What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Terpp Extractors Saying Hello!

BlueOrganics

Your all good if you talk to Austin he knows whats up. If your new to the mk111 and closed loops ect. I'd always call and talk to him verse the sales and tech reps. All of them will be very helpful but you might not get the the correct answer all the time or they will have him call ya back. Which is what I hope will happen.

Im glad I saw this because i was about to order from glacier the same parts or similar. I was told at first I couldn't upgrade my mk111 but then I read about the upgrade from Specialized and emailed them, waiting of a response.

They had great service from the start and I think the industry really doesn't have trained people with butane extraction chomping at the bit for sales jobs and tech support!

So im gonna call them tomorrow and place my order too I hope, if they answer, email not fast enough!!
Did you get the alb columns? Did they say they have the dual out let reducer for column changes? And the parts for top rinse?

Yeah, I know they've got parts for Bi-directional flow.

Dual outlet reducer? =?concentric reducer?
I know they have concentric reducers in 1.5"x4", 1.5"x3", 1.5"x2", 2"x4", and 2"x3".

Bongstar420

Please post the terpene extraction efficiency vs other methods. I mean non-cannabinoid terpenes. Its not hard to do and only costs a few hundred dollars. Just show us the analysis of the pre and post process stuff so that we can compare the concentrations and ratio differences.

I'm not sure if anyone knows this, but there is going to be a glut of mids and consequently a lot of BHO. Unless a grower can get top non-cannaninoid extraction from top flowers, there will be little competitive advantage.

My experience is that BHO is what you do with your mids and lows.

It sucks. Ah well. Time to make new memories I suppose.

They are in and tested. I just tested a batch at 500 PSI today. All I need to do is take some pictures and get them posted on the website. I will be posting a notice here once that is up and going. :)

grant123

Hey I ordered the diy kit a few weeks back, havent heard from you guys or have gotten no reply to emails/ phone calls. Im anxoious to get to work, an update would be nice!
Grant r

I've been emailing them lately about attending one of their demos. It took a couple days for them to get back to me. But when I heard back, Valerie from Terpp Extractors, mentioned that they were moving to a new, larger warehouse next week. I'm assuming that's the reason for the delay! Hopefully you receive it soon!

grant123

Ive been hearing there on vac a tion, sick, and moving warehouses, I just hope and pray something paid for on dec 2 can be shipped.before the.holidays.

Terpp

We just moved in to a new warehouse. We have been getting everything sorted and organized in the new facility. We are sending out emails with updates to those who have been waiting on their system.

The response has been nothing short of spectacular. We appreciate everyone's patience during this process.

ple1ades

I just got my Terpp Extractors mkIVc with dewaxing column yesterday will be running side by side with my Tamisium te12000 to finally isolate some valuables. I hope to answer some questions that have come up while running a passive CLS. I want to run subzero gas in hopes that I will find lighter colored extracts.

Hey Terpp, I will be attending one of the upcoming live demos in January. Was just curious what the shipping time is going to look like, once you guys are fully finished moving to the new warehouse? I'd like to plan it so I have my extractor shortly after the demo.

Terpp

Hi grant123 & ple1ades, we will be shipping those out Thursday. Our shipment arrives tomorrow. Due to the port strikes, holidays and weather, there was a few delays. We are refunding shipping for those that have to wait on backordered items. Our deepest apologies.

Hey Terpp, I will be attending one of the upcoming live demos in January. Was just curious what the shipping time is going to look like, once you guys are fully finished moving to the new warehouse? I'd like to plan it so I have my extractor shortly after the demo.
We are looking at about 1-2 weeks depending on what you are looking to get. We are hiring more assembly techs to help with the increased workload.

Hi grant123 & ple1ades, we will be shipping those out Thursday. Our shipment arrives tomorrow. Due to the port strikes, holidays and weather, there was a few delays. We are refunding shipping for those that have to wait on backordered items. Our deepest apologies.

We are looking at about 1-2 weeks depending on what you are looking to get. We are hiring more assembly techs to help with the increased workload.

Sounds good. Any word on when the next demo will be? I'll be commuting from Arizona, so hoping to purchase my plane tickets as soon as possible, to reduce the cost of my trip. Thanks!

Lefthand

Plane tix on SW from phoenix to Den r usually dirt cheap, I use to store a sportbike and street legal supermoto out in the phoenix area in the winter to get my 2wheel fix and escape the cold. Use to get 2 round trip tix for less than 2bills

Google Grasshopper Junction, AZ call me if you want ask for kitchen mgr we are the closest state licensed legal MJ to Las Vegas.

I may have to take you up on that. Just getting into the the "medical industry" in Arizona and love talking with others in the field and networking. I'm currently in NY for the holidays, but will be back next week. I'll give you a call when I get back and confirm my car is in good working condition!

pusbag

lid sight glass

lid sight glass

Called in October or so to see about ordering some sight glasses in the lid for my other machine. Has not been a necessity but would still like to order a pair someday. Would love a price quote thanks Austin