What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tales of a Budtender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that your shop ombre .?

i iwhs you all the best to grand opening dude

Oh no I just work there....I wouldn’t want to be an owner, it takes a lot work and time... I see how much she has to deal with and I’m good with just showing up for work and going home to get high :dance013:

Thank you for the good wishes, the shop has been there for 3 years, it will be 4 years in February

EsterEssence

Veteran
Mrs. Babba, I’m glad there are people like you that have a great attitude, and want to help people. It has become my blessing, to grow organic, hand trimmed cannabis and cannabis products for my close friends to help them through this lifetime...

Cuddles

Oh no I just work there....I wouldn’t want to be an owner, it takes a lot work and time... I see how much she has to deal with and I’m good with just showing up for work and going home to get high :dance013:

Thank you for the good wishes, the shop has been there for 3 years, it will be 4 years in February
I get it. I´m about to become the owner of my own business. And one one hand I cant bloody wait .... but at the same time I´m dreading the potential work load. You know, doing the paperwork - the accounts etc Ugh. I can´t stand that sort of thing. I´ve never been an `office´type of person. on contrary

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I get it. I´m about to become the owner of my own business. And one one hand I cant bloody wait .... but at the same time I´m dreading the potential work load. You know, doing the paperwork - the accounts etc Ugh. I can´t stand that sort of thing. I´ve never been an `office´type of person. on contrary

Oh nice cuddles!! Good luck with your new endeavor...let us know how it goes :)

Cuddles

Oh nice cuddles!! Good luck with your new endeavor...let us know how it goes :)
thanks and yes maybe I will mention it as I go along. I´m a little nervous but I also like a challenge and it´s been a long time since I´ve had one! really looking forward to it though!
Have you enjoyed all the cropping you had to do? Are you done or is there some more to go for you? I only ask coz I don´t know what you´re growing and how many plants you got.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks and yes maybe I will mention it as I go along. I´m a little nervous but I also like a challenge and it´s been a long time since I´ve had one! really looking forward to it though!
Have you enjoyed all the cropping you had to do? Are you done or is there some more to go for you? I only ask coz I don´t know what you´re growing and how many plants you got.

Oh yea still trimming, going to be for a while, we pretty much do it all ourselves so it takes some time...but that’s what have been doing all along....I enjoy it kinda therapeutic for me.

Have a great weekend cuddles :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm building a time machine so i can go back and find the first idiot who thought to trim buds and stop him from cursing us to hours of mind numbing work...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm building a time machine so i can go back and find the first idiot who thought to trim buds and stop him from cursing us to hours of mind numbing work...

Haha unc! I get that why can’t buds be smoked just cut like lettuce or spinach...oh no have to dry it trim it cure it uggggggg but it’s kinda worth it huh? :dance:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boss told me the other day that she is looking at another dispensary about 2 hours from here....they are opening 4 shops in the town and she wants to be one of them. Showed me a picture of the building it has some really cool painting on it and really big....so we will see if it happens or not. She said she would take a few of us down there to hire and train the new hires.
I don’t know how she is going to make this work, like she isn’t busy enough right now and to add a third shop I just don’t know, but if anyone can do it it’s her :)
I’ll keep you posted

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw that mrbungle.....that’s huge news and one step closer to making it legal everywhere, I hope it continues to spread!

Cuddles

I saw an article on Yahoo about the UN removing Cannabis from its most dangerous drug list..... Thats pretty huge for legalization, and might be a good time for an entrepreneur to make moves.. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone post anything about it.. I'll see if I can find the article

https://news.yahoo.com/un-removes-cannabis-list-world-055134170.html
thank you for sharing this :) And I´d like to say :about f*cking time too! I wonder which countries voted against it tho.

Too many politicians are just not intelligent enough... sigh

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
thank you for sharing this :) And I´d like to say :about f*cking time too! I wonder which countries voted against it tho.

Too many politicians are just not intelligent enough... sigh
To be fair, a great many of those countries that outlawed cannabis only did so because of extreme pressure put on them by the US to do so.

Gry

Veteran
To be fair, a great many of those countries that outlawed cannabis only did so because of extreme pressure put on them by the US to do so.
So very true, and it is also worth remembering the kind of bullshit and political blackmail and backstabbing that the US pushed for fifty years to make happen.They used every dirty rotten trick in the books to make it illegal. Can recall the Nixon administration taking joy in having bribed the leader of one smaller country back in the early 70s to make it illegal . Always was amazed by that one, was not much money - want to say it was 125 -150 thousand.
Nixon loved cash and accepted it from the mob over heroin, just as readily as he did from the milk lobby.
Nixon and Hoover were each mentored by the same individual, Ralph Van Deman.
He was a shameless man, who was as dirty as they get, he had sold his own political soul.
Dear friends with Allen Dulles and helped infiltrate hundreds and hundreds - the numbers I
am familiar with leave me with the impression it may have been several thousand former members
of the nazi party into the US. The idea was to offset the number of post WWII Jews who were all
going with the democratic party post WWII.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The House passed the More Act today...it’s kind of a mute point because Mitch the bitch will just let it sit on his desk till he rots in hell! He can’t last forever so it’s baby steps for now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts