What's new

Tales of a Budtender

Status
Not open for further replies.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Surprised a cop would have to hit a retail store to get bud.

Yeah, got some Wedding Cake and some Royal Wedding off the hill.

Do you get many folks come in looking for Kush?

MrBungle

In a perfect world cops would use weed just like everyone else... If any profession, besides military grunt deserved to be able to smoke(after work) It would be police.... If they actually did their job that is.... Unfortunately its not a perfect world, and a lot of cops don't actually do their job.... So I don't have much respect for the version of police we have today.. Sorry you had to go thru that Mrs Babba.. It truly doesn't have to be that way.... The gun wasn't the problem the protocol was...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I’m not sure what he wanted...didn’t get that far haha we have had a few cops come in but they are normally retired and not working so who knows what he wanted I am pretty curious about that too, maybe he will come back again

We have clones now and I just love the questions we get...which one has the most THC? �� or can I just put the plant in the window? It’s a fun time of year

Thank you all for your posts, I like sharing my crazy stories with you all ��

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
We have clones now and I just love the questions we get...which one has the most THC? �� or can I just put the plant in the window? It’s a fun time of year

"Sure you can... Just put it in a regular flower pot and put it on your windowsill..."
"and then, in about 4 months or so, you can harvest about 3 grams of some really killer weed."

EsterEssence

Veteran
Funny, even though it’s legal cops still make us paranoid. The first time I was in Amsterdam I was in the Picasso coffee shop when a cop walked by I pulled the joint down immediately and the owner said don’t do that the cop might think you are doing something illegal...

thailer

i don't think a cop would keep his gun in a backpack? he would keep it on him and i think they can leave it locked in their cop car couldn't they? if it is secured? i would be nervous in that situation myself. seems like it wasn't a cop to me and they were just saying that.

stay safe!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m back at work this week after being off for a few months....it was so busy,
So many people traveling and not staying home! You have to wear a mask while in the shop and we sanitize like crazy...but god knows who your dealing with and where they are coming and going to, makes it interesting for sure.
It’s pretty funny how people come in to a dispensary asking for large quantities of weed, you really wonder if they are undercover or just dumb lol there have been plenty of shops that are selling shit out their back door but to talk to stranger about buying a bunch of weed is just insane ....my boss would never do that, she’s all about doing the right thing
Hope everyone is staying safe and someday we will be back to “normal”
Peace and puffs you all :D

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
What's a bunch of weed? You should sell them all they want, by the gram. There's 454gr in a pound.

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's a bunch of weed? You should sell them all they want, by the gram. There's 454gr in a pound.

Everything is pre-packaged and limits on how much you can buy now...if your a rec customer you can buy an ounce a day, medical can purchase 8 ounces a day. This guy was looking to buy like 10 pounds :plant grow:

Hope everyone had a good 7/10 yesterday filled with lots of dabs :flowers2:

EsterEssence

Veteran
I put my rig away for a while, It just wasn’t working for me. I got out one of my pens for my rosin, and started smoking a joint with my afternoon beer. Change things up a little...

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
Mrs. Baby's, any more weird stories you could share with us?
Please? Thanks.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sitting here on a Saturday afternoon...it's been a bit slow today, yesterday was really busy its so different from day to day...

Most people are pretty good about the mask situation, you arnt getting in here without one and if you don't want to wear one we offer curb side service..this lady came in earlier and said she had a medical issue and the security guy told her about the curbside but she didn't like that and went and got a mask. Try wearing one for 10 hours, you only have to wear it for 5 minutes I don't want to hear it not even a LITTLE!

You just never know who walks thru the door...I look at some of them and would NEVER think they smoke weed...it's really awesome to know that a lot of people have tried it and found it helped them so much.

Oregon prices re way cheaper then here in California so we get lots of comments on how expensive we are, it's tough but they have a few years head start then us and when you drive I5 there are gardens everywhere it's pretty amazing to see...we will get better as time goes on.

This young man came in yesterday and I asked for his ID, which we do with everyone...it's expired and he says that DMV gave him an extension till August..do you have any paper work that says you have paid it and waiting for your new ONE? Nope he says just DMV telling him ...I say that wont work you have to have something from DMV not just your word...his friend says that's okay there are other dispensaries, I wish them a good day and they leave...guess who comes back in a few minutes,his buddy with the valid ID haha

It's a great job but you really have to deal with all kinds of personalities, takes a lot of patience and weed!!!
Thank you all for your comments it means a lot to me that you all read my lame stories hehe

Peace and puffs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts