.5 hours of actual run time to do 5 floods with the 450g column. I'm using the TR-21 with the MT-69 in a -5F to 5F PG/DI bath and my tank sitting in a bath at similar temps.

I keep my hot water bath at 75-85* only dipping for ~2 min.

Each flood and drain sequentially takes longer and longer with the final column recovery taking the longest (~30min).

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I'm running a 6x12" pot with 12.54" downtubes and a very large molecular sieve filter before the pump in conjunction with a Sporlan 052 filter on the intake.

As of now it's taking me roughly 1 - 1.5 hours of actual run time to do 5 floods with the 450g column. I'm using the TR-21 with the MT-69 in a -5F to 5F PG/DI bath and my tank sitting in a bath at similar temps.

I keep my hot water bath at 75-85* only dipping for ~2 min.

Each flood and drain sequentially takes longer and longer with the final column recovery taking the longest (~30min).

Sounds interesting. A 450g column is what size again? I quickly thought about packing about 90 grams into a 1.5 x 24" and what 5 columns worth of flood and drain would look like at a single time.

I must admit others pack much more material into tubes.

Wrecking pumps is an art as much as extracting.

U

ultraDANKnugz

Sounds interesting. A 450g column is what size again? I quickly thought about packing about 90 grams into a 1.5 x 24" and what 5 columns worth of flood and drain would look like at a single time.

I must admit others pack much more material into tubes.

Wrecking pumps is an art as much as extracting.

Wrecking my first pump was an interesting an experience. Took me a second to realize what was going on. There's certainly a bit of a learning curve with this, for me at least. But that's half the fun. I'm the type of person who learns best from hands on experience. Each run is subsequently getting better and better.

The "450g" tube I'm using is from Terpp Extractors. 3x18" tube with 3" to 1.5" concentric reducers on each end.

I like to pack my tube fairly tight with sugar/larf. Very very dry material.

I'm averaging 12-16% yields(picking up very minimal wax), which I think I can improve on.

I'm trying to determine how to increase yields and cut production times down.

I'd like to comfortably produce at least 1lb+ of product per week.

As of now my TVO-2 seems to be my limiting factor. I need another oven.

ADEPTEXTRACTS.....
Just wanted to let you know I have had issues with the same thing. I ordered 1lb mkiii unit at the beginning of January I also ordered upgraded quick connect hoses, a filter dryer, and sight glass. NONE OF THESE ITEMS CLAIMED THEY WERE BACK ORDERED WHEN I MADE MY PURCHASE. I got a shipment from them January 14th, my filter dryer, upgraded hoses, sight glass and extra gasket set were all backordered and on my receipt it said all those items would be back instock on feb 1. On February 5th I contacted them to see what was up and they told me that the sight glasses were being pressure tested but still waiting waiting to get filter dryers which are due to arrive early next week. I said ok. End of the next week rolls around and they tell me that they cant get filter dryers instock. so I told them to just ship the sight glass and to cancel the filter dryer and the upgraded hoses(not sure what the hold up was with that but I canceled anyways). they said no problem we will ship the sight glass and refund other stuff which they did refund me without problems. week after they said they would ship the sight glass I got a shipment notification so finally I thought my order was going to be complete but nope when I got my order all I received was the extra gasket set. so I contacted them again and they responded with "due to unforeseen circumstances we have to rework the design and that I can wait or get refunded". I took the refund because my whole buying experience from terpp was a hassle and at this point it has been 2 months since I purchased my order and I would rather support a company that can handle their orders. I fully understand mistakes happen and other shit happens but ive seen terpp at several expo shows over the past month when maybe they should be trying to get their orders straightened out. no order should ever take 2 months to fulfill unless the customer knows before hand that that is the case

Some of those people really need to trained in what they are selling. Well the emailed me this week out of no where with great customer service and sent my process views overnight and refunded my shipping fee for both orders, but they did still stay they had to rework the glass but either way Im happy things are finally sorted out and they apologized for everything.

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
..same boat here ..been waiting for a paid for sight glass and filter drier for at least 7 weeks ..BHOgart has filled 4 orders in that time for us ..lol..

.. still waiting on terpp...

..terpp ..you ouy there ..PM me please

P

popcornhemeroid

so where do I order upgraded hoses from then, also where do I buy PTFE gaskets?? anyone ?? I sent terpp multiple emails and it almost seems like they don't even read them before responding. I have a 5lb BHOgart and would like to upgrade it so I can flood like the mkIVc so after pestering them the excuse was they were away at some cup for like 3 weeks and only back for a cpl days in between, they finally got back to me and said, there is no way to mod a BHOgart to flood. well that sucks, it gets worse.... well after only two solid runs, I come upon my machine and the butane storage tank is empty so I figure maybe when it got moved the valve got cracked and seeped out so I refilled it with another 25 cans and did 1 run that day the next day empty like everything is escaping from the top (safety) valve or something.. so instead of continuing to waste money buying 25+ cans of butane every time I want to run I bought a 50lb robinair refrigerant tank off of amazon just purchased today and on its way... So that's not my only problem I was going to waste the 25 cans today anyways and run 2 runs today and so I hooked up the whole system accordingly and proceeded to pull a vac on everything in prep to load the butane into the system and well its not holding at a negative pressure of a positive. wow so 5+k on a machine and pumps and I got a whole two runs out of it, amazing and apparently cannot upgrade it anyhow.. so after visiting here and reading it seems like im glad I didnt just buy and mk today from my phone.... I am now in need of new hoses as the ones that come on bhogart are apparently not that great and I need PTFE gaskets
1x 1.5 inch
2x 2 inch
2x 4 inch
1x 12 inch

also note I'd like a few extra seals, I live in Canada, but I don't care where I order from really. I just want to get things on the go instead of continuing to waste $$$

so where do I order upgraded hoses from then, also where do I buy PTFE gaskets?? anyone ?? I sent terpp multiple emails and it almost seems like they don't even read them before responding. I have a 5lb BHOgart and would like to upgrade it so I can flood like the mkIVc so after pestering them the excuse was they were away at some cup for like 3 weeks and only back for a cpl days in between, they finally got back to me and said, there is no way to mod a BHOgart to flood. well that sucks, it gets worse.... well after only two solid runs, I come upon my machine and the butane storage tank is empty so I figure maybe when it got moved the valve got cracked and seeped out so I refilled it with another 25 cans and did 1 run that day the next day empty like everything is escaping from the top (safety) valve or something.. so instead of continuing to waste money buying 25+ cans of butane every time I want to run I bought a 50lb robinair refrigerant tank off of amazon just purchased today and on its way... So that's not my only problem I was going to waste the 25 cans today anyways and run 2 runs today and so I hooked up the whole system accordingly and proceeded to pull a vac on everything in prep to load the butane into the system and well its not holding at a negative pressure of a positive. wow so 5+k on a machine and pumps and I got a whole two runs out of it, amazing and apparently cannot upgrade it anyhow.. so after visiting here and reading it seems like im glad I didnt just buy and mk today from my phone.... I am now in need of new hoses as the ones that come on bhogart are apparently not that great and I need PTFE gaskets
1x 1.5 inch
2x 2 inch
2x 4 inch
1x 12 inch

also note I'd like a few extra seals, I live in Canada, but I don't care where I order from really. I just want to get things on the go instead of continuing to waste $$$

Hey Popcorn,

You have found a great forum for concentrate manufacture, I suggest you spend a few days reading and researching Vs throwing thousands of dollars down the drain willy nilly. All the info you need is available on different threads here in the concentrate section. Start by researching the index for the Concentrate forum and you will find numerous threads that are pertinent to your needs.

You need to get your equipment and procedures dialed in first or you are playing with danger. Pressure test your extractor and use soapy water or Windex to find your leaks. This is not something to rush into, knowledge and safety are KEY.

There is Glacier Tanks and Newman Gaskets along with many other US suppliers to start with. Hose are also available from a few different suppliers in the US, check out Amazon too. :tiphat:

Last edited:
P

popcornhemeroid

Hey Popcorn,

You have found a great forum for concentrate manufacture, I suggest you spend a few days reading and researching Vs throwing thousands of dollars down the drain willy nilly. All the info you need is available on different threads here in the concentrate section. Start by researching the index for the Concentrate forum and you will find numerous threads that are pertinent to your needs.

You need to get your equipment and procedures dialed in first or you are playing with danger. Pressure test your extractor and use soapy water or Windex to find your leaks. This is not something to rush into, knowledge and safety are KEY.

There is Glacier Tanks and Newman Gaskets along with many other US suppliers to start with. Hose are also available from a few different suppliers in the US, check out Amazon too. :tiphat:

I have spent countless hours reading and learning, trust me I'm all about the safety side of it and I'd like to think I've got the extraction part down pretty good too (instagram seems to think so anywayz its this pesky BHOgart it came with one long tube instead of 2 short ones and the seals are garbage (not PTFE) seems like the guages are out but who's to tell really ?! it really came with a minimal amount of stuff for the some 5300$ I spent lol just ordered lines this morning off of some oil site I had never heard of yet they seem to be the same lines terpp sells but for 188$ less and got the new tank off amazon now I'm just seal hunting. the price of PTFE seals on BHOgart seems to be a littlel rediculous not to mention again im in canada so ill pay almost double once shipping is added HOORAY !!!

You know honestly I thought I was being rude but now this is just ridiculous I still don't have my union site glass and I still don't get a response as to why... Except some mystery upgrade that they can't tell anyone. Do yourself a favor , just ordered directly from China it'll save you about a month because it's going on two maybe three months that I ordered this damn thing

Terpp

You know honestly I thought I was being rude but now this is just ridiculous I still don't have my union site glass and I still don't get a response as to why... Except some mystery upgrade that they can't tell anyone. Do yourself a favor , just ordered directly from China it'll save you about a month because it's going on two maybe three months that I ordered this damn thing

Hi adeptextracts,

We are sorry you are having to wait for these parts. They are in high demand.

The sight glasses are expected to arrive this week of April as stated on our website since February. Currently the estimated ship date still stands. If there are any delays we will make sure to contact you via email.

We strive to keep our customers happy. Things can certainly fall through the cracks sometimes. But I guarantee you we will do everything to remedy the problem and never turn a blind eye to you.

Best Regards,
Austin

Hi adeptextracts,

We are sorry you are having to wait for these parts. They are in high demand.

The sight glasses are expected to arrive this week of April as stated on our website since February. Currently the estimated ship date still stands. If there are any delays we will make sure to contact you via email.

We strive to keep our customers happy. Things can certainly fall through the cracks sometimes. But I guarantee you we will do everything to remedy the problem and never turn a blind eye to you.

Best Regards,
Austin

I understand, I just wish I was informed more on what was going on, I would have ordered something to hold me over until these are available.I appreciate your response

Latest posts

Latest posts